^ are those gifs from the movies or from Super anime ?

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    ^ are those gifs from the movies or from Super anime ?
    from the anime.

The anime has to face TV production realities. It's done on budget, with tight schedule and sometimes you even have bad/inexperienced animators working on it, like on the infamous episode 5.

Movies have much more money, and virtually unlimited time in their hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new style can make fights look amazing, but can easily be fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The anime has to face TV production realities. It's done on budget, with tight schedule and sometimes you even have bad/inexperienced animators working on it, like on the infamous episode 5.

Movies have much more money, and virtually unlimited time in their hands.
    Naoki Tate did the fifth episode which looked bad af but the schedule was tight af. he didn't even knew that he will work on episode 5. they just put him there out of nowhere.

there are some nice art like this two

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I've been loving the animation during the fights against Zamasu and Black. It's not always top tier, but it has been pretty great and satisfying to watch.

Also, I got hyped as hell when Zamasu got Mafuba'd even though we knew from spoilers and episode preview that the two Zamasu would fuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Comparing DBS's best bits of animation/art to DBZ's, I prefer DBZ's. Comparing worst bits, DBZ's worst bits also. Doesn't mean DBS doesn't have its moments, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's happening everyone!!! Funimation has announced the official English Dub today http://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/...m_nooverride=1
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki Asuna View Post
    It's happening everyone!!! Funimation has announced the official English Dub today http://www.funimation.com/blog/2016/...m_nooverride=1
    And of course the video isn't available outside of the US. Always the same with Funimation.

meh not too much hyped about it. heck, I prefer the Japanese. I just wanna hear Hit, Vados, Goku Black and Champa's voice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd disagree, tbh.

The dragon balls are just a catalyst for everything else that happens (until we get to the androids). They could be a set of magic lamps that summon a genie when you get them all, doesn't matter. They're used fairly often, then rarely and eventually practically forgotten about.

For Buu on the other hand, it's established very early on that Buu likes chocolate (and cakes and so on) and turns people into chocolate to eat just for the fun of it. It's literally how he ends his fight with Dabura. Precedence is established early. It essentially follows the same path of the dragon balls. Used often enough to start with but once you reach a certain point (Kid Buu), it's forgotten. Buu turning Vegito into candy and eating him was simply just his way of finishing the fight, after much frustration. I mean, look how happy he is when he finally eats him, he basically dances xD

I mean, they could still use the dragon balls and have the off-screen de-fusion of Kibito Kai be the precedence for it. It's just very lazy.

Yeah, I'll admit that's true. But why did Buu eating them also split them? See what I mean?
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post
    Yeah, I'll admit that's true. But why did Buu eating them also split them? See what I mean?
    evil presence inside the Buu separated them. Potara are from Kais and Kais are not compatible with Buu's evil nature.

- - - Updated - - -

DBS is doing really, REALLY good.

10+ Year Old Account

I usually don't do this, but it's fun to speculate about DBS.

http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/51587/20161102/spoilers-dragon-ball-super-episode-66-67-news-update-title.htm

[QUOTE]Despite being powerful, Teasers shows that the Saiyans still had problems defeating Zamasu and Goku Black. In Episode 67 entitled " A Visit from the Omni - King! Bye - Bye Zamasu!" introduce the arrival of reinforcement "Zen - chan" to defeat Zamasu. To recall, it was told that the intensity of the battle between Z - Fighters and the nemeses would be too much for the Saiyans to handle that the Omni - King will come and intervene.

If you remember, Son Goku becomes friends with Omni - King Zeno. Zeno promised that they would see each other if Goku's mission is done. Zen - Chan gave Son Goku a device he can use to communicate with the Omni - King, and reports stated that Goku accidentally pushed the device and summoned the King. Since the Omni - King can destroy anything instantly, according to Whis and Beerus, it is a possibility that the merged body of Zamasu and Black Goku will be defeated in the hands of Zen - chan.[/QUOTE]
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I hope that is not true. It would really anti-climatic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I hope that is not true. It would really anti-climatic.
    The instant we saw the button we assumed Goku would accidentally butt-dial Zeno at some point, likely occurring when everything was about to be lost in a save-the-universe battle. There was talk of it as soon as people saw the episode.

It's also a likely outcome for this situation, and still plays into their 'friendship'. I could easily see the tournament being a place for Goku to 'redeem' himself for messing with the timelines or something like that.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-11-05 at 10:55 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post

I usually don't do this, but it's fun to speculate about DBS.

http://www.newseveryday.com/articles/51587/20161102/spoilers-dragon-ball-super-episode-66-67-news-update-title.htm

Same title was used for the episodes we just got spoilers of. I wouldnt trust that source. Trust any of the youtubers I have in the OP and their sources, like Herms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Same title was used for the episodes we just got spoilers of. I wouldnt trust that source. Trust any of the youtubers I have in the OP and their sources, like Herms.
    Wasn't aware of that.

I've never paid attention to speculation videos/sites before, but lately they've been interesting me for a bit after I watch each episode as it makes it feel a bit longer.

We're about 4-5 hours away from an SD Crunchyroll release of episode 65 too, so that's nice.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-11-05 at 11:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shiiii~!

Trailer for next ep.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    The instant we saw the button we assumed Goku would accidentally butt-dial Zeno at some point, likely occurring when everything was about to be lost in a save-the-universe battle. There was talk of it as soon as people saw the episode.

It's also a likely outcome for this situation, and still plays into their 'friendship'. I could easily see the tournament being a place for Goku to 'redeem' himself for messing with the timelines or something like that.
    I think after what's been shown now:

Vegito fucks up Zamasu and actually defeats him, but since he's immortal Zamasu can't be put away. Instead, they call in the Omni-King to seal him away somewhere or erase him in spite of his immortality, or something. Thus, Zamasu is actually defeated by the heroes, and Zeno just sort've cleans up after them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by golden yak View Post
    holy shiiii~!

trailer for next ep.

i think after what's been shown now:

vegito fucks up zamasu and actually defeats him, but since he's immortal zamasu can't be put away. Instead, they call in the omni-king to seal him away somewhere or erase him in spite of his immortality, or something. Thus, zamasu is actually defeated by the heroes, and zeno just sort've cleans up after them.
    nvm I saw it Next episode will be tits !
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2016-11-06 at 01:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    sauce...nao

Alright, super spoilers for ep.66 everyone...