Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    First Legion mount for me is the Great Northern Elderhorn. It looks a lot better in game than it does on the screenshots.
    Can you use it on alts without LW?

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Orb 6 (43735) is the most BS orb I've seen so far.
    I'm going to Tweet them and ask them why it's even a thing to have such a long arse cooldown. If someone has spent the hours to find all the spots and travel to them then why have a CD? Especially in areas like orb 6. It's creating toxicity as well. People are sitting on the orb so no one can click it, people are verbally harassing others for being there, and on PvP servers it's a nightmare.

DISREGARD! Someone already did and they are hotfixing it.

Last edited by TacoCatt; 2016-09-07 at 11:48 PM.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Another note about the Kosumoth "quest" - Taurens cannot actually finish it without help or some special ability (I heard heroic leap works). The 2nd hole to orb #9 is too small for a Tauren to get through. I had to grab a guildy and bribe a warlock 4k (both blood elves) to go through the hole and summon me through. Worth it, of course, since I was able to finish it before the rush, but still a really aggravating design. I was actually talking to people camping it and someone paid $25 for a race change to also beat it before the rush.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    I'm going to Tweet them and ask them why it's even a thing to have such a long arse cooldown. If someone has spent the hours to find all the spots and travel to them then why have a CD? Especially in areas like orb 6. It's creating toxicity as well. People are sitting on the orb so no one can click it, people are verbally harassing others for being there, and on PvP servers it's a nightmare.

I'm glad to see some form of hotfix is coming for it, as you said, it's creating toxicity. I wonder if there's an ETA for the hotfix beyond it's being worked on.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    Another note about the Kosumoth "quest" - Taurens cannot actually finish it without help or some special ability (I heard heroic leap works). The 2nd hole to orb #9 is too small for a Tauren to get through. I had to grab a guildy and bribe a warlock 4k (both blood elves) to go through the hole and summon me through. Worth it, of course, since I was able to finish it before the rush, but still a really aggravating design. I was actually talking to people camping it and someone paid $25 for a race change to also beat it before the rush.
    Another good workaround is to use a toy that makes you a smaller race. Could probably even go buy Noggenfogger Elixirs to get through too.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Orb 6 (43735) is the most BS orb I've seen so far.

Thanks god for that.

I can stomach playing fastest finger first, I've won a lot of orbs like that.

When you have some jackass putting so many toys on it and parking his yak there, it's just obnoxious and frankly, I wish there was some sort of penalty for being such a little shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Another good workaround is to use a toy that makes you a smaller race. Could probably even go buy Noggenfogger Elixirs to get through too.
    I tried a little over a dozen toys (and savory deviate) with no success. Despite being smaller, the game would still consider my size that of a tauren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Can you use it on alts without LW?
    Yes

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Yes

/10chars
    Confirmed? Wowhead comments said otherwise. That's nice.

Deleted
    Got this beauty <3

Quote Originally Posted by Brodhistiva View Post
    LOL and then probably $25 to switch back

but here's your problem solver

www.wowhead.com/item=97919/whole-body-shrinka

Just purchased the Bloodfang Widow! That lands me @ 326 (unique) mounts and 378 in total (for some reason it doesn't register me as owner of the swift zhevra), with over 30 mounts that are guaranteed eventually left to collect. Hoping Legion will be the expansion where I reach 350!

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-09-11 at 07:09 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    (for some reason it doesn't register me as owner of the swift zhevra)
    The armoury currently shows two Swift Zhevras, the one in game (if you search your mounts collected it will be there) and one that is unobtainable marked "Old Swift Zhevra" that displays on everyone's not collected mounts.

Probably going to regret this at some point, but I had nothing else to spend the gold on since the BMAH is now a no-go for me with the 10mil gold cap.

As someone who loves arachnids this mount is amazing and I love it.

Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Thank god! I went out late last night figuring not that many people would be around, alas there was a huge stack of people. Figured if I logged on at 6am before going to work I would have better luck, nope even more people.

If any mount is worth 2 million, it's certainly that spider mount.

Not sure if I'm ever going to buy it though, kind of scared that they will introduce a recolor later. Maybe for an achievement or rep faction.

Deleted
    Is the fox considered rare? Or is it actually pretty common

Quote Originally Posted by Alexi View Post
    Is the fox considered rare? Or is it actually pretty common
    Willing to bet it'll become way more common as months go by and people get their followers to max level and unlock WQs in Suramar... And I'll STILL be waiting for the quest item to drop when Legion is over with my luck! ¤&¤%## sacrifices to RNGesus never working as intended...

It's one of the most gorgeous mounts in years in terms of unique skeleton and animations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    If any mount is worth 2 million, it's certainly that spider mount.

Not sure if I'm ever going to buy it though, kind of scared that they will introduce a recolor later. Maybe for an achievement or rep faction.
    Agreed. I wasn't going to buy it, but since I'm a nerd for spiders and felt that aching desire to have it whenever I spotted it skittering, I decided to go for it. It's one of few high-priced items I've bought in-game that I didn't have buyer's regret over afterwards! <.<

I don't have many from fairly recently other than Voidtalon from June 2015. Still one of the luckiest mounts I've found.

i.imgur.com/WTzQpjo.jpg
    i.imgur.com/cxOiZIb.jpg

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

Mount number #348