Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't care what Ilvl is in normal and up. Won't be doing them.

I haven't done anything other than things that I can either solo or queue for since the end of Wrath. I really, truly don't give a crap if some guy in a world top 100 guild is geared enough to solo current content or something like that.

It doesn't affect my chosen gameplay.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    stop assuming shit and move on with your life.
    Hit a nerve?

2 words

cry more

Infracted. Post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-10-06 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Let's go one step further: LFR is the only raid mode that should reward gear.
    After all, "real" raiders don't need crutches like that, and it WOULD fix the problem of iLevel inflation...
    I love this idea, I can only imagine how these self-actualized mythic raiders would lose their ever loving minds if this were the case. They love to chirp about how these plebs don't need gear blah blah blah, rewards are to be worked ever so hard for, blah blah blah. Oh but it is all about gaming with my good buds in a supportive wonderful community of all my best friends from all of time and space. What a fucking crock... if they didn't have something, anything, to rub in the face of those they considered lesser you KNOW they wouldn't fucking run those raids.

The only people that would do it without loot are the top 10 or so guilds competing for that world first stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Don't care what Ilvl is in normal and up. Won't be doing them.

I haven't done anything other than things that I can either solo or queue for since the end of Wrath. I really, truly don't give a crap if some guy in a world top 100 guild is geared enough to solo current content or something like that.

It doesn't affect my chosen gameplay.
    This is more or less exactly how I feel. I have a chosen play style, similar to your's, and I'll do that until I get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    This is more or less exactly how I feel. I have a chosen play style, similar to your's, and I'll do that until I get bored.
    Same here, but that time gets shorter, and shorter each cycle. I mean I don't play that much and I leveled sooo fast. I had a whole two zones I didn't even touch when I hit 110. I can't even figure out why they even added levels outside of the weird stat bump that happens as you hit 110. Going up a level has never felt more pointless to me heh.

The expansions are smaller and smaller as well, I mean to really juice this thing they need to add a whole nother Azeroth sized area to the game for people to explore, etc.

Never going to happen because it would take years and years but alas, this is probably what the end of the MMO era looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Saintlel View Post
    Hit a nerve?
    If I wanted to do normal I would. I just dont. That simple.
    Avoiding the elitists jerks is always a bonus
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhowzera View Post
    With gear having a chance do titanforge up to 895 (925) when 7.1 hits, it'll always worth doing LFR
    LFR takes quite a long time to finish, because people tend to be extremely bad. You are better off running any +2 (or whatever the new +2 equivalent will be at the time nighthold is released)
    Only worth it if you are looking for a very specific item.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    In WoD until valor was added or satchels there was much if any reward either. You could progress your ring quest, if it wasn't for that many would have never stepped foot in there. I don't dislike LFR itself, just the way people go afk or do absolutely nothing to help the group or even worse when you get people or groups actively trolling everyone in there. Oddly those shitbags seem to be from Ragnoras, Jeube Theos or Illidan at an alarmingly high rate. Maybe shit heads are drawn to each other like some sort of gravitational pull.
    that isn't an lfr problem that is blizzard refusing to take harsh measures against idiots, that is true even in the forum, if blizzard give them 1 month ban when getting the report you could be pretty damn sure no one gonna troll, ffs mmo-c moderation rules are better than the official forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    LFR takes quite a long time to finish, because people tend to be extremely bad. You are better off running any +2 (or whatever the new +2 equivalent will be at the time nighthold is released)
    Only worth it if you are looking for a very specific item.
    that isn't true i do lfr regularly and the 99% groups get the job done fast and easy
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    I'm definitely hoping you don't consider yourself a casual. Most mythic raiders play about 50% less hours or less than you do once the expansion is up and running.
    Just another baddie, playing hours upon hours everyday, but can't cut the mustard when it comes to do anything that requires the tiniest amount of skill.

From my Guild everyone is working and has other commitments, still we manage to raid 2 nights a week, and the occasional mythic+ Run. Just takes some planning and talking (and looking how to play) - appareantly, that is too much to ask for nowadays with the LFR/LFD Crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Just another baddie, playing hours upon hours everyday, but can't cut the mustard when it comes to do anything that requires the tiniest amount of skill.

From my Guild everyone is working and has other commitments, still we manage to raid 2 nights a week, and the occasional mythic+ Run. Just takes some planning and talking (and looking how to play) - appareantly, that is too much to ask for nowadays with the LFR/LFD Crowd.
    it is and that is because you must be happy lfr and lfg exist people do easy mode and don't try to clog our guild, win win situation for everyone, the only problem is peoples feeling entitled to butt stick it's nose inside other peoples matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

All of the good players are already done with Mythic EN and never were running LFR for potential upgrades in the first place. M+ chaining is so superior to that it's just not even fathomable why anyone would run LFR for a chance at upgrades. Certainly no good legitimate hardcore raiders are doing it.

If I wanted to do normal I would. I just dont. That simple.
    Avoiding the elitists jerks is always a bonus
    I find more elitist jerks in LFR than anywhere else, true story.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    All of the good players are already done with Mythic EN and never were running LFR for potential upgrades in the first place. M+ chaining is so superior to that it's just not even fathomable why anyone would run LFR for a chance at upgrades. Certainly no good legitimate hardcore raiders are doing it.
    We do it for runes mostly and the odd chaos crystal.

If your raid team queues together it takes 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post

We do it for runes mostly and the odd chaos crystal.

If your raid team queues together it takes 5 minutes.
    Again though, the good players and guilds have enough money to buy all their runes easily.

It's the tier of players below the actual good players and guilds that feel they have to grind for all this stuff. That massive bulk of players who finish 75% of the raid on Mythic before the next tier comes out. The 'tryhard' good guilds, for lack of a better term. These guilds put too much emphasis on stuff like this and not enough on why they're failing encounters.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People say they want to see the story in LFR. I guess having it so low almost seems like they're encouraging those who typically journey into LFR to try a normal raid to get more of a challenge.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelraxx View Post
    inspect them.
    because those elitist jerks probably have normal+ raid gear and are only in LFR to be jerks.(plus get bonus stuff)

Isnt the point of LFR to let people see content? The gear is supposed to be just a bonus. If you want better gear then you should have to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by assman View Post
    Isnt the point of LFR to let people see content? The gear is supposed to be just a bonus. If you want better gear then you should have to raid.
    i thought mythic was suppose to be about skill.
    remove stats on mythic gear.

i thought mythic was suppose to be about skill.
    remove stats on mythic gear.
    here we go again...

Quote Originally Posted by Shmevan View Post
    here we go again...
    i said stats. the can keep their fancy armor that sometimes looks really bad.