Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    You are clearly a Raider.

"Wah wah, Causals get things, and I work hard for better things, but its unfair they have anything." -WoW Raiding Community

Typical viewpoint for a mouth-breather who can press buttons and has lots of free time. aka Anyone Raiding in wow.

Some of us have families, and play with the time we have. We have the skill to raid (anyone does), but we don't have uninterrupted time to dedicate to it. Spending time on wow should provide rewards. I would argue the other way, that Raiders get too much. You bastards have access to questlines I wont ever have a solid block of time to complete. Could I, of course. Will I be able to, no. And it's for a freeking weapon graphic... dumb as hell. I accept I wont have a 890 ilevel until the next tier. I get it. I dont honestly need it. But Optional Graphics. What a load of shit. Its like the last thing I have to claw in this game is optional garbage no raider honestly gives two shits about. But nope, you guys get that. Fantastic.

Stop complaining about Casuals. You're privilege is showing.
    Triggered triggered triggered triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I dont think its worth to pay 12e monthly just to do 4 lfr raids and then log off , they can simply remove access to normall-mythic raids and maybe some other features to from f2p players , that way everyone would enjoy this game on a fair price.

I personally play semihardcore atm raiding mythic etc and thats because it wouldnt justify the cost otherwise but real life and other responsibilities make it harder to keep up , i would like to play casually just to see the story and kill some time but the price is way too much.
    wow has been F2P for some time now... where the hell have you been? I have not paid a dime to play this game in almost a year now.

- - - Updated - - -

"Wah wah, Causals get things, and I work hard for better things, but its unfair they have anything." -WoW Raiding Community

Typical viewpoint for a mouth-breather who can press buttons and has lots of free time. aka Anyone Raiding in wow.

Some of us have families, and play with the time we have. We have the skill to raid (anyone does), but we don't have uninterrupted time to dedicate to it. Spending time on wow should provide rewards. I would argue the other way, that Raiders get too much. You bastards have access to questlines I wont ever have a solid block of time to complete. Could I, of course. Will I be able to, no. And it's for a freeking weapon graphic... dumb as hell. I accept I wont have a 890 ilevel until the next tier. I get it. I dont honestly need it. But Optional Graphics. What a load of shit. Its like the last thing I have to claw in this game is optional garbage no raider honestly gives two shits about. But nope, you guys get that. Fantastic.

Maybe wow isn't for you....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrubSlayer View Post
    There should only be one raid diffuculty and its should be difficult.
    blizard, and the majority of players disagree with you, lfr is the most played difficulty so...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    wow has been F2P for some time now... where the hell have you been? I have not paid a dime to play this game in almost a year now.

- - - Updated - - -

I paid 2-3 months of subscription with the token but right now its up to 100k and herbs are on a downfall which means you have to farm quite a lot of herbs to keep up and this doesnt include flasks, runes , food , so unless you have a dedicated group where you boost other people which is the only big gold making right now then its gonna be hard. Herb farming is tedious and you have to farm alot of herbs.

I'm casual to the point I don't even bother with LFR. I'm doing quest, lore, bet battles and farm old content for mounts and transmog. I too have a job, family and hobbies beyong video games but I don't want to be spoon fed and get anything without effort. Everything suppose to require involvement, effort and dedication, without it the reward is pointless and spoiling.

And Adoxe is correct.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2016-12-31 at 04:51 PM.
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pay your sub in gold if you don't think it's worth the money.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I dont think its worth to pay 12e monthly just to do 4 lfr raids and then log off , they can simply remove access to normall-mythic raids and maybe some other features to from f2p players , that way everyone would enjoy this game on a fair price.

I personally play semihardcore atm raiding mythic etc and thats because it wouldnt justify the cost otherwise but real life and other responsibilities make it harder to keep up , i would like to play casually just to see the story and kill some time but the price is way too much.
    Wowtokens

/10chars

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    and everyone used garrisson

participation doesnt equal sucess or approval, thats some dense logic
    except sadly it does, because garrisons were required, and lfr was not
    out of all the OPTIONAL raid dificulties, lfr is used by the most players, the most often, blizzard has allready said if it wernt for lfr and normal, they wouldent be able to make heroic and mythic, because so few people would be raiding

Though I'm not in the viewpoint casuals get too much already but complaining that light raiding gets you a cosmetic for your dedication is probably the dumbest thing you can do as a casual. It doesn't require you to dedicate anything to it. You can finish it on normal.

Even 'casuals' do mythic, mythic+ and even normal raiding. Casuals != people who don't try searching for a group

We have the skill to raid
    pretty much every online game out there clearly shows that skill isn't something the vast majority of gamers possesses.
    I prefer subs very much so over any other money making scheme in this industry and there are enough other titles out there to consume.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-12-31 at 05:02 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    no it wasnt, pls stop making "facts" up, you could kill archimonde without even building a garrison

again, dense logic. To show what you are saying:

If blizzard introduces new pvp gear, and would have 2 means to acquire it, one through reaching gladiator and one through paying 50 gold to a vendor, obviously the vast majority would the second one.

Because the majority does it = good game design bois

also i dont care what blizzard say here, blizzard already showed raiding was possible without lfr, maybe you forgot but there were not lfr until the end tier raid of cata, did they magicly build the raids until up this point or what?

but anyways, seems like ion abonded the casual scrub must get every reward in this game so im good

- - - Updated - - -

casuals in this forum is a disguise for people who are bad
    uhh... yes the garrison was required... you couldent do quests without it... and it was required for the gear cache bi-weekly ,and plenty of quests
    the garrison 100% was required....
    if not show me the proof of how you, from launch day, till the end of wod, played wod without a garrison at all... if it wasent required that should be simple (even though you wouldent be able to do 99% of quests, wouldent be able to do the legendary quest line, and wouldent be able to do alot of shit in wod, like 80% of the content was locked behind the garrison in some way)

no one is saying lfr is good game design is
    lfr and mythic give no where near the same rewards

but a massive majority of players do lfr and normal, well a massive minoirty do heroic and mythic,... this is not news... weve known this since end of cata when lfr was introduced....

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uhh... yes the garrison was required... you couldent do quests without it... and it was required for the gear cache bi-weekly ,and plenty of quests
    the garrison 100% was required....
    if not show me the proof of how you, from launch day, till the end of wod, played wod without a garrison at all... if it wasent required that should be simple (even though you wouldent be able to do 99% of quests, wouldent be able to do the legendary quest line, and wouldent be able to do alot of shit in wod, like 80% of the content was locked behind the garrison in some way)

no one is saying lfr is good game design is
    lfr and mythic give no where near the same rewards

but a massive majority of players do lfr and normal, well a massive minoirty do heroic and mythic,... this is not news... weve known this since end of cata when lfr was introduced....
    Actually you never had to do those raid and dungeon missions. Once you were geared they started to become quite redundant. Also you could go into Tanaan and LFR in 6.2 just fine without actually starting the quests. I have a lot of Alts with the Garrison at level 1 and I still did HFC Normal and above as well as Rare hunting and whatnot in Tanaan. I rarely did those missions when I was playing on my Hunter and I don't remember them ever hampering me greatly. Partly because they didn't award Weapons or Tier which is a big thing for a Melee or Hunter.

If you wanted your ring yes it was required but I did it once on my main because I was pushing Archi Heroic at the time. Not going to purposely gimp myself.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-31 at 05:13 PM.

except sadly it does, because garrisons were required, and lfr was not
    out of all the OPTIONAL raid dificulties, lfr is used by the most players, the most often, blizzard has allready said if it wernt for lfr and normal, they wouldent be able to make heroic and mythic, because so few people would be raiding

Path of least resistance...

If they came out with a solo raid mode where bosses fell over in 1 hit.. it would then become the most played raid mode. Does that mean it is good, quality content that is good for the game?

No.

Argument doesn't hold. Its the most popular because its the easiest. The easiest raid/raid mode has always been the most popular, because its the easiest, and for no other reason.
    Last edited by Notdev; 2016-12-31 at 05:12 PM.

I paid 2-3 months of subscription with the token but right now its up to 100k and herbs are on a downfall which means you have to farm quite a lot of herbs to keep up and this doesnt include flasks, runes , food , so unless you have a dedicated group where you boost other people which is the only big gold making right now then its gonna be hard. Herb farming is tedious and you have to farm alot of herbs.
    Literally having level 1 enchanting and DE'ing all the WQ loot over the course of a month pays for your sub. Fuck herbs and actually trying to make gold. You can let this shit build in your bag and unload every 30 days. I haven't paid for a sub in Legion yet.

Either get a job to sustain your hobbies, or use your free time to farm gold (there's so muhc gold available now!). Even EU token prices are only 100k. You can play for free easily. There's casual, then there's playing 2 hours a week which frankly is even less than casual.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Actually you never had to do those raid and dungeon missions. Once you were geared they started to become quite redundant. Also you could go into Tanaan and LFR in 6.2 just fine without actually starting the quests. I have a lot of Alts with the Garrison at level 1 and I still did HFC Normal and above as well as Rare hunting and whatnot in Tanaan.

If you wanted your ring yes it was required but I did it once on my main because I was pushing Archi Heroic at the time. Not going to purposely gimp myself.
    you did the level 1 garrison, that still makes it required...

the point is garrisons only had such a massive use% because they were required, even a level 1 garrison, hes trying to say because everyone used garrisons, and everyone uses lfr, they are both shit and should be removed... when lfr is not required but the garrison was, and lfr is the most used raid dificulty by a massive portion of the playerbase, blizz said along time ago the only reason they are able to put so much work into raids is because of LFR because if it dident exist, the amount of people who would get to see the raid would not be worth the effort

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    Path of least resistance...

If they came out with a solo raid mode where bosses fell over in 1 hit.. it would then become the most played raid mode. Does that mean it is good, quality content that is good for the game?

No.

Argument doesn't hold. Its the most popular because its the easiest. The easiest raid/raid mode has always been the most popular, because its the easiest, and for no other reason.
    no one is fucking saying lfr is good for the game
    can you fucking read
    but it saves the game, if it wernt for lfr a vast majority wouldent even see raid content, then blizz would have to cut down on how big and epic their raids are, because why make such massive amounts of content, for such a huge minority

1you did the level 1 garrison, that still makes it required...

the point is garrisons only had such a massive use% because they were required, even a level 1 garrison, hes trying to say because everyone used garrisons, and everyone uses lfr, they are both shit and should be removed... when lfr is not required but the garrison was, and lfr is the most used raid dificulty by a massive portion of the playerbase, blizz said along time ago the only reason they are able to put so much work into raids is because of LFR because if it dident exist, the amount of people who would get to see the raid would not be worth the effort
    They've also said they regret making LFR what it is and thought flex when it came out (easier, flexible, cross server raid mode, essentially what normal is now) should have been what LFR is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    They've also said they regret making LFR what it is and thought flex when it came out (easier, flexible, cross server raid mode, essentially what normal is now) should have been what LFR is.
    lol your looking at ghostcrawler's tweets and saying he speaks for blizzard? cute...

you did the level 1 garrison, that still makes it required...

- - - Updated - - -

no one is fucking saying lfr is good for the game
    can you fucking read
    but it saves the game, if it wernt for lfr a vast majority wouldent even see raid content, then blizz would have to cut down on how big and epic their raids are, because why make such massive amounts of content, for such a huge minority
    I disagree. It hasn't saved anything. The game has been in an overall decline since LFR was introduced. (edit, not saying LFR is the only reason, it isn't, the age of the game is also a big factor) The game peaked without LFR and did well for 6 years without the majority of people seeing every raid encounter.

What started the decline was them removing essentially any chance at casual/pug raiding in Cataclysm, and also vastly reducing the amount of non raid content in the same expansion.

LFR was a bandaid fix, and a poor one. It is one that would be hard to remove now, I agree, but if flex was introduced instead of LFR, I think the game would be in a better state.
    Last edited by Notdev; 2016-12-31 at 05:22 PM.