Quote Originally Posted by Parabola10 View Post
    I could bother to link how many times you have posted in this thread and the word "comic" but I wont. We get it. You have read the comics
    You have yet to still provide a reason as to why you're weirdly triggered by somebody stating Spencer's death will probably be the same as in the comics.

They set it up almost exactly the same.

I guess its your prerogative to be mad for some reason, but it seems really goofy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So how do you guys think spencer will die?

My guess is zombie, havent had one for awhile. Although Negan or his one of his members is just as likely. My vote is still death via zombie and 30mins of ads
    He's probably going to get killed by Negan because Spencer is a bitch who won't go after Rick himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes yes well done you can read a comic book.

Please pass that along to game of thrones fans who can also read books. So helpful knowing your esteemed background.
    What an odd response to someone answering your question.

He'll probably die like in the comic though.

I've heard this season is getting really bad ratings. Maybe next season there won't be so many boring side character episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by travellerccg View Post
    I've heard this season is getting really bad ratings. Maybe next season there won't be so many boring side character episodes.
    Hahaha that's cute. This is walking dead.

I'm so conflicted on that episode if it was a bad one or a good one....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

I actually really liked it outside of the filler stuff about them getting the guns, which really didn't matter much.

ONCE AGAIN, when show sticks to (mostly) the comics, its great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    I'm so conflicted on that episode if it was a bad one or a good one....
    Me too...

I mean I'm not completly pissed with it but I feel like they had no idea how to end up so it was kind of a hot mess. And how the hell did Daryl walk all the way back?

Thinking about it, it seems like the only point of the episode was to show pay homage to the comic book scene, which was good, but theres so much that they've could've done better.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2016-12-12 at 03:42 AM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Good: Fuck Spencer.

Better: Rick bro-hugs Daryl and gets Python back.

February preview looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    And how the hell did Daryl walk all the way back?
    Had a key for a motorcycle?
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Hahaha that's cute. This is walking dead.
    There was/is a huge story about how the rating slipped but drum up controversy, give some bad writers easy stories. The ratings slipped but its still the #1 show on cable TV ( premium channels aren't included).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Good: Fuck Spencer.

Better: Rick bro-hugs Daryl and gets Python back.

February preview looks interesting.

Had a key for a motorcycle?
    Wait did I miss that key thing? Oh well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Wait did I miss that key thing? Oh well
    Yeah, he bashed fatty in the face, looted a [Colt Python], and mentioned to Jesus that he had a key for the motorcycle he was wheeling out.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    Yeah, he bashed fatty in the face, looted a [Colt Python], and mentioned to Jesus that he had a key for the motorcycle he was wheeling out.
    Ok, I know exactly what you're talking about now. I saw him loot the gun but didn't hear that part.

never read the comics. Who is the guy with the weird boots, assuming he's a comic character?

No idea. I think it might be a really early tease of the Whisperers?

Then again I apparently can't remember minutiae from the comics, so it could be foreshadowing somebody specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't want spoilers as to who the guy with the boots is DO NOT click.
    Spoilers from TSDF (site that is never wrong about spoilers/filming stuff)

It's a show only small group that live in a junkyard, we'll meet them when we get back, apperantly they aren't good. Not the whisperers or anything like that

So another 'random bad guy group' while they're doing the Saviors? Ugh. That has filler written all over it. I guess I was naive to think we'd get to All Out War pt 1 by the end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    never read the comics. Who is the guy with the weird boots, assuming he's a comic character?
    He's not a comic char as far as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    So another 'random bad guy group' while they're doing the Saviors? Ugh. That has filler written all over it. I guess I was naive to think we'd get to All Out War pt 1 by the end of this season.
    just as long as the season end with Negans' "sigh..... we're going to war" I won't have a problem with what comes in between

10+ Year Old Account
    At least people see why Negan is followed. His debt collectors are as nasty as he is.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I actually really enjoyed this episode, it was just very well done in my opinion. Spencer getting gutted was great. Sucks that Eugene was captured, maybe he'll refuse to make bullets for them or betray his own group just so he can get by. Thinking he could possibly rig the guns and fuck up the saviors during a gunfight eventually. Not sure what they'll do with him though.

Also, might sound weird but I squealed when Rick and Daryl hugged. Seriously, they're great together, nothin but a bromance.

I'm interested in who that new character in the boots is, just hope they aren't quickly killed off.

Overall, for the midseason breakpoint, think it ended on a great note and hopefully there is less filler come February. This season has had it's ups and downs.