High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LickMeh View Post
    It's a champion unlocked by blood DKs, highly doubt he's included in the hidden UH appearance acquisition

You open all of the champions by doing all the class hall q:s. So it´s not just for blood. And why wouldnt it make sence, since we are looking skins for dps specs, so good to have a tank champion with ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    This champion is unlocked by all DK specs. I dont think you get champions that are spec specific

My bad then, I thought they were more connected to the specs themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Aneska View Post
    This champion is unlocked by all DK specs. I dont think you get champions that are spec specific
    I think he means that Rotgut is built by the guy in the Blood quarter of Acherus.

P.s. Or not. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post

You open all of the champions by doing all the class hall q:s. So it´s not just for blood. And why wouldnt it make sence, since we are looking skins for dps specs, so good to have a tank champion with ya.
    Rotgut isn't really tanky. You'd more be looking at Koltira for that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if this is nothing, but noticed that the "bonereapers hook spell" is flagged as "can be used while dead".

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=220655/...hook#changelog

I apologize for not having read all, but what exactly does this refer to?

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=1...-knight-unholy

What appearance is that for, and are those numbers (2000) the amount of times you must summon each for it to trigger completed?
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post

What appearance is that for, and are those numbers (2000) the amount of times you must summon each for it to trigger completed?
    If that is still used for anything, it would likely be for the skin that's considered "not ingame", since we know the unlock mechanics for all the other skins and color schemes. The skins that are considered "not ingame" are Death's Deliverance for unholy, Bonejaw for blood, and Soul Collector for frost.

The other option is that it was intended for use for an appearance unlock at some point, and that it was changed to the current methods of unlocking current hidden skins (touch of undeath, bonereaper's hook, dark runeblade).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post

It's an old achievement. Tortured Spirit used to be a talent we could pick in alpha. Think it was instead of Dark Arbiter, which makes it weird that both Dark Arbiter and Tortured Spirit is there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post
    Dunno if this is nothing, but noticed that the "bonereapers hook spell" is flagged as "can be used while dead".

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=220655/...hook#changelog
    All the other skins are flagged for that as well.

Anyone know about these Shadowice Shards on wowhead. The flavor text says "A shadowy shard of ice carried by a follower of the Grey One."
    They remind me of shadowfrost shards used in the Shadowmourne questline. The grey one has a statue in Neltharion's Vault and the npc Doomrogg has the title grey zealot
    Anyone know anything about these?

Quote Originally Posted by Arahan62 View Post
    Anyone know about these Shadowice Shards on wowhead. The flavor text says "A shadowy shard of ice carried by a follower of the Grey One."
    They remind me of shadowfrost shards used in the Shadowmourne questline. The grey one has a statue in Neltharion's Vault and the npc Doomrogg has the title grey zealot
    Anyone know anything about these?
    Seems to be Warrior related. Protection, specifically.
    us. battle .net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749115965?page=1

Deleted
    this hidden ghoul tracking is strange, what is it's real purpose? doing some simple maths in those 16 days if it's 10k ghouls it needs 3,2 cast per hour at 8 ghouls, if it's 100k ghouls it's 32 cast/hour. at 100k is impossible rigth now even playng 24/7, if it's 10k we are going to know it soon. it fits the theme pretty well

For Frost: Anyone remember this quest?

Wowhead/quest=13364/tirions-gambit (Can't post link, sorry)

Tirion had you put on some cultist clothes and ambush Arthas inside a place near ICC called the Cathedral of Darkness. While there, Tirion is wounded, but the death knights led by Koltira, Mograine, etc, arrive to help. It was a pivotal moment in the campaign against Arthas. Maybe it's related?

This building also looks identical to the Arthas nightmare while fighting Yogg. I went to the Cathedral solo, killed all the cultists, knelt at the altar and nothing happened, but I didn't try going there dead, and I didn't stay long. Maybe there's a way to get the costume again, or something that connects it and the Yogg nightmare?

So this thread has over 100+ pages already and we've already gone through many things without getting a single hint so i'm pretty confident when i say either it isn't available atm or we need more artifact knowledge/a specific order hall trait that we didn't get yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Querpo View Post
    So this thread has over 100+ pages already and we've already gone through many things without getting a single hint so i'm pretty confident when i say either it isn't available atm or we need more artifact knowledge/a specific order hall trait that we didn't get yet.
    Yeah i think it will be related to your Artifact knowledge/order hall trait/world bosses/raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Querpo View Post
    Were that the case then it would have appeared by now on PTR / Beta. Just as Corrupted Remembrance has.
    We're also not the only ones in the dark. Warriors, Arcane Mages, Demo Warlocks, Priests, and Outlaw Rogues still have yet to find how to begin a few of theirs. It doesn't help that a good chunk of these posts are just death gripping straws, or posting debunked theories.

If World Bosses aren't off the table then I think there's one you have to kill while in Frost or Unholy spec (which sucks for me on either side because I am really focused in Blood).

Levantus drops the Enhancement Shammy appearance for example, but according to WoWhead this is only while they are in that spec.

One possibility is that the Runes of the Darkening could be "Drugon the Frostblood" who is a frost-powered Ettin in Highmountain while fighting him in Frost spec. The description for the Warmace of Shirvallah gives context to why a sea monster would have it though. I don't know why an Ettin would have ancient runes on a roll of parchment. Toilet Paper?
    Edit: Apparently his world quest is called "The Frozen King".

Wowhead also lists a strange world boss called The Soultakers in Northwest Stormheim. I think it is supposed to be a crew of undead pirates working for Helya to raid for souls. Maybe the runes are in their loot? They look to have a stronger potential for a thematic tie to death knights.

Calamir is an Azsuna world boss Frost and Fire themed elemental. He is probably a lot more likely to be related to mages though.

Ana Mouz is the only demon world boss for what that is worth.

I can't log into game atm, but the Dungeon Guide descriptions of the world bosses (if there are any) might provide more info on the characters' lores than what WoWhead's guide on the bosses is bothering to give.
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-16 at 02:54 PM.

Deleted
    One positive thing is that we have concrete proof now that not all artifacts are found in the Broken Isles

on a second thought, maybe that's negative...

15+ Year Old Account
    Please elaborate

for frost I think we need to find a quest/item to "empower" or "reforge" our blades and during the questline we have to put new runes on them...

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    for frost I think we need to find a quest/item to "empower" or "reforge" our blades and during the questline we have to put new runes on them...
    That reminds me- has anyone been to Shadow Vault and talked to everyone in there? That was the Lich King's main Saronite Depot and armory for the Death Knights IIRC. There's a dwarf runesmith in there as well as many runeforges. I was lazy in leveling my DK so I just took her thru WotLK dungeons and forgot about unlocking Ebon Blade Town. I'll do it later today.
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-16 at 03:30 PM.