Poll: Most UNDERWHELMING Class Mount

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even understand the pally mount. It's the same as my charger.. what's the point why did they even waste resources on that? Give something unique.

Warrior got the shaft too lol ugly ass generic dragon and I guess locks are in the same boat as pallies.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Warrior mount is by far the worst.

It's a proto drake but it actually looks like it's mentally challenged. Not something I'd ride tbh. There's also tons of proto drakes already.

For Paladins as the poster above me pointed out, a badass lion would've been perfect. Our class icon is a lion and lions resemble all sorts of things that Paladins stand for. Would've been a perfect match and we only have one or two actual lion mounts in game.
    Your class icon is a store shop mount lion ffs

'

World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

The paladin mount is so utterly lame. First off the Tauren and Draenei pally mounts are so much better looking. The only thing the class hall mount has is the ability to fly.

Also pretty disappointed in the warrior mount. Part of me was hoping warriors would get their own personal valkyr that would carry them around although I knew that would never happen. But still this weird proto/storm drake hybrid is pretty lackluster.

I like the rest of them, with the priest mount being my favorite.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Your class icon is a store shop mount lion ffs

'

Lmao shit I forgot about that.

I'm content with the horse either way. I really like the gold variant. A tyraels charger type thing would've been cool too but I'm not extremely picky.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2017-01-22 at 06:49 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Priest one is incredibly ugly.
    We should have badass ravens, not rogues.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    This forum is definitely "the glass is half empty". Couldn't make a "best" poll? Had to be negative from the start.

But I still bite. Worst: paladin. (Best: Shaman).

Class Hall: I know only 7. I like / am ok with Warlock, Paladin, Priest, Warrior and Hunter. (in that order)

Rogue, Deathknight are pretty "meh" - as they are places we know. Though for DK it makes sense

Have not seen: Shaman, Druid, Monk, Mage, Demonhunter
    While I agree that the negativity can be tiresome, to be fair, there's already a "your favorite" poll. I took this as just the counter to it.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Warrior mount is utter garbage. It's not even an inspired reskin of the galakras mount (SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP about the model tweaks, they're minimal and do not add anything).
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    The paladin mount is so utterly lame. First off the Tauren and Draenei pally mounts are so much better looking. The only thing the class hall mount has is the ability to fly.

Also pretty disappointed in the warrior mount. Part of me was hoping warriors would get their own personal valkyr that would carry them around although I knew that would never happen. But still this weird proto/storm drake hybrid is pretty lackluster.

I like the rest of them, with the priest mount being my favorite.
    I'm actually really surprised people are angry about the warrior mount. Sure, it might be a reskin, but it still looks pretty good. Compared to the mage disc? rofl! Or the super-plain, underwhelming paladin mount?

But yeah, that priest owl is damn cool!

Paladin, Warlock, and Warrior.

Three classes, besides a Mage, that should have been exceptionally easy to develop for.

Having a normal horse, a demon horse with three extra spikes, and a dragon mount from Wrath?

God we got fucked bad, fellow locks/wars/pallies.

Paladin, easily.

For class hall, I find Priest the most uninspiring

10+ Year Old Account
    Suprise to see some warlocks don't like their mount, it looks bad-ass, also i think green color variant would fit Death Knight 100% (especially for unholy ).

Surprised to see so many people voting Mage, I think that one looks pretty cool, reminds me of the fight in Wrath I forget the name of. Big blue dragon, pretty hard to forget, you fight him while flying on a different dragon for some reason I never understood... I think it looks pretty awesome.

Most underwhelming would be Rogue, it's basically just Druid flight form with a hat on. Not even a cool baseball hat either, just a stupid hat. Very boring compared to the other classes.

I'm inclined to say the warrior one or the paladin one, the warrior one is just a proto-drake, my warrior has one of those and one of the cool ulduar ones at that. Paladin one isn't better than the existing charger, I'd have welcomed a visually updated but essentially the same recreation of the current charger but this new one isn't going to win me over.

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    Suprise to see some warlocks don't like their mount, it looks bad-ass, also i think green color variant would fit Death Knight 100% (especially for unholy ).
    Because we've had that mount since Vanilla. Most Warlocks I know (including myself) wanted some kind of Doomguard or other new flying demon...

Not a Dreadsteed with 3 new spikes on it.

Such positive threads, why there isn't a best class mount one? Makes me want to kill myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Koloss View Post
    Such positive threads, why there isn't a best class mount one? Makes me want to kill myself!
    Priest, Mage, and Shaman are amazing.

Deleted

I'm calling it "the cap"

I'm thoroughly disappointed with the rehash of the dreadsteed for warlocks, with it even retaining the name dreadsteed.

But I have to give it to my pally brothers.
    Not only is it a rehash, it's a trash looking rehash.
    Feels bad man.

*Priest order hall* I didn't like Auchindoun the first, or second time. I didn't need a third.*

your right, getting your third class mount is so horrible. "plays the worlds smallest violin"

Quote Originally Posted by globenstine View Post
    your right, getting your third class mount is so horrible. "plays the worlds smallest violin"
    Yeah it is when its basically the same one from 13 years ago with 3 more spikes on it.

Deleted
    The Death Knight mount...I already have a frost wyrm !

- - - Updated - - -

Te Death Knight mount..I [Ialready[/I] have a frost wyrm !