woo got M ursoc was 330k. Feel so weak tho

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Wanted to ask how good Yl'gynoth's trinket for arms. No sims seems to support it in their calculations.
    Its pretty much BiS

http://i.imgur.com/wlPadXo.jpg

I don't trust some of those results but Appendages, Aracnocrystal, Momento, and Gift are all definitely strong
    Last edited by Rhyzoh; 2016-10-14 at 10:54 AM.

Gloves legendary sims out higher than having ring legendary right? And would a 865 Appendages sim out higher than a 835 arm/str stat stick?

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    welcome to the club.

all your sockets should be mastery.

if you can, always cs before stone heart (thats the exe proc) for SD ofc, for the simple fact that that juicy 40 rage exe resets cs every 2nd or 3rd time you get to use it.

also, hope you got that deathblow trait online.
    I should be aiming for Deathblow relics now? I already got 3 traits (from the weapon) in there because Execute is pretty amazing on Execute phases, and out of whim I thought I would just get those three traits if I do get the leg ring.

Can FR and Hamstring proc Stone Heart?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    Its pretty much BiS

http://i.imgur.com/wlPadXo.jpg

I don't trust some of those results but Appendages, Aracnocrystal, Momento, and Gift are all definitely strong
    Appendages is nowhere near that strong

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Probably, doesn't matter much though since it's an RPPM proc. As long as you're attacking every 10s, your proc rate won't be much different regardless of what abilities you use.

Quote Originally Posted by Abenbobo View Post
    Appendages is nowhere near that strong
    Yes it is. In fact, I'm reasonably confident it's even better than it currently sims.

Deleted
    880. EtW relics got nerfed hard, they're still usable but they're not priority anymore.

--

Just got the Game Changer ring, do I socket it with 200 mastery or 200 strength? I know Icy-Veins says the strength one but I thought Mastery would be more preferable?

--

Also, how is the rotation now? If CS is up and I don't have Shattered Defenses, then I would hit CS to get SD and hit Execute proc? Or Execute Proc > CS > MS (etc)?
    Mastery always.

The latter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthan View Post
    Probably, doesn't matter much though since it's an RPPM proc. As long as you're attacking every 10s, your proc rate won't be much different regardless of what abilities you use.

Yes it is. In fact, I'm reasonably confident it's even better than it currently sims.
    I don't believe that list is correct at all. E.g. it states that a Gift of Radiance 835 is better than a 840 and a 870 Chaos Talisman is worse than a 850 Gift of Radiance. Doesn't look trustworthy at all to me.

I should be aiming for Deathblow relics now? I already got 3 traits (from the weapon) in there because Execute is pretty amazing on Execute phases, and out of whim I thought I would just get those three traits if I do get the leg ring.

gut feelin says leg ring devalues precise strikes (them non rage costing executes rounds up your rage management incredibly, its almost better then the damage component of the ring) so Id rank PS and DB relics as equal and all the others below it, ETW as coming in second.

about fr and hamstring, i do not know, however to me it appears that only auto attack proc the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    gut feelin says leg ring devalues precise strikes (them non rage costing executes rounds up your rage management incredibly, its almost better then the damage component of the ring) so Id rank PS and DB relics as equal and all the others below it, ETW as coming in second.

about fr and hamstring, i do not know, however to me it appears that only auto attack proc the ring.
    No, indefinitely not just auto-attacks. When I was on the first boss of Emerald Nightmare and when I got that green shit where I have to run out and stand across a wall, Execute proc'd few times when I was not on the boss. I was just standing there as the count down went from 3 to 0 and between that time it proc'd. This happened several times. I know that I had like 6 executes, back to back, proccing one after another when I was just whaling on execute. I would hit one and instantly it would proc again. Considering that my GCD is less than 1.5 seconds that's not possible, and this is outside of Heroism.

But yeah, you do make sense about the relics. Right now I'm just aiming for the highest possible DPS from the weapon. I switched out a Shadow relic which was 840 to another one with 865, but this new one had the cleave trait, while the old one was something else... probably Tactician? Can't remember. But the DPS is noticeable now. Went from 889 weapon to 893.

No, indefinitely not just auto-attacks. When I was on the first boss of Emerald Nightmare and when I got that green shit where I have to run out and stand across a wall, Execute proc'd few times when I was not on the boss. I was just standing there as the count down went from 3 to 0 and between that time it proc'd. This happened several times. I know that I had like 6 executes, back to back, proccing one after another when I was just whaling on execute. I would hit one and instantly it would proc again. Considering that my GCD is less than 1.5 seconds that's not possible, and this is outside of Heroism.

But yeah, you do make sense about the relics. Right now I'm just aiming for the highest possible DPS from the weapon. I switched out a Shadow relic which was 840 to another one with 865, but this new one had the cleave trait, while the old one was something else... probably Tactician? Can't remember. But the DPS is noticeable now. Went from 889 weapon to 893.
    leg text says "your attacks..." so that should rule out FR, not hamstring tho as it does damage and thus technically should be an attack.

in your specific situation it might have been you were using terrorbound nexus and the waves passed through the boss in your absence, would explain the procs while you were doing nothing as well as the quick successive back to back procs since the passing wave does a shitton of dmg "ticking" multiple times through a boss.
    Last edited by Lothar; 2016-10-14 at 04:45 PM.

Using the gloves I feel like the slam rotations leaves me with too much rage going into BC. I can't however figure out if I should just use MS on CD regardless of 3 stack, I'm getting quite a bit of tac. procs that I find myself hitting multiple CS before MS without using the ms procs and sometimes they feel wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludos View Post
    Using the gloves I feel like the slam rotations leaves me with too much rage going into BC. I can't however figure out if I should just use MS on CD regardless of 3 stack, I'm getting quite a bit of tac. procs that I find myself hitting multiple CS before MS without using the ms procs and sometimes they feel wasted.
    I always put MS on CD regardless of stacks. Get into the habit of that. MS is 20 rage base as well. I'm also going to start emptying out my rage bar 5 seconds before BC comes up. The Legendary ring brings BC up much faster and sometimes I'm left with a lot of rage when BC is about to come up. I hit that few times yesterday - keep in mind I just got the legendary ring so don't go butchering me! :P

Okay going home now, very excited to do some wild things today.

is gift of radiance something you can still only roll as protection?

Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    is gift of radiance something you can still only roll as protection?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Abenbobo View Post
    I don't believe that list is correct at all. E.g. it states that a Gift of Radiance 835 is better than a 840 and a 870 Chaos Talisman is worse than a 850 Gift of Radiance. Doesn't look trustworthy at all to me.
    The list isn't good at all, but appendages is very strong.

I have been lurking in this thread for about 2-3 weeks now and need to ask a quick question for clarification-

No matter where I am in my DPS rotation, when Tactician procs, I stop what I am doing and Colossus Smash + Mortal Strike. Correct?

Also, I have seen a lot of conflicting information on trinkets. I have currently: (840) Spiked Counterweight, (840) Chrono Shard - which I would be getting the 2-set from, and a (845) Memento Angerboda. Which one is best out of these three? I also have a (860) Unstable Arcanocrystal... but I don't have a doubt in my mind that it needs to equipped. Ha.

I greatly appreciate any input!

Quote Originally Posted by Novoal7 View Post
    I have been lurking in this thread for about 2-3 weeks now and need to ask a quick question for clarification-

No matter where I am in my DPS rotation, when Tactician procs, I stop what I am doing and Colossus Smash + Mortal Strike. Correct?

Also, I have seen a lot of conflicting information on trinkets. I have currently: (840) Spiked Counterweight, (840) Chrono Shard - which I would be getting the 2-set from, and a (845) Memento Angerboda. Which one is best out of these three? I also have a (860) Unstable Arcanocrystal... but I don't have a doubt in my mind that it needs to equipped. Ha.

I greatly appreciate any input!
    Yes, you'd always prioritize using CS + MS, assuming above 20% / Not in the BC.

Also I'd definitely use Memento, it procs a lot and is all around a good trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Velinn View Post
    assuming above 20% / Not in the BC.
    Thanks for the reply! Could you elaborate a little more on this?

When below 20%, do I use the Shattered Defenses procs on Execute and ignore MS/FR completely?

And what do I prioritize in Battle Cry? Spamming Slam and stacking Focus Rage?

Quote Originally Posted by Novoal7 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! Could you elaborate a little more on this?

When below 20%, do I use the Shattered Defenses procs on Execute and ignore MS/FR completely?

And what do I prioritize in Battle Cry? Spamming Slam and stacking Focus Rage?
    Hey, I've actually gone over these questions in my Arms Compendium here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

After enough tests for today, I can confirm that the legendary ring will proc off of ANY attack you do. This is not just auto-attack only. The ring clearly states "attacks" and doesn't say "auto-attacks." Obviously it should say any attack, but right now I got 3 executes back-to-back when I was spamming them only. Heroic Leap, Bladestorm, Hamstring, Execute, Mortal Strike, whatever. It does not proc off of FR at all. I've done three tests with filled rage of 120. So you literally have to be attacking. Also, my trinkets are passive trinkets. No procs on them. They're flat primary/secondary stats only.

Ignore everything I said. I think it really is just auto-attacks. It does attack weird on bosses when you get some debuffs that do ticking damage on you while you're not hitting something, sometimes the leg ring procs.
    Last edited by Tatsujin; 2016-10-15 at 12:02 AM.