Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    The how can possible understand how trump was elected?
    That's because you're part of the people who think hate elected Trump and who's thoroughly blind to the reality.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Racism is gone. Homophobia is mostly gone.
    This is so stupid it needs to be quoted again just to highlight it.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The irony of people that parroted the phrase fake news wanting this to be true.
    Every Dump/Shillary apologist parroted fake news to defend their idols.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifle View Post
    This is so stupid it needs to be quoted again just to highlight it.
    Unless you live in big cities, then it's what people discuss all day.
    Google Diversity Memo

[...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7547881.html

What a simple-minded, easily manipulated, dumbass
    We just need to start feeding Fox News the headlines we want him to repeat.

Wabbit season!
    Duck season!
    Wabbit season!
    ...Wabbit season.
    DUCK SEASON FIRE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I object the use of the pathological liar term. Trump does not lie consistently more than your average politician. Yes, I wish we could force these people to tell the truth, which is why I'm a huge proponent of transparency.
    Politifact would disagree with you. Considering most politicians that have been fact checked on there lie about 10-30% of the time. But with Trump it is the exact opposite. He has a 70%+ lie rate. And it didn't stop when he got elected. He lied about his inauguration numbers, then he lied to the CIA that he is with them after they released their report that Russia meddled in our election to get Trump elected. You literally have to have your blinders on to not see that he is a pathological liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    In all fairness, if FOX News broadcasts a true, verifiable fact or statistic
    Oh I see what you did there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Politifact would disagree with you. Considering most politicians that have been fact checked on there lie about 10-30% of the time. But with Trump it is the exact opposite. He has a 70%+ lie rate. And it didn't stop when he got elected. He lied about his inauguration numbers, then he lied to the CIA that he is with them after they released their report that Russia meddled in our election to get Trump elected. You literally have to have your blinders on to not see that he is a pathological liar.
    Hey how about you quote me Breibart and act as though they have real news since you're already doing so well by quoting Politifact XD
    Google Diversity Memo

Hey how about you quote me Breibart and act as though they have real news since you're already doing so well by quoting Politifact XD
    You saying Politifact isn't a valid source because of what? You don't like them? They do more than you with their claims. They SOURCE their claims, you DO NOT. You claim Trump isn't racist. Breccia DESTROYS you by pointing out how you are wrong and you handwave it away. That is something Breitbart fucking does. When Breitbart posts a story, more often than not, they don't source where they got it. Or the post outright lies like the Clinton Cash Movie/book. Even the author of the book said he had no information backing it up. Something you CANNOT say about Politifact with a straight face without being fucking LAUGHED AT.

You claim you aren't a Trump supporter, but fucking christ you are defending him like one.

10+ Year Old Account
    You saying Politifact isn't a valid source because of what? You don't like them? They do more than you with their claims. They SOURCE their claims, you DO NOT. You claim Trump isn't racist. Breccia DESTROYS you by pointing out how you are wrong and you handwave it away. That is something Breitbart fucking does. When Breitbart posts a story, more often than not, they don't source where they got it. Or the post outright lies like the Clinton Cash Movie/book. Even the author of the book said he had no information backing it up. Something you CANNOT say about Politifact with a straight face without being fucking LAUGHED AT.

You claim you aren't a Trump supporter, but fucking christ you are defending him like one.
    I've learned not to care anymore. I'll tell you something. I don't care about Trump. But I despise the unrelenting extremists of both side. People love to spew misinformation everywhere and I take just as much pleasure showing how brainwashed they are.

Politifacts has been a biased piece of partisan data since its inception. Anyone knows that so many things are wrongfully reported -- things that are being reported differently on the basis of the individual behind the decision no less.

So yeah, you're going to use politifacts, I'm going to use Breibart. Since we're speaking of fiction, I think we'll get along just right.
    Google Diversity Memo

I've learned not to care anymore. I'll tell you something. I don't care about Trump. But I despise the unrelenting extremists of both side. People love to spew misinformation everywhere and I take just as much pleasure showing how brainwashed they are.

Politifacts has been a biased piece of partisan data since its inception. Anyone knows that so many things are wrongfully reported -- things that are being reported differently on the basis of the individual behind the decision no less.

So yeah, you're going to use politifacts, I'm going to use Breibart. Since we're speaking of fiction, I think we'll get along just right.
    What did I or Breccia say that was misinformation? We aren't brainwashed because we say something, and have sources for it. The brainwashed person that is here is you. We say that Trump is racist, show you a long fucking list of why he is racist, and you say he isn't then post a fucking BLOG saying he isn't. We post that he is the person with the most lies on fucking Politifact and you say they are partisan. Could have fooled me since they fact check BOTH SIDES and even issue PANTS ON FIRES AND LIES to BOTH SIDES. Please show me how they are partisan. I will wait. But we KNOW Breitbart is partisan, they have their own Propaganda minister in the Whitehouse with fucking Bannon.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did I or Breccia say that was misinformation? We aren't brainwashed because we say something, and have sources for it. The brainwashed person that is here is you. We say that Trump is racist, show you a long fucking list of why he is racist, and you say he isn't then post a fucking BLOG saying he isn't. We post that he is the person with the most lies on fucking Politifact and you say they are partisan. Could have fooled me since they fact check BOTH SIDES and even issue PANTS ON FIRES AND LIES to BOTH SIDES. Please show me how they are partisan. I will wait. But we KNOW Breitbart is partisan, they have their own Propaganda minister in the Whitehouse with fucking Bannon.
    I would show you, but Breccia showed me it was a waste of time. Either you look for information by yourself, or you deal with the fact that there's people out there disagreeing with what you believe as fact with other living, physical evidence out there.

You're about just as every bit as wrong and misguided than anyone on the alt-right. You disregard facts that you don't like. You live in an echo chamber of self-reinforcing delusion.

That's cool.

I won't support Trump, but I won't lie just because I don't like him. Given, I hated Hillary even more, but the democrats shoveled their own tomb by not taking Bernie in.

But I don't care about that anymore. Just seeing how people were so hysterically happy at the ban on the ban yesterday without even understanding what the hell happened, or even that it wasn't a muslim ban, or that there are people believing the misinformation in this thread is enough to genuinely just say "You know what? Screw that. Enjoy the Trumpettes for the next 8 years."
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2017-01-30 at 02:30 AM.
    Google Diversity Memo

I would show you, but Breccia showed me it was a waste of time. Either you look for information by yourself, or you deal with the fact that there's people out there disagreeing with what you believe as fact with other living, physical evidence out there.

You're about just as every bit as wrong and misguided than anyone on the alt-right. You disregard facts that you don't like. You live in an echo chamber of self-reinforcing delusion.

That's cool.

I won't support Trump, but I won't lie just because I don't like him. Given, I hated Hillary even more, but the democrats shoveled their own tomb by not taking Bernie in.

But I don't care about that anymore. Just seeing how people were so hysterically happy at the ban on the ban yesterday without even understanding what the hell happened, or even that it wasn't a muslim ban, or that there are people believing the misinformation in this thread is enough to genuinely just say "You know what? Screw that. Enjoy the Trumpettes for the next 8 years."
    Jesus christ talk about fucking cognitive dissonance. You won't refute me because YOU CAN'T.

Also that wasn't a Muslim ban, it was a ban on Muslim countries he isn't doing business with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus christ talk about fucking cognitive dissonance. You won't refute me because YOU CAN'T.
    Says anyone with a completely outlandish argument.

Reminds me of "GOD IS TRUE, YOU CAN'T PROVE HE'S NOT SO YOU'RE WRONG!"

"No, I've just given up because you're not going to change your mind anyway!"

And the second part is you, again, taking a dip in the fallacy sauce.
    Last edited by Zandalarian Paladin; 2017-01-30 at 03:13 AM.
    Google Diversity Memo

"No, I've just given up because you're not going to change your mind anyway!"

And the second part is you, again, taking a dip in the fallacy sauce.
    You are just like Trump. You don't like to be wrong in the face of facts. No wonder you are defending him so adamantly.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are just like Trump. You don't like to be wrong in the face of facts. No wonder you are defending him so adamantly.
    You are just like Hillary. You don't like to have your dirty rags dug up. No wonder you are so afraid of Trump.

PS: This is going nowhere. Time to close this. Beside, the terrorist act that just happened in Quebec is not making me in the mood for discussion.
    Google Diversity Memo

You are just like Hillary. You don't like to have your dirty rags dug up. No wonder you are so afraid of Trump.

PS: This is going nowhere. Time to close this. Beside, the terrorist act that just happened in Quebec is not making me in the mood for discussion.
    I am not afraid of Trump. I am afraid of what Trump will turn our country into. Not only is he dragging our name through the mud, but he is going to take us back 50 fucking years in progress just because he's a fucking idiot racist douche.

10+ Year Old Account

*ahem*

Because your claims are subjective. Trump is not a racist. .
    Now if you'll excuse me, I'll let @Orbitus get back to the business of making you look like an ignorant hypocrite.

The media is out of control. A far cry from earlier days when just the radio, and newspaper were the only ways to get this type of info. The internet is a melting pot, and the thing I'm worried about is if Trump is this worried about alternate views of his own, and his vow to get rid of it. How much will that compromise our freedoms? I'm talking Internet, and all forms of media censorship. I hope not. I really do.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not afraid of Trump. I am afraid of what Trump will turn our country into. Not only is he dragging our name through the mud, but he is going to take us back 50 fucking years in progress just because he's a fucking idiot racist douche.
    I'm curious why people are calling him racist? This isn't a rebuttal. I'm just wondering. I haven't seen anything that would suggest it technically.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    The media is out of control. A far cry from earlier days when just the radio, and newspaper were the only ways to get this type of info. The internet is a melting pot, and the thing I'm worried about is if Trump is this worried about alternate views of his own, and his vow to get rid of it. How much will that compromise our freedoms? I'm talking Internet, and all forms of media censorship. I hope not. I really do.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious why people are calling him racist? This isn't a rebuttal. I'm just wondering. I haven't seen anything that would suggest it technically.
    While, it may seem kinda standard for the people voting for him to not see it, I won't label you as such, yet.

But there has been plenty of other things that @Breccia has mentioned in this thread and other threads about Trump's racism. I will just quote what Breccia said.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post44379477
    It is 2 pages back but here goes.
    And you're attempting to defend it. Awesome.

You don't appear to know what "subjective" means, dictionary reference or not. So let's try it with a different example.

Someone -- possibly you -- says "BloodElf4Life is smart".

I respond: "Smart is a subjective term. So, I will now say that BloodElf4Life is not smart, and you can't contradict me."

Does that sound fair? It should not. Even giving you "racist is subjective" (we'll get back to that, don't worry) the very meaning of subjective as it applies in this case is "characteristic of or belonging to reality as perceived rather than as independent of mind" By saying "Because your claims are subjective. Trump is not a racist" (exact quote, go ahead and check) you are flat-out contradicting yourself, because you are using a version of racist that's not based on perception. The best you could possibly hope for is "I don't see Trump as racist" which would fit into the definition of subjective, as you are describing the term as you perceive it. But you went with a blanket, or objective, statement, despite calling the term subjective literally a few words before.

That is, as mentioned before, exceptionally poor logic and, based on your fondness for dictionary definitions and your ability to blow one that badly in one sentence -- well, nobody's going to say "BloodElf4Life is smart" anytime soon. Except maybe you, but then, the term is subjective.

But back to the racist label: I'll remind you that Trump is the only candidate in recent history that was actually taken to federal court for being racist, twice, and lost both times. That's a pretty serious stroke against him. But to stick with the subjective terms:
    -- a USA today poll found that 47% of likely voters think Trump is racist, more than the 44% who say he is not. The majority of non-white likely voters all said he was racist.
    -- a more specific poll referring to Trump's comments about a "Mexican" judge (American, just so we're clear) being biased because he was "Mexican" found the majority of Americans said Trump was being racist.
    -- roughly two-thirds of young Americans think Trump is racist.
    -- and this Vox summary article cites multiple polls that call out Trump's supporters as far more racist than the average American. You're free to defend that with "just because Trump's supporters are racist doesn't mean he is" but good luck with that.

But I'll end with another dictionary definition, since you're so fond of those. If you type into your toolbar "merriam webster definition" one of the first things that will auto-complete is "of racism". And here is the result:

"a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race"

So when Trump:
    -- uses "the" in front of words like "blacks" or "Hispanics" He even once said "Look at my African-American over here. Look at him!" when he had a sole African American in his California rally.
    -- routinely had all the black people cleared from his casino floor when he entered the building
    -- said, under oath, in court, that a group of Native Americans "don’t look like Indians to me"
    -- when two of his rabid fanbase were arrested for beating a homeless man nearly to death, Trump said "I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate. I will say that, and everybody here has reported it" He did not condemn the attacks or the motivation.
    -- called for the death penalty of the Central Park Five with a full-page ad and continued to insist they were guilty after they were freed on DNA evidence and paid by the state for wrongful imprisonment, saying "what were they doing in the park, playing checkers?"
    -- called black people "lazy" in a 1991 book, and Trump said it was probably true in a 1997 interview
    -- after the election, in 10 days there were 900 known hate crimes, 40% of which the attackers used Trump's name, to which Trump said this was a "small amount" and he said to them, exact quote, "stop it"
    -- looks at Jeff Sessions (R-Alabama) who openly admitted wanting to join the KKK and said a white lawyer working for a black client was a race traitor
    -- and hires white nationalist Bannon and puts him on the National Security Council
    -- the entire Birther Movement
    -- and, of course, don't forge the rapists

...are you still so sure he's not a racist? Because that's a lot of objective evidence he is.
    Now, when I copied that, it didn't copy the links he used to back up to support his evidence. So follow my link and go to it, if you don't believe Breccia.