Didn't even know about that set tbh :O
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    The belt drops from Il'gynoth.
    Awesome

Totally missed that. Now I know which boss to blow my coins on!

Trying to make a mog that goes well with Tusks, and it's proving difficult for a paladin. Any suggestions are welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Trying to make a mog that goes well with Tusks, and it's proving difficult for a paladin. Any suggestions are welcome.
    Tier 9 Warrior lookalike chestpiece and legs, along with the Normal ToV recolors of those gloves and boots?

Most plate robes do not match up with the metallic and brown colors of those shoulder. Maybe the ilvl 264 Tier 10 (ICC - Sanctified Lightsworn) set pieces, but even those are off, have a of of green, and have lower resolution textures.

I've been trying to assemble the original Tier 3 set via the BMAH but always either miss certain pieces, or they are bid up too high for my wallet; therefore, I still need the legs, chest, and helm. However, I've found some temporary substitutes that match the blue-gray hues of the set.

I went for a darker blue on the tabard and cloak for contrast. The shirt's checkered pattern looks pretty cool under the mesh, too, appearing like additional blue gems underneath. The headband-style helm picks up on the blue-gray and even reflects the pale yellow seen in the shoulders and other armor pieces. Once I get the full set, I'll change the shirt to the Embroidered Shirt to hide the bare neck a bit more.

Item List
    Head: Protectorate Headplate
    Shoulders: Redemption Spaulders
    Back: Winterwater Cloak
    Chest: Reaver Armor
    Shirt: Blue Workman's Shirt
    Tabard: August Celestials Tabard
    Hands: Redemption Handguards
    Waist: Lurker's Girdle
    Legs: Jouster's Legplates
    Feet: Redemption Boots
    Weapon: Ashbringer (Row 1, Color 3)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-12-12 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post

http://i.imgur.com/0ak9xTP.png
    Something like this perhaps:

Item list:

Head - Broken Ram Skull Head
    Shoulders - Tusks
    Chest - Forlorn Breastplate of War
    Hands - Wasteland Burnished Gloves
    Belt - Blade-chipped Waistguard
    Legs - Serenity Legplates
    Boots - Cataclysmic Gladiator's Warboots of Alacrity
    Weapon - Gorehowl

Most of the items also have several lookalikes, I just listed the ones I used from MogIt
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Not super happy with sword.

Actually working on getting the 2-handed sword from Archimonde on normal. It has gold trim and colors to match the outfit much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Not super happy with sword.

Actually working on getting the 2-handed sword from Archimonde on normal. It has gold trim and colors to match the outfit much better.

-snip-
    Also get this belt: http://www.wowhead.com/item=118888

Random WoD drop.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

They're D3. From the plant boss in Botanica, IIRC. Also, the shoulders drop from Thorim in 10-man (Yogg has the chestplate).
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    I never realized how much my mog clipped.

Deleted

Alliance

And here's mine fella for now

https://s23.postimg.org/q8pq4is23/pally.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    What are the shoulders? They are not the T8 ones like the helm and robe, right? Not looking forward to slog through Ulduar 25 and kill Yoggy for a chance at the token, so those here fit also well.
    Spaulders of the Righteous.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=27739/sp...-the-righteous

I have the T8 shoulders, but I just liked these better.

I am really trying to find a set to match my tab of the lightbringer. However I can't seem to find anything to match. I prefer to have a plate skirt or robe but, there are so few in game. Anybody find a set that matches the LB tab well?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    I am really trying to find a set to match my tab of the lightbringer. However I can't seem to find anything to match. I prefer to have a plate skirt or robe but, there are so few in game. Anybody find a set that matches the LB tab well?
    I think the tabard looks best with the T3 warrior and paladin sets, but those may be a bit out of reach for most. The main issue is the silver trim; not a ton of well-matching pieces in the game for it.

Here's one I made a while back using the tabard, trying to mix similar hues.

Item List
    Shoulders: Amusing Pauldrons
    Back: Powerful Burnished Cloak (Stage 1)
    Chest: Breastplate of the Poetic Orc
    Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Hands: Diemetradon Plate Gloves
    Waist: Girdle of Delirious Visions
    Legs: High-Grade Greaves
    Feet: Burndl's Bundled Boots
    Weapon: Quel'Delar
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-12-14 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I think the tabard looks pretty good with the T3 warrior and paladin sets, but those may be a bit out of reach for most. The main issue is the silver trim; not a ton of well-matching pieces in the game for it.

Here's one I made a while back using the tabard, trying to mix similar hues.

Could you please provide an item list for this?
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by klausica View Post
    Could you please provide an item list for this?
    Thank you.
    I've added the list to the original post.

Deleted

Threw something together to go with Heroic Xu'tenash from Mannoroth in HFC.
    Going to farm heroic Dragon Soul to get the purple version of the winghelm paladin set, will see how that works when I finish it.

Auto 10/10 to those paladins, NOT using Ashbringers (or other artifacts). Well I do like Silver Hand.

Deleted
    can we sticky this? its been used for years and it will be a thing in every addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    ---
    ---
    ---

Threw something together to go with Heroic Xu'tenash from Mannoroth in HFC.
    Going to farm heroic Dragon Soul to get the purple version of the winghelm paladin set, will see how that works when I finish it.
    Looks sharp and a bit different! Kudos! I mostly play prot, and did not even realize ret could use a polearm for mogging.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"