Jake Tapper @Jaketapper
    Government source confirms different Michael Cohen was in Prague

Honestly, story is looking a little shaky already. If this turns out to be fake and provable, Trump is gonna get some good press out of it, to say the least. IE: talk about it for the next decade. People calling it #pissgate lol, odds are its fake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Right now I want to see the RNC's because the RNC suddenly has power over the whole Federal State and their dominion over State governments is huge. With that sort of power I am curious what evil they are crafting but I suspect we won't know for awhile.
    No we probably won't. Perhaps in four years we'll get some drop. I can garantee you that the GOP is not in love with Trump -- likewise, Trump supporters in the GOP are not in love with the anti-Trump crowd. We're bound to get something at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Probably they have those. its a matter of time at this moment (Assange also wants the downfall of the US as a global power, so helping to elect a inept candidate, and then torpedoing him and his base, and complete the "plan")
    I've been following Wikileaks long enough to know they factually have not these documents, but I know they are extremely interested in them. They have no interest in just publishing the DNC. I know many like to associate them with Russia, but the reality is that they're self-serving. They don't really care about nations as a whole and they've openly supporter the Panama papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    and you don't think liberal media outlets don't collaborate on stories to create narratives
    Quite frankly I'm not knowledgeable enough on this particular subject to comment, but I do know that a core group of medias tend to stand tightly-knit together.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    it was fucking stated in their fucking dam headline Jesus Christ people take you dam partisan blinders off and read
    I read it, you are reading too much into it.

You are still avoiding the question I have asked you. Why is that?

Were you outraged at all those other instances of media outlets reporting unverified information? Were you angry about reports of Benghazi, Obama's birth certificate, Obama being a Muslim, Hillary's e-mails, or with the reports on WMDs, Pat Tillman, Jessica Lynch, and Flight 93?

I'll wait for your response.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lmao @ all of the people on Twitter calling Trump a traitor over this.

It's fucking hilarious seeing everyone get triggered by 4chan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I read it, you are reading too much into it.

You are still avoiding the question I have asked you. Why is that?

Were you outraged at all those other instances of media outlets reporting unverified information? Were you angry about reports of Benghazi, Obama's birth certificate, Obama being a Muslim, Hillary's e-mails, or with the reports on WMDs, Pat Tillman, Jessica Lynch, and Flight 93?

I'll wait for your response.
    I'm not interfering with the discussion, but just to say that -- again -- even the FBI/CIA/NSA confirms that the e-mails published by Wikileaks are genuine. It's the interpretation of a small minority of nutjobs that isn't. (Read: Pizzagate/Spirit Cooking)
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    And another person still believing the "4chan hoax".

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    That's why I had to use the term 'literal fascist' for Trump as he fits the real definition, not the floppy misused one.

Also - being fascist does NOT mean being NAZI or Hitler. Fascist is an extreme political ideology - that's it.
    Yeah, but you also have to realize that anything you report on him better be 100% true(like there isn't enough true stuff to report) or you are actually helping him in the long run. I don't think that a lot of the liberals realize that a story like this either turns out to be 100% true and ruins Trump if the story itself is true, or helps him greatly....he has taken the "fake news" narrative and anything that isn't true is used by him to justify his ownership of the issue. Buzzfeed should have not released in a confusing way, they have most likely helped Trump and screwed a lot of people.

If it turns out to be provable and true, that won't be the case....but comon.

The frustrating thing is - that there are enough nasty things Trump demonstrably is without having to make crap up. It really dilutes the real issues.

Given the other evidence coming to light that Trump tried to hire some liberal organisation to disrupt his inauguration, it may even be the case that he is feeding this crap out there to do exactly that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Yeah, but you also have to realize that anything you report on him better be 100% true
    Indeed, but fake news 'supporting' either side can easily be released by either side... see above^^^^

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    You must be blind as a bat, the person that I quoted referred to the 4chan hoax again.
    So fucking what? You said "Trump confirmed that the document exists." We all know that already. That has nothing to do with the 4chan hoax. 4chan COULD have created it and it'd still be a document that Trump confirms to exist. Please try and understand words, for the love of god.

Can you name the creator of the document? Do you have proof it wasn't 4chan? Sure you have proof of one instance where they said that one user on 4chan didn't do it, but you can't say for 100% certainty that someone on 4chan created it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

This is hilarious.

This is a fake news story, by all accounts

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b05b7a465cd876

It is all over the news, but I chose a liberal post so that the blue team (dems) couldn't cry that I was using a "biased" source.

So much egg on the face of the press and libs right now.

They were just desperately salivating to get Trump on something, they have totally exposed how inept and fake they are.

Turns out the fake story was a "hit" put out by Mc. Cain (for many reasons but) because he hates Trump and he hates Russia.

And they all fell for it!

Thank god the dems didn't win...... If they could fall for something like this, they could really fall for anything. Trump and golden showers, really? How naive can you possibly be?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    No we probably won't. Perhaps in four years we'll get some drop. I can garantee you that the GOP is not in love with Trump -- likewise, Trump supporters in the GOP are not in love with the anti-Trump crowd. We're bound to get something at some point.
    I am sure its doable. If the DNC was as easily hacked as reported I am sure the GOP is a sitting duck right now. I am unsure if I want to wait that long to know what they are doing with total power.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    I'm not interfering with the discussion, but just to say that -- again -- even the FBI/CIA/NSA confirms that the e-mails published by Wikileaks are genuine. It's the interpretation of a small minority of nutjobs that isn't. (Read: Pizzagate/Spirit Cooking)
    And I'm fine with them being true. He was saying that reporting about the existence of something that has not been verified is outrageous. He's been screaming about it for hours. I just want to make sure he is being consistent, and was also outraged when reports came out about all those things. Some of the reports were true, some of them were false. All of them reported about the existence of something that actually happened, but many of those things that happened, did not happen in any way, shape, or form as was reported. In every case, false agendas were pushed.

The 4chan thing was probably a hoax tho. This document has been there in the intel circles since last year. This doesnt meant that the contents are true
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    This is hilarious.

This is a fake news story, by all accounts

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b05b7a465cd876

It is all over the news, but I chose a liberal post so that the blue team (dems) couldn't cry that I was using a "biased" source.

So much egg on the face of the press and libs right now.

They were just desperately salivating to get Trump on something, they have totally exposed how inept and fake they are.

Turns out the fake story was a "hit" put out by Mc. Cain (for many reasons but) because he hates Trump and he hates Russia.

And they all fell for it!
    The existence of it was not fake, the intelligence memo, and how it came to be reported was very much true. The veracity of what is in the documentation that it referenced is in question.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    Jake Tapper @Jaketapper
    Government source confirms different Michael Cohen was in Prague

Honestly, story is looking a little shaky already. If this turns out to be fake and provable, Trump is gonna get some good press out of it, to say the least. IE: talk about it for the next decade. People calling it #pissgate lol, odds are its fake.
    Odds are its BS, but the issue for the Anti-Trump crowd is that next time around believably outside the core choir will be very low.

This story would have been more effective before the election.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2017-01-11 at 11:30 PM.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Odds are its BS, but the issue for the Anti-Trump crowd is that next time around believably outside the core choir will be very lot.
    Anti-Trump crowd = rational human beings.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Anti-Trump crowd = rational human beings.
    Have you ever considered that your a bit too partisan on this?

But less fun for Putin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure its doable. If the DNC was as easily hacked as reported I am sure the GOP is a sitting duck right now. I am unsure if I want to wait that long to know what they are doing with total power.
    We share the same opinion then. Which is being exacerbated by the fact that you have a GOP government, house, DOJ, FBI... basically, everything you need to do whatever you want without restriction.

When I speak of the "Lesser of two evil"...

But I'm getting ahead of myself. We haven't seen Trump work yet and we also haven't seen what the intention of that government is. Ultimately, though, if the people want them to be held accountable, we need people ready to show the world what really happens behind the scene and that is not a small sacrifice to do.
    Google Diversity Memo

Odds are its BS, but the issue for the Anti-Trump crowd is that next time around believably outside the core choir will be very low.

The existence of the document is true. The veracity of the contents is the thing that is in question tho
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker