Yeah Lore made a post about it. Not becoming a micro-holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    "You no longer have to be maximum level (110) to defeat the Crowne Company; these bosses now scale like the pre-expansion Demon Invasion bosses. We were able to queue up on level 20+ characters; have fun farming the Big Love Rocket!"

TY BABY JESUS!
    Can't wait to run it with 12 chars everyday and get nothing!

10+ Year Old Account
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account

Story behind this one:

First time in Karazhan. Was with this awesome Pug group with a healer (Who will be referred to as "Bird") who did this shit too many times to give a damn anymore. Get uberly wrecked by Maiden of Virtue over and over but I keep the group motivated to keep pushing forward until we finally beat her. I have so much confidence that we go on to beat Attumen, nothing drops for me, but Bird manages to get the mount. I'm so fucking jealous and it really showed when I screamed bloody murder in the chat. Out of the niceness of her own heart (Or maybe the fact she might've already gotten the mount before), Bird gave the mount to me and it was the happiest day of my life. Thank you, Bird. You're the best person I met in this game.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

Deleted
    Looking to trade kills to reach Honored with the Talon Vengeance rep - if you are interested and have a lvl 100+ priest (holy priest doesn't get the debuff when it dies) add Universe#21205

imgur.com/a/k645e

Couldn't believe my luck. i know it seems to be a pretty high droprate but expected it to take more than 7 kills. Happy to be done with Kara. That's now every raid/dungeon mount except for horrible horridon, closing in on 300 kills for him.

I dont know about you guys but i plan on spending the next 2 months getting as many DKs out of the starting zone as I can. It takes much less time to get 50 DKs done with the entry questline than to get 50 level 20 characters. and since DKs are no longer 1 per realm you can make 12 dks on one server. same can work with DH but those are 1 per character and to make you you have to have a level 70 on that server. i counted and i need 30 Dks to be ready for feb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    I dont know about you guys but i plan on spending the next 2 months getting as many DKs out of the starting zone as I can. It takes much less time to get 50 DKs done with the entry questline than to get 50 level 20 characters. and since DKs are no longer 1 per realm you can make 12 dks on one server. same can work with DH but those are 1 per character and to make you you have to have a level 70 on that server. i counted and i need 30 Dks to be ready for feb.
    Only issue: if everyone rolls DK/DH you'll have too many Tanks qeueing compared to Healers. Thus your qeue time will still be crap.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Only issue: if everyone rolls DK/DH you'll have too many Tanks qeueing compared to Healers. Thus your qeue time will still be crap.
    and it would still be faster than queing as dps

Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    What do you need 30 level 58 dks for?

to farm the big love rocket. it may make tank que times longer but it will still be shorter than dps. plus i have a friend who is willing to que with me as a healer so I am set there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish this was added for Halloween already; but hey, maybe I'll finally get it in 2017... will be my tenth year.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Yes. For a second I thought the raptor was a falcosaur (Which isn't rare), so was going to say no until I noticed the bodyguard thing.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Remember that trial characters go up to 20, can be played for free, can enter dungeons and if it is on the same bnet then mounts will be shared. Also RAF works with trial accounts as long as you send the invite from an active account. So to anyone leveling up 20s for the love rocket on their main account it doesn't hurt to send a RAF and link a trial to your bnet, just have the toon follow your main when you're questing and get two lots of 20s done at once with a free 300% exp boost.

You could also combine that main + trial army with proper multiboxing if you know how and get more dungeons done at once when the event arrives. I'm going for Paladins so I can queue every role to get in as fast as possible. That's my plan anyway
    Last edited by Distortedclarity; 2016-12-11 at 04:14 AM.

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my Reins of the Astral Cloud Serpent, so im good for now. Taking a little brake from mount farming now.

Im at 215 now and i really feel like i have hit the mount farming wall for now.
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Feels great to finally have this little guy after all those EQ caches and withered training

So you don't have to be max level to go into the dungeons for Big Love Rocket or Headless Horseman's Mount? Was this always like that, or is it just new?

Quote Originally Posted by Arminas View Post
    So you don't have to be max level to go into the dungeons for Big Love Rocket or Headless Horseman's Mount? Was this always like that, or is it just new?
    New, starting with Big Love Rocket in next years event.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    New, starting with Big Love Rocket in next years event.
    Any idea what level is needed?
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Any idea what level is needed?
    16 tenchar