Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Really? Every single person in government is corrupt, especially at the federal level? That sounds pretty conspiratorial to me.
    Not everyone...just those associated with the vast right-wing conspiracy. Ask Hillary...she'll set you straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Why did they have the video of her falling in the edited version, if the goal is to hide it? Why was it aired in the first place? Why was Bill's other stuttering from the first clip removed as well?

- - - Updated - - -

Please answer the above as well.
    because everyone had already seen the video of her collapsing a dozen times on tv before the CBS interview, so it's not like they were showing anything new or something people hadn't seen yet. Bill saying she has these episodes frequently isn't exactly a stutter either. more of a Freudian slip.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    I saw that. We are getting so played.
    in your mind, what is the end game of getting an infirmed and dying Hillary elected president?

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    in your mind, what is the end game of getting an infirmed and dying Hillary elected president?
    she bribed the MAW foundation and even though she's not a kid they let her have her wish,, which is to die in the white house. They have such pull that they managed to bribe all of america's government and trump to run against her so it'd look like a real election.

7+ Year Old Account
    End game is to get her elected...fuck journalistic integrity!

End game is to get her elected...fuck journalistic integrity!
    ...to be unable to lead, and all of the DNC thinks this is a good idea and they're on board?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure the hacked emails thing is working as originally intended. The latest one, again from Powell, refers to the Benghazi investigation as "a big stupid witch hunt". Between that and the Trump info earlier today, this is actually kind of funny. It's kind of backfiring.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Really? Every single person in government is corrupt, especially at the federal level? That sounds pretty conspiratorial to me.
    The political SYAREM is corrupt with things like money in politics, super pacs, etc. You're not informed if you don't understand this
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The DNC is a private organization, and they're free to "collaborate" to elect whoever they like to the leadership of their party. There's literally nothing illegal or shady about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    ...to be unable to lead, and all of the DNC thinks this is a good idea and they're on board?
    Tell me...why do you think CBS edited the Bill Clinton interview video?

Tell me...why do you think CBS edited the Bill Clinton interview video?
    this is your theory, not mine. If Hillary is physically unable to lead then why is at least half of the country trying to get her elected?

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    The political SYAREM is corrupt with things like money in politics, super pacs, etc. You're not informed if you don't understand this
    Oh, I have no doubt that corruption exists, but... everywhere? That's conspiracy-level thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    sorry but that's not true. there's corruption in the system, yeah, there's and there's a lot. but more often than not, the problems (even at the federal level) exist due to incompetence, rather than malice
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

this is your theory, not mine. If Hillary is physically unable to lead then why is at least half of the country trying to get her elected?
    Because she is owed a lot of favours by the DNC establishment and she has a vagina.

7+ Year Old Account
    Did I say Hillary is physically unable to lead? This is you putting words in my mouth and then arguing against things I never said.

Answer my question please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey now, just because it's a completely ludicrous idea with absolutely no possible upside for the Democrats, that's clearly what the global media conspiracy is doing, even though most of them have no actual stake in the outcome because they're not in the USA in the first place.

This is a totally reasonable alternative to "she's pretty healthy for her age, but is currently suffering a bout of pneumonia, and tried to stay strong for her campaign."

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm not sure the hacked emails thing is working as originally intended. The latest one, again from Powell, refers to the Benghazi investigation as "a big stupid witch hunt". Between that and the Trump info earlier today, this is actually kind of funny. It's kind of backfiring.
    Powell's the best guy to speak to that stuff, since he was in the same position, with similar attacks, and he never saw any such backlash. Same for his e-mails, which he still hasn't archived, and he's said he can't because he no longer has them. But again, not an issue, for Powell, because neither of these are actual problems, and he's a Republican, so the Republicans had no need to tar and feather him over nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Because she is owed a lot of favours by the DNC establishment and she has a vagina.
    You're acting like the Presidency is some kind of reward, when it's an incredibly difficult and stressful job. It's not like she needs to broaden her own international profile; she's already been Secretary of State and was First Lady to one of the USA's most well-respected living Presidents.

For all you folks talk about the grand conspiracy, none of you have explained why anyone would actually have any kind of motive to back it.

Did I say Hillary is physically unable to lead? This is you putting words in my mouth and then arguing against things I never said.

Answer my question please.
    What are you saying then? Hillary is sick and will still physically be able to perform the duties of the presidency? If that's true, then why are you even bringing this up?

Powell's the best guy to speak to that stuff, since he was in the same position, with similar attacks, and he never saw any such backlash. Same for his e-mails, which he still hasn't archived, and he's said he can't because he no longer has them.
    Of course Powell didn't have his own email server. And what "similar attacks" are you referring to?

You're acting like the Presidency is some kind of reward, when it's an incredibly difficult and stressful job.
    Collin Powell and other people close to her comment that she wants to leave a mark that eclipses all her failures and issues. She wants to be in the history books as the first Woman president, regardless of how much shit sticks on her on the road there.

It's a degree of entitlement that regular people can't comprehend.

This Is How Much It 'Costs' To Get An Ambassadorship: Guccifer 2.0 Leaks DNC 'Pay-To-Play' Donor List
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...lay-donor-list

"A large number of the largest donors received senior diplomatic or political positions following the donations, ranging from UK Ambassador to Assistant Attorney General."

Great breakdown of the DNC donors and the positions they received.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Of course Powell didn't have his own email server. And what "similar attacks" are you referring to?

The first 5 were during Powell's time as Secretary of State.

And while Powell didn't have "his own e-mail server", he was using a privately owned[/i] e-mail server, that he didn't have control over, which is by pretty much any analysis, a bigger security issue than Clinton's was.

Again; I don't think any of those are actual issues. I'm just making the point that, with regard to embassy attacks and e-mail archiving, Powell's behaviour was pretty objectively worse than Clinton's, and nobody's had any real issue with it. Because it's not a real issue. It's garbage being drummed up by Republicans to slander their political opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Collin Powell and other people close to her comment that she wants to leave a mark that eclipses all her failures and issues. She wants to be in the history books as the first Woman president, regardless of how much shit sticks on her on the road there.

It's a degree of entitlement that regular people can't comprehend.
    I especially like how you're basically making this up and have no source.

Of course she wants to make her mark, or she'd have never run. That doesn't explain why she'd continue that kind of run if she's as sick as people are making her out to be, because if she were seriously ill, she'll never be well enough to make that mark, and would just end up tarnishing her reputation even further.

So I repeat; she has literally no sensible motive for the conspiracy you're proposing and have zero evidence to support the existence of. So not only do we have no evidence of such, there's also no REASON anyone would back it.
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-09-14 at 06:32 PM.