Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    It's not nonsense. There's something wrong with your brain if you can't tell someone in their 30s from someone in their teens.
    17 or 18 however is a bit trickier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Honest question. Would Juvenile Hall have ruined him? I'd hope detainment designed for kids would be fine.

I'm also amazed people that are usually iron clad about how serious rape is are saying shit about second chances.
    This wasn't rape from what i read, as with rape there would have to be actual penetration i believe. To answer your question i would need to know how juveniles are detained there, since i do not i can't answer that.

The thing is we can't uphold a double standard here, a similar treatment would have been given to people not foreign. Some here seem to demand vengeance not justice what is tribal behavior, something we accuse others of practicing here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    So, crime if fine below this line? You should get that on a shirt, sounds like a real winner.
    Oh look, a strawman! You should get that on a shirt, sounds like a real winner!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    17 or 18 however is a bit trickier.
    Sure, but I doubt he's actually even a teenager, hence why I wanted to see a picture of him. Seen enough men in their late 20s to early 30s claim to be teenagers when arriving as refugees.

Deleted
    Sure, but I doubt he's actually even a teenager, hence why I wanted to see a picture of him. Seen enough men in their late 20s to early 30s claim to be teenagers when arriving as refugees.
    Just to upset people even more about a "refugee".

And for that agenda you have to question he is 17. And just cant deliver any proof.

Deleted
    I like how people seek the "it's a child" excuse when this young man is 17. The things we do for bias.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Just to upset people even more about a "refugee".

And for that agenda you have to question he is 17. And just cant deliver any proof.
    How am I upsetting people, exactly? Are you so emotionally frail that you can't handle someone not believing every single thing someone claims?

Lying is common enough to doubt their claims because they're incentivized to lie.
    True, there was 2 part documentary on TV2, where they had put in a couple of "moles" to see how things would pan out, and they were told to lie at every turn, in order to get refugee status, because then they get the money, appartment, and lessons in how to behave and how to speak danish, which a huge percentage dont show up to anyways.

We also had a documentary last week, where the TV team followed 12 asylum seekers, who went into job training / danish lessons, pretty much all of the guys, either didnt show up, didnt behave or ignored what was taught, because the teacher was a woman. The women were pretty good though, a few of them, got jobs and were celebrated, when they passed the exams etc. ;-)

There is a pretty good chance the documentarys was biased though, since it racks up the numbers when the refugees / immigrants fuck up on purpuse and such. I am sure there is a lot of them, who wants a job, and who gets a job education, but the statistics dont lie.

Of the immigrants / refugees who came here in 2015, 10% are still working, of the ones who came here in 2016, 15% are working, the rest cant be bothered because they have a paid apartment, they get refugee status money, and can hang out with their mates, without lifting a finger :-/

last year the cost of the ppl who came here was 33 billion danish crowns, if something like half of them had a job, and paid taxes, it would even out, more or less.

Deleted
    "sexual assault", "sweden", "rape" and "immigrants" are the most appealing buzzwords of nowadays right wing propaganda-threads thruout social media.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Nitro Fun

Age is something that is lied about however in these cases generally procedures are started up to determine the age if there is reason to doubt it or legal documentation missing to proof day of birth.

As to why these mistakes happen, i assume the work load at the start was very high and people do make mistakes. The refugee crisis required time to set some sort of workable frame around, the good news is this problem is know and is (being) remedied now. However if the report states his age in front of a court you can safely assume that the public prosecutor has done his or her homework to determine if the person is of legal age or not and i don't know what you aim to achieve to question this other than to point out that people did obtain refugee status under a lie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if I don't believe for a second that he'll change no matter what sentence he gets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    I like how people seek the "it's a child" excuse when this young man is 17. The things we do for bias.
    people seem to accept this logic perfectly fine when it concerns drinking, driving, voting, buying guns, etc. but somehow the justice system is different.

Deleted
    How am I upsetting people, exactly? Are you so emotionally frail that you can't handle someone not believing every single thing someone claims?
    Upsetting people is the most successfull way to inject propaganda. See all those propaganda posts about "femnazis" where females dare to ask for more rights "than us white males".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Sorry if I don't believe for a second that he'll change no matter what sentence he gets.
    if he doesn't change he will be in prison in a few months. that's how probation works.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    True but its also a bit invasive to pull a wisdom tooth in every case. There's not really a good answer atm.

Certainly not, 'hurp a derp lemme look at the person i can totes tell what age they are promise!'
    They dont pull their teeth out ;-)

They make a mold.

7+ Year Old Account
    Upsetting people is the most successfull way to inject propaganda. See all those propaganda posts about "femnazis" where females dare to ask for more rights "than us white males".
    I'm not upsetting anyone by being skeptical of claims when people benefit from lying. If you're that emotionally frail you should probably stay inside and off the internet for your own sake.

Deleted
    I'm not upsetting anyone by being skeptical of claims when people benefit from lying. If you're so emotionally frail you should probably stay inside and off the internet for your own sake.
    Lets not talk about lying when you are using false amplification to get your agenda going.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lets not talk about lying when you are using false amplification to get your agenda going.
    Did you find a new buzzword to repeat ad nauseam? sarahtasher with the whole agitprop shit and now you with the false amplification shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    if he doesn't change he will be in prison in a few months. that's how probation works.
    I doubt it since they are quite the protected class now. I have no tolerance of somebody treating women like this.

Deleted
    Did you find a new buzzword to spout at all times or something?
    It is not me who uses words like "refugees", "sweden", "rape", "femnazis" and "liberurls" all over my OPs in threads.

What about new topics? I mean all these topics had been opened over and over again, hundreds of people have been upset by right wing filter bubble topics..

Where is the novelty?