Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    My oh my, are these the same tolerant liberals that preach peace, love and unity?
    No such thing as a tolerant Liberal anymore. Tolerant Liberals are dead. ... If you tolerate Republicans stomping on you and letting you die, then you stop being a tolerant Liberal and become a dead liberal.

So logically the only thing left will be Liberals who want the blood of Republicans. You all wanted civil war by electing a guy like Trump. Civil war you shall get. Welcome to the Divided States of America. You created this republicans.... I hope you enjoy it.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    No such thing as a tolerant Liberal anymore. Tolerant Liberals are dead. ... If you tolerate Republicans stomping on you and letting you die, then you stop being a tolerant Liberal and become a dead liberal.

So logically the only thing left will be Liberals who want the blood of Republicans. You all wanted civil war by electing a guy like Trump. Civil war you shall get. Welcome to the Divided States of America. You created this republicans.... I hope you enjoy it.
    Whahaha, oh damn, this is General Off-Topic now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Making poor people more poor will just increase the crime rate.
    You'll hear from him that then we just kiil/let die/jail them and the world is a better place. I'd not engage him as it's clear what he's aiming for here.

That's.. insane, and I hope you get help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    They can expand law enforcement by cutting even more from urban development, welfare and medic aid.

Win-win scenario for them.
    But I thought Trump was supposed to the savior of the poor?!?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    you don't need to be a cop to prevent Berniebros and miscreants from burning down businesses
    You mean people paid to Riot for Trump. To make it look like the Bernie Bros, and Hillary bots, BLM peeps... or choose your group you dont like here... are the ones doing all of this. Trump paid for this to happen. He could care less that some businesses got smashed up... he gets to enact marshal law. Republicans will be pleased they get to open fire on the public.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Actually looking at the video this time, I'm going to doubt they're protestors. What protestor goes about in hoodies, bandanas, and an anarchist flag.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Actually looking at the video this time, I'm going to doubt they're protestors. What protestor goes about in hoodies, bandanas, and an anarchist flag.
    Few, if any. Just more asshats using it as an excuse to cause some damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    That's.. insane, and I hope you get help.
    They are attacking us... directly and indirectly. In every way they can. They want to have us die from lack of insurance, they want us to die from crossfire in riots. they want us to die... What about this confuses you. Republicans want Liberals to ...die... ... Brietbart probably has an article that actually says those words. What do you do when you are a group that is directly attacked by another group. How are you supposed to react, exactly? I will tell you Lie down and accept death... is not the choice a lot are going to go with.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    so you are going to argue that he is not authortarian, extreme right wing, as well as a nationalist?

how do you figure?
    -he wants extreme government control of the economy
    -he is against immigrants and people of different nationalities
    -he wants to discriminate people based on religion

seems pretty cut and dry.
    #1 while our economy has been heading overseas so someone has to right the ship

#2 He is not anti Immigrant he is anti ILLEGAL.. 2 different things he wants to create a way for people to legally immigrate but right now we have over 2 million undocumented immigrants Who have criminal records..... Why are we housing other countries trash IE the ones who come over here and commit crimes.... The good upstanding immigrants can apply under LEGAL means and go through the process but we need to keep the bad ones out.

#3 Unless you have been in a box that Religion has something like 1/4th of its members believe that Sharia's law should be the Law of the World and the US..... you know stoning people for infidelity, locking up rape victims for becoming unpure, Locking up anyone who says anything bad about Muhammad ect..... They have done surveys which found like 30% of muslim residents in Dearbourn Michigan (the largest muslim capita in the US) believed that Sharia's law should become real law) and that is just scary...... If 30% of Christians were saying we should start the crusades again and burn gays and cheaters at the stake and Start Crucifying people then I'm sure people would be just as scared...... like it or not Untill Isis is eliminated permanently we cannot allow people who support their beliefs to continue to flood in without some Measure of finding out which ones are potential threats. or else we will get another London/9/11 eventually.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-01-21 at 12:56 AM.

They are attacking us... directly and indirectly. In every way they can. They want to have us die from lack of insurance, they want us to die from crossfire in riots. they want us to die... What about this confuses you. Republicans want Liberals to ...die... ... Brietbart probably has an article that actually says those words. What do you do when you are a group that is directly attacked by another group. How are you supposed to react, exactly? I will tell you Lie down and accept death... is not the choice a lot are going to go with.
    All righty then.

which again... policemen are (supposed to be) trained to not react that way.
    People are obliged to not ruin other's property either, moron.

he gets to enact marshal law. Republicans will be pleased they get to open fire on the public.
    Impossible. Obama is going to enact Martial Law in his final days so he can stay in power indefinitely and take everyone's guns away.
    you're just as crazy as they are

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So exactly what you're doing on MMOC.
    If that was suppose to be a joke this is where the trumpet guy would play the waaa...waa...waaaaaaa sound and you would be dragged off stage by a hook.

So Far:

217+ arrested
    1 shooting
    1 stabbing

Punching Nazis is trending on Twitter, have YOU #PunchedANazi today?

Eat the Rich Eat the Rich Eat the Rich.... kinda catchy
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

wow that person doesnt seem upset or afraid at all.
    No, it seems mentally challenged and in immediate need of forced psychiatric treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So Far:

217+ arrested
    1 shooting
    1 stabbing

Punching Nazis is trending on Twitter, have YOU #PunchedANazi today?

Eat the Rich Eat the Rich Eat the Rich.... kinda catchy
    Yeah someone punched out Richard Spencer on camera.

Fair thee well oh modern Captain America

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    You tried to illustrate it but got intercepted by a few other people in this very thread. And again, you're seeing what you want to see, and then dragging the conclusion out to its very, very extremes so as to create this image in your mind that validates your extreme fears.

So what is there even to discuss with someone who is so deeply entrenched in their own Trump fever dream? You've already reached the conclusion, after all.
    no, no one provided anything to back up their claims to the contrary. including you.

You're all fools, this is fake news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    Please, tell me again about what MLK did and said.
    MLK demanded non-violent protests from his followers. This is common knowledge.

no, no one provided anything to back up their claims to the contrary. including you.
    Sure thing. Well, have fun with that.