10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Not particularly.
    Well sucks that you live in one, even if it is just a representative democracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    They never had a chance to begin with.
    hey i voted green party.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    The Trump campaign has already indicated that Pence would be the one in charge of "domestic and foreign policy" while Trump himself focuses on making American great again, whatever that means. So pretty much we'll get a few partisan hacks on the Supreme Court, and a concerted effort to pretty much undo all of the progress that the country has made in the last 50 years. And you know, THE WAAAAALLLL.......
    If Ginsburg can survive another 4 years, the best case scenario is that we simply replace Scalia with Scalia part two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

And I mean, putting ignorant whites on part with the black people they've disenfranchised is technically equality.
    Which whites would these people be, specifically?

Anyone can point to a buggy-man...

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    No, it's just his running mate which supports policies to that effect.
    Now you are just flat out lying. Or would you care to provide a trustworthy link in which pence wants to kill you?
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I am searching for any and every means to effect positive social change and general welfare, and more and more it becomes apparent that people deserve neither.
    So taking away the rights of people to determine their own future is a positive effect?

I don't believe that 'PC culture' exists, quite frankly.

And I mean, putting ignorant whites on part with the black people they've disenfranchised is technically equality.
    What black people are disenfranchised in the West nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    Well I actually consider SCOTUS the third most important reason why Trump won. Even conservatives who disagreed with him were faced by a liberal dominated court which would go agaisnt their beliefs. Plus conservatives always placed more value on the court than liberals.
    The problem with that is you can't just dismiss concerns from the gay community and such. Multiple Scalia level judges can mean marriages voided, discrimination laws unchecked, etc because they would defer them to state rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by ChickenChaser View Post
    but we don't need a super majority.... with trump they have the house/senate and Presidentcy they can pass any law with 0 votes from democrats Just like the Democrats did with Obamacare with 0 republican votes.
    The democrats can pull from the GOP play book and filibuster everything to require a super majority vote

Deleted
    I will get banned YOLO.

EAT SHIT ]Skroe

EAT A BIG FAT PIECE OF SHIT.

Infracted - do not post just to harass others.

Not particularly.
    So has this election convinced you to be more pro-gun?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Oh no you didn't...
    Didactic is an admitted leftist. In countless times when extreme leftists can't win by elections they've resorted to violence. He's even intimating that with his posts, so...

Not particularly.
    Without democracy chances are people like you wouldn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    This pretty much

Trump won because SJWs/feminists went too far with hatred against men and smug superiority, thus alienating the majority of people

To all the SJWs: this is on you
    I think you have to credit right-wing media for making the SJW phenomenon seem WAY more prominent than it actually is. Shit, look at guys like Bill Maher. He's just as critical of SJWs as right-wingers and he's quite popular.

Right-wing media has done a great job of selling the lie that left=SJW, and it worked.

Deleted
    Not particularly.
    In that case I can only recommend moving to more democratic country. Canada you say?

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Folks like him only like it when it goes their way. When it doesn't it's time to start lining folks up along a wall.
    Can only agree. Double standards and huge hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    it's saying we're sick of your shit but we still want shit that tastes different. Trump won't bring change... for the better.
    I can agree that any change Trump brings won't necessarily be for the better.

If Clinton had gotten elected, I have a pretty good idea what would have changed. Not a damn thing.

With Trump... there will be change, for better or worse, and I honestly believe that's better than maintaining the status quo. Something had to give.

I must say though, it is certainly nice to have all of MMO-C Off Topic grouped up together in a single thread for a fast paced chat. When's the last time we could even say this happened?

Fox hasn't called it yet but AP has Trump as winning PA. It's over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Congratulations guys, you just avoided a war with Russia.
    I know right! It's amazing.

Pissing off a nuclear power by accusing them of rigging an election they had nothing to do with is such a smart move. Good job Clinton and her pathetic ego.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    it's saying we're sick of your shit but we still want shit that tastes different. Trump won't bring change... for the better.
    I do suspect that many a trump voter will be dissappointed in the coming years when that wall isnt built and the jobs dont come back and their lot in life isnt generally improved. Maybe thats the silver lining?
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Well, this is a total disaster.

Republicans control all 3 branches of government so they can:
    1. Repeal Obamacare so that 20M lose insurance, and can go broke or die.
    2. End climate action. Paris Accord is almost certainly dead, and so is the planet.
    3. Implement their $5T of trickle-down tax cuts for the rich, so inequality can skyrocket even further to screw over ordinary people.
    4. Repeal Dodd-Frank so that Wall Street can be deregulated once again.
    5. Create even more voter suppression laws to make it harder for minorities and Democrats to vote.
    6. Wreck the economy with their incompetence and economic-illiteracy.

This is all but assured. The other question is will erratic, ignorant, and trigger-happy Trump cause any war.

The fight back starts now.
    No. This is hysteria.

If you actually believe this, you need to wake up. If only because Trump is not appointed until January, and if anything happen to him, you end up with Pence. You don't want Pence.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..