Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fuxiedk View Post
    no game, in the history of games, have ever benefitted from going from pay2play to free2play.. Not a single one...

Free2play is the last step, before the game dies, speeding up the process..
    lotro
    10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    lotro
    10 chars
    Lotro is going into maintenance mode or I think it is now. So it didn't.

http://massivelyop.com/2016/07/07/ru...s-for-turbine/

If they are shifting to a mobile dev studio then expect DDO and LOTRO to lose a lot of support.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-01-02 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Yes, they should be gone. Ban them or tell them to leave.

If nobody is telling them(OP is also another example of the group i dislike), this place will be like a toilet.
    So fuck anyone who has a different opinion then you correct. Champ by ur own logic u would be the first banned.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Got some proof to this? People can like a game and just not like some choices that was made to it. I love Wow and yet I don't like some choices made with it.

Seriously I got to ask are you like 14? Because this is a simple adult concept and you clearly don't get it. Welcome to the world of criticism and opinions.

To the Bolded: That's the pot calling the kattle black.
    With as much as you complain, it feels more like that couple who always fights and breaks up... but can't really break up because they are scared of change etc.

Just because you pay for the game, doesn't really mean you enjoy your time here. I'd say that evidenced by how often you threaten MMO-C with quitting the game, or subscriber loss if Blizzard doesn't give you what you want, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Lotro is going into maintenance mode or I think it is now. So it didn't.
    With the amount of years LOTRO has been around to say it didn't benfit from f2p isn't true.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Just because you pay for the game, doesn't really mean you enjoy your time here. I'd say that evidenced by how often you threaten MMO-C with quitting the game, or subscriber loss if Blizzard doesn't give you what you want, etc.
    We have had this song and dance and you have yet to provide me more then one time I said I was going to stop playing.

Until u finally do feel free to not reply to me because u won't get one back.

- - - Updated - - -

I will group up with people and start creating threads on how awesome this game is(im a bit rebelious I know). My mission is shutting trolls, haters, casuals and whatnot out.
    So like I said you are the first to go then by ur own logic.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

We have had this song and dance and you have yet to provide me more then one time I said I was going to stop playing.
    You already admitted to us that you've said you would quit. You kept going on and on about "how you didn't make a thread on it though!" which changes nothing at all. Especially considering I never accused you of specifically making threads, just that you have stated on multiple occasions that you were going to quit if Blizzard didn't change X thing for you. (I remember you whining about daze still being in the game, and considering quitting the game because of it)

Nothing you replied just not even rebukes what I said. You like to say you just love the game and criticize it, but many of your criticisms aren't constructive, only serve to help YOU specifically enjoy the game better, aren't founded on strong reasoning, and often misconstrue things Blizzard has said so you can dishonestly claim a moral victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    You are clearly a Raider.

"Wah wah, Causals get things, and I work hard for better things, but its unfair they have anything." -WoW Raiding Community

Typical viewpoint for a mouth-breather who can press buttons and has lots of free time. aka Anyone Raiding in wow.

Some of us have families, and play with the time we have. We have the skill to raid (anyone does), but we don't have uninterrupted time to dedicate to it. Spending time on wow should provide rewards. I would argue the other way, that Raiders get too much. You bastards have access to questlines I wont ever have a solid block of time to complete. Could I, of course. Will I be able to, no. And it's for a freeking weapon graphic... dumb as hell. I accept I wont have a 890 ilevel until the next tier. I get it. I dont honestly need it. But Optional Graphics. What a load of shit. Its like the last thing I have to claw in this game is optional garbage no raider honestly gives two shits about. But nope, you guys get that. Fantastic.

Stop complaining about Casuals. You're privilege is showing.
    What about people who can manage a more than fulltime job, a family or at least a relationship, hobbies other than wow and still can be a maintank with 100% attendance? Oh boy must we suck at live to get the time raiding needs.
    Raiding around hc and some myth bosses before the next tier comes out is not about spending 5 hours every day. It's not about moving out of fire. There is nothing special about it and everyone can do it. If you want to raid you just need to play around 6 hours a week (since there is an lfr tool you don't even need specific times!).
    If you want to but can't get 2 x 3 hours a week you suck at life, not at WoW. It's okay to say you don't want to spend 6 hours at a game every week and therefor you don't play it at all, but saying you can't get this little bit of time free every week even if you want to just shows your bad time management.

Also to stay on topic. No. WoW should not go free to play. f2p kills a game and if you can't afford the money wow costs, you shouldn't be playing wow at all.

You already admitted to us that you've said you would quit.
    I said it ONCE in 10 years of playing WoW and in 5 years of posting on this forum. Guess what they made the change I wanted so I didn't.

I am sure even you have said it once. So not sure what point you are trying to make. I haven't misconstrued anything blizzard has said but hey thx for trying to put words in my mouth.

(I remember you whining about daze still being in the game, and considering quitting the game because of it)
    Please do provide a source to this because not once have I complained about daze being in the game or said I would quit because of it LOL. You are clearly trying to bait me or confusing me with someone else.

kinda already is with the token lol

Quote Originally Posted by Devolved View Post
    kinda already is with the token lol
    Not everyone can make the gold to pay for it. If everyone could do it no one could do it.

(Not that I am saying WoW should go f2p)

10+ Year Old Account
    I love wow as well and I don't like the choices either. For me MoP is the perfect version of wow.

But i don't go on witchhunt because RNG is keeping me away from world first kills etc.(just have a look on what people are writing).

Welcome to the world of moderate and fair criticism.
    "RNG is keeping me away from world first kills"

top kek
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Hey look, it is a thread from last year.....

hahaha....

I said it ONCE in 10 years of playing WoW and in 5 years of posting on this forum. Guess what they made the change I wanted so I didn't.

I am sure even you have said it once. So not sure what point you are trying to make. I haven't misconstrued anything blizzard has said but hey thx for trying to put words in my mouth.

Please do provide a source to this because not once have I complained about daze being in the game or said I would quit because of it LOL. You are clearly trying to bait me or confusing me with someone else.
    If you can find me seriously threatening to quit the game, I will go ahead and cancel my sub. But I don't do that petty stuff, so you won't find anything.

If you can find me seriously threatening to quit the game, I will go ahead and cancel my sub. But I don't do that petty stuff, so you won't find anything.
    Still can't provide a source where I said I would quit over Daze I see.

Still can't provide a source where I said I would quit over Daze I see.
    I'm not going to look through your hundreds of threads and 23k posts to find something you would brush off. Last time I did that you brushed it off. You said you have never threatened to quit, I showed you that you had, and you brushed it off with "I didn't start that thread though!" which is a meaningless distinction.

My main point was that, most people like you that complain don't do so using critical thinking, or constructive posting. You actually once suggested that Blizzard should just plain cut raiding from WoW so that things YOU enjoy can get more development. You didn't even have good reasoning beyond 'raiding takes up too much time and money.'

You actually once suggested that Blizzard should just plain cut raiding from WoW so that things YOU enjoy can get more development.
    Also didn't say this ether but thx. I said raiding shouldn't be WoW's main and only engame focus and it isn't in legion. Looks like blizzard lissened and gave the rest of the player base something to do.

So you make a claim and can't back it up, why am I not surprised. I seriously think u confused me with someone else at this point or just baiting.

I find it funny that you keep claiming I said things and yet can't provide any source to where I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryla View Post
    Playing the game naturally will not make the game free to play.
    Playing the game not naturally for the duration of just this expansion, will allow you to have the game F2p forever.
    I am playing naturally, and only from selling stuff i craft with mats that i randomly get from my shoulder enchant, and some ores here and there, i get all my raiding costs and aproximately 150-200 k gold per month. If i would start selling off mats from the bloods ( i have like 800 by only playing the game normally on my main, and 300 on my alt i basically do nothing with) i could sub for 2-3 month alone.

Now imagine i would become desperate for gold, and start to farm herbs. 1 hour herbfarming = 17-20 k gold. so basically wow subscription is earned by farming 5 hours / month.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    I am playing naturally, and only from selling stuff i craft with mats that i randomly get from my shoulder enchant, and some ores here and there, i get all my raiding costs and aproximately 150-200 k gold per month. If i would start selling off mats from the bloods ( i have like 800 by only playing the game normally on my main, and 300 on my alt i basically do nothing with) i could sub for 2-3 month alone.

Now imagine i would become desperate for gold, and start to farm herbs. 1 hour herbfarming = 17-20 k gold. so basically wow subscription is earned by farming 5 hours / month.
    Yep i do agree, but i was talking about making such a big amount of gold, you could literally stay subbed for the rest of the game life, whitout even logging for long periods of time.
    But yeah, one main char which is active, does make the gold you said, although it also has some expenses if you do not supply yourself with alchemy, jewelry and enchanting.

Also didn't say this ether but thx. I said raiding shouldn't be WoW's main and only engame focus and it isn't in legion. Looks like blizzard lissened and gave the rest of the player base something to do.

So you make a claim and can't back it up, why am I not surprised. I seriously think u confused me with someone else at this point or just baiting.

I find it funny that you keep claiming I said things and yet can't provide any source to where I said it.
    Here is the actual thread you made on the subject:

Like the title says In my opinion in order for WoW to Progress Raids need to die. I think blizzard could do great world content and story content via 5mans and stuff like the solo dungeons and scenarios. Its clear that raids eat up a huge amount of blizzards development time with WoW. I personally feel if raids died then the rest of the game could improve by a huge amount.

Would you be ok if blizzard tested that idea for one expansion and see how it turns out? Like for example lets say Legion has no raids but blizzard takes that time to improve everything else. Would you be ok with letting raids die to improve the rest of the game?

I personally would be more then ok with raids dying to improve the game. I feel blizzard is way to focused on raids. Some MMO companys can balance Raids and other content but in my opinion blizzard isn't one of them.

So would you be ok with raids dying if it improved all other aspects of the game?
    So yeah, here you are caught in another lie... bro give it a rest.

So yeah, here you are caught in another lie... bro give it a rest.
    OMG I stated a opinion someone call the police. Yes I do feel in order for WoW to progress raids need to take a backseat or die. That isn't me requesting for WoW to do it, just that I think WoW would be better off with small group content. Raiding has taken a backseat in Legion and I feel WoW is better for it. There is more small group content and world content to do and raiding isn't the only endgame anymore.

So no I didn't lie about anything.

So now provide a source where I said I would quit over Daze.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    wow jt lying and spreading bullshit while thinking lfr is the best, what else is new?
    Never said LFR is the best. Its the best its ever been but not the best of anything else. Also blizzard has even stated its needed sooooooooo.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-02 at 03:48 PM.