Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    People hated Obama because he was a "communist Muslim".
    People hate Trump because he's one of those people that tweets in all-caps.

No, his own tweets are causing this.
    "Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?"
    It's stuff like that which makes people facepalm harder than they've ever done before.
    At this rate I wish G.W. Bush could come back
    remember that oldie george bush? he was an idiot, but at least he as a little decorum and honor.
    oh god, now we miss dubya

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Fake polls
    please elaborate
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    People hated Obama because he was a "communist Muslim".
    People hate Trump because he's one of those people that tweets in all-caps.

No, his own tweets are causing this.
    "Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?"
    It's stuff like that which makes people facepalm harder than they've ever done before.
    At this rate I wish G.W. Bush could come back
    You got Bush. He's more than likely going to get two terms for similar reasons. Might even get the popular vote to make it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    The same way they can claim they made more.jobs
    So a bunch of bullshit, gotcha.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Successful?? In 21st century of TV and internet? There is reason Trump and poorly educated mesh so well..I can imagine lot of Truck drivers listen to radio. I can't imagine any other sane person doing the same. Listening to a guy ranting on a radio. Not even music! You do understand that you guys are regressing, right?
    Poorly uneducated people vote democrat and republican. Crazy people vote green party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Lmao, this really highlights how stupid these polls r. He hasn't even started yet and we r already taking an approval rating poll. How about we let him complete his first 4 years and c how things go first.
    That has never ever been how politics works. And ignoring what Trump's administration is doing for four years is not a very smart move for either party.

- - - Updated - - -

I would really really like people who are calling BS on this news to put forward an argument about why Trump would be expected to have a high level of popularity.

Don't cite that he won the election -- as already stated many of the votes cast for Trump were anti-Clinton/anti-Dem votes and not expressing support of his character.

10+ Year Old Account
    These wouldn't be the same polls that predicted a landslide win for Hilary would they? Cuz we know what that is worth...

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Hey media how about Trump losing in a landslide? Remember those polls too? Kek
    Tbf, I think people just assumed that the popular vote being won would lead to her becoming the President. Watching the faces on the election wake here in Sweden as the reporters realized they'd done goofed was priceless! For hours they acted as if it was a guaranteed win for Hillary so they belittled and made fun of Trump like crazy!

These polls are almost always wrong as they have a far to small sample size to draw from.

I read the title as 55% of Americans are mentally retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Tbf, I think people just assumed that the popular vote being won would lead to her becoming the President. Watching the faces on the election wake here in Sweden as the reporters realized they'd done goofed was priceless! For hours they acted as if it was a guaranteed win for Hillary so they belittled and made fun of Trump like crazy!
    Well, we're still going to belittle and make fun of Trump, so, y'know. That's not really going to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Are you offended that people are discussing things you don't like? I can look up some local safe spaces for you if you like.
    Is the new go to thing for the left now? "Hur dur dem repurblicans dun like our safe spaces so if dey complain about our stupidity we sez they needz one"

It's not people discussing things that someone doesn't like that you're quoting. You're just trying to sound cute and edgy when you aren't. You're just dodging the truth.

Deleted
    37% is super good considering all the crazy things he did he doing good guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Well, we're still going to belittle and make fun of Trump, so, y'know. That's not really going to change.
    Well he's very easy to make fun of. As much as I can't stand the dude, it was still entertaining. ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    These polls are almost always wrong as they have a far to small sample size to draw from.
    I'm guessing you probably don't understand how statistics work if you think a 900 person sample pool is too small to make a reliable conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Seems you don't know how polls work.
    Right, so then polls work that the actual facts will be opposite of the poll. Is this how they work?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    These wouldn't be the same polls that predicted a landslide win for Hilary would they? Cuz we know what that is worth...
    No poll aggregator from any website/blog ever showed a 100% chance. What's with this misinformation? Do you know what a margin of error is? How about statistics? Is that more liberal sciency-shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Is the new go to thing for the left now? "Hur dur dem repurblicans dun like our safe spaces so if dey complain about our stupidity we sez they needz one"

It's not people discussing things that someone doesn't like that you're quoting. You're just trying to sound cute and edgy when you aren't. You're just dodging the truth.
    You need a safe space too?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    What's a "right" size for a sample set?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

If all Americans had functioning brains his approval rating would be at 0% and he wouldn't be president elect.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Actually no. Once FBI released their second investigation news, Hillary's number plummeted and they were both pretty close. Then again, he got less vote and called it a movement. Trump won because of Comey. Since deciding factor in a hated election.
    So basically in the end people voting for Clinton were low information non-critical thinking voters anyhow?

That is all I really get from this argument now a days, "Dumb people believed something so it influenced them."

I mean I'm not sticking up for Trump (or his voters), but when people trot this stuff out I'm like...

Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-01-12 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't a new president's approval rating supposed to start high, and gradually drop through their time in office? How can one start sooo low, and go lower over time? How did this happen?!
    This happened because of Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton.