10+ Year Old Account

I'm the one with the very flattering light of epicness cascading on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I keep coming back in hopes that more nail pictures have been posted.

More!
    majority of my swatchings are not decorated, just polish, from recently, but heres a couple I did last week, this one was using the contents of my monthly nail subscription box I get. and the theme was Lost City Using a mixture of freehand, water decal, and stamping. (the lizard is stamped, the little aztec design on my ring finger is a water decal and the blue and zigzag corners are free hand)

And these I did for my birthday week Love a coral for summer <3 (please excuse my oiled up fingers, my Eczema has been playing up something awful for a few weeks now, so drowning them in cuticle oil lol.)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Oh my gosh, you are adorably cute <3

well played lol

10+ Year Old Account

Work in progress, but I have put a heck of a lot of work into turning my health around these past 2 years.
    Last edited by BKrewcial; 2017-05-29 at 11:00 AM.
    Follow my journey to the bodybuilding stage! www.instagram.com/tbatcho07
    Musclemeds - Warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...clemeds/simple

Thanks, I look a little odd when taking a selfie so close but my hair is on point this time!
    Yer hair is absolutely purrfect!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Tis the season for depraved trolls!

Anyway, time for more pics people.
    I'll post one when ma beard is ready!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Thought I would post todays Mani This polish was a recent purchase from the brand Native War Paints, its a Limited Edition Star Wars inspired collection, this is called Battle of Scarif, one of 4 in the collection and I love it, its has the most gorgeous gold shimmer <3 Screamed at me to do a bit of artwork on it, so stuck with the gold and green theme <3

- - - Updated - - -

It's even better with sum catnip shampoo. Showering will suddenly become a joy.
    It's all about the Nip, Man.
    (Yes that is my kitty lol, wee stoner )

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Careful, I've noticed there's some single ladies on the prowl here recently and I happen to remember how you looked like from an old pic.

Ladies, it's good!
    Then I demand your help and support to handle the tide. Pretty sure we'll make a fine work of them.

Btw found this for you

It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

My brother has a ginger tom too! Bit of a spoilt princess but impossible to hate.

Yours however, totally badass.

Bonus piccie: He also wants a Ginger Coon

- - - Updated - - -

Hypno cat leads to bedroom. Me approve.
    Have to admit I am a big softy when it comes to ginger toms also. Surprised my Oscar, let me sit there and place all his recently brushed hair into a Mohawk and take pictures lol, he is not usually that accommodating That ginger coon is absolutely gorgeous <3

tho this 1 is like ~18 months old... I look semi-retarded... but it's best I could find (taken from FB profile pic)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Thought I would post todays Mani This polish was a recent purchase from the brand Native War Paints, its a Limited Edition Star Wars inspired collection, this is called Battle of Scarif, one of 4 in the collection and I love it, its has the most gorgeous gold shimmer <3 Screamed at me to do a bit of artwork on it, so stuck with the gold and green theme <3

It's all about the Nip, Man.
    (Yes that is my kitty lol, wee stoner )
    He is just tripping due to having to sniff acetone all day every day in your domestic nail salon.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Yes, amazing mohawk on your Mr-T(omcat), he looks like he's a bit of a fighter . I am a bit more partial to silver tabbies and calico myself so that's what Ill be looking for in the future.
    Haha, hes anything, but a fighter, hes the sookiest wee scaredy cat ever, I just caught him at a *just woke up from a cat nap* moment, so he has that derpy sleep face haha. I love all cats, though I am not one to go buying a specific breed, I tend to go to shelters, and let the kitties choose us

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    He is just tripping due to having to sniff acetone all day every day in your domestic nail salon.
    LOL, well I do ventilate the room well when i'm doing my nails and usually the door is open to the garden, they tend to be out there whilst im doing them My polishes are mostly 5 free too so less toxic than most store bought brands Helps a little!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that I think of it.."The Glitch" does sound like it could be a nailsalon too.

Someone call PETA!!
    LOL, never thought of that but that could work for a nail or beauty salon I think, Also no PETA, I love my kitties and look after them better than I look after myself haha. <3

Youve got some allround artistic talent...or I just lack it,lol. Love the pics on the lower left.

Anyway, gimme credit when you open that salon
    Oh I dunno about artistic talent, I am not too bad at following tutorials haha.
    Not sure I'm good enough to run my own Salon, but sure, if it happens lol.

Here was my 2nd attempt at water marbling, frustrating so frustrating, had a few bubbles, but overall I was quite happy with the results. This was a while back so my nails are slightly shorter here *wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff*

Love it. Each one is also pretty different but it's hard to pick a favourite. (Means you did a great job )

Also, I think everyone stopped posting selfies after the Nail Syndicate settled here, impossible to compete!
    Aww thank you I get a bit nervous when doing marbling, never get the same design, but yeah, thats half the fun!

I think I've probably bored them all, and now they just gave up coming back haha.

Well heres todays mani anyway, using a magnetic polish, I love the effect it gives, my nails look like they have little galaxies on them, and the movement on them is incredible.

It's a little blurry because my phone sucks. Alliance #1

http://imgur.com/a/MxRMj

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbar View Post
    Alliance #1

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a gud lookin humie though!

*heats up the camp soup bowl*
    Dat's ma gurl!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Oh how awesome another nail polish aholic? I Have so many mats, its a little silly at this point haha.
    I love your David Bowie-esque nails, they are fab! And yer free hand Christmas nails are cracking <3 I've only been into the polish/nail art game seriously since September last year, But I'm still mostly about those Indie polishes, the nail art is just a side thing

2 of my favourite all time nail polishes, Dragon Tears by Tonic. Absolutely the most gorgeous polish ever, the shifts are incredible.
    *snip*

My absolute favourite thermal, Venusville by Femme Fatale. this is princess nails in a bottle for me <3
    *snip*

And this was my first foray into crellies, and now I am a huge lover of them <3 especially ones by Painted Polish <3
    *snip*
    Indie nail polishes are the way forward! Not familiar with the brand Tonic, I'll have to check em out because that Dragon Tears is beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This has become a hand job thread!

Your nails look wonderful though ladies. Even yours Vieve, didn't fool me with the badassery, you just wanted to show your red nails!
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I keep coming back in hopes that more nail pictures have been posted.

More!
    Tadaa!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I dunno about artistic talent, I am not too bad at following tutorials haha.
    Not sure I'm good enough to run my own Salon, but sure, if it happens lol.

Here was my 2nd attempt at water marbling, frustrating so frustrating, had a few bubbles, but overall I was quite happy with the results. This was a while back so my nails are slightly shorter here *wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff*

*snip*
    Oh nicely done! They look gorgeous!
    I haven't dared to try water marbling yet. I'm sure it will go as horrendously wrong as my early efforts at stamping. >.<
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Indie nail polishes are the way forward! Not familiar with the brand Tonic, I'll have to check em out because that Dragon Tears is beautiful!

Tadaa!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/u29uJmnl.jpg[img]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/Tjh2EH2l.jpg[img]

Oh nicely done! They look gorgeous!
    I haven't dared to try water marbling yet. I'm sure it will go as horrendously wrong as my early efforts at stamping. >.<
    You really do need to check Tonics out, they are simply amazing polishes <3
    You should totally give water marbling a go It is a bit more *challenging* than stamping, but can be a lot of fun getting the right colours together and patterns
    I love your peacock feather stamping! So beautiful <3

I love CBL polishes too, my most recent purchase was this beauty, One Headlight, the most amazing neon pink ever.. it almost glows all by itself without the sun haha.

This was taken outside in bright sunshine, honestly didnt think my camera was gonna be able to capture it.

Then I did a little stamping later on, and these were taken inside in the evening light.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/iSwuQM6.jpg[img]

I know it may not look it but that Penguin was actually rather chuffed to get a picture.
    Oh what an absolute cutie!!! ......... You're not too bad either lol, sorry couldn't resist being a wee bit cheeky

Cupcakes win!
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Oh what an absolute cutie!!! ......... You're not too bad either lol, sorry couldn't resist being a wee bit cheeky
    Someday i'll make that Penguin my wingman if it keeps getting that reaction.