Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Give it an hour tops or change data center

- - - Updated - - -
    Why would I want to change data centers when I only have 1 character? And its been over an hour, there are people on the SE forums who haven't been able to log in since yesterday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senistian View Post
    Why would I want to change data centers when I only have 1 character? And its been over an hour, there are people on the SE forums who haven't been able to log in since yesterday.
    Sorry change data center then back to your normal one after logging in. Weirdly it often works

Quote Originally Posted by Senistian View Post
    Well for me at this point I cannot even log into the game. I got dc'd doing a 3.1 MSQ quest and now have the 90002 error and cannot log in. So the game is pretty bad now, I am actually dreading the "bottleneck" that everyone keeps talking about.
    Got the same login error loop myself right now. Sigh. Tried swapping data centers, says connection is poor now on both NA clusters, so...

I wonder how heavily jump potions contribute to this mess. Did an unexpected amount of players decide to make use of them, skip 2.0/3.0 and then charge right into 4.0 content further flooding the new zones? If so, they really should have waited a couple of weeks before implementing them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pvp has taught me immortal flames was a mistake and I pray for a swift maelstrom victory before each match.

This I think is one reason people are reacting so poorly to what in other games might be considered semi normal
    I'm reacting poorly because there response to the whole issue has been poor. I get Online games have issues at release (see my post from yesterday), but how they have talked to the community is just copy/paste PR BS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Pvp has taught me immortal flames was a mistake and I pray for a swift maelstrom victory before each match.
    Funny enough my first two match's I won (I'm with IF) but each one after I lost.

Where do u spend the wolf marks? Can u use them to get anything like mounts?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Sorry change data center then back to your normal one after logging in. Weirdly it often works
    Ok I will give it a shot maybe it'll like me for a few more minutes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I'm reacting poorly because there response to the whole issue has been poor. I get Online games have issues at release (see my post from yesterday), but how they have talked to the community is just copy/paste PR BS.
    That's a common issue with Square Enix, unfortunately. Especially in this game - it took almost a year to get a proper response to the awful way in which the European promotions have been handled for the cloud mount, butler attire and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Funny enough my first two match's I won (I'm with IF) but each one after I lost.

Where do u spend the wolf marks? Can u use them to get anything like mounts?
    Wolves den and get the garo gear for a title(just need feet legs, head hands and body) then do pvp with the title wrpcone to sexy mount town..also you get another title for each set of gear one per class and another for all of them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    That's a common issue with Square Enix, unfortunately. Especially in this game - it took almost a year to get a proper response to the awful way in which the European promotions have been handled for the cloud mount, butler attire and so on.
    I think a culture thing tbh that or whole need a translator. But I do get a much more careful what you say vibe

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I wonder how heavily jump potions contribute to this mess. Did an unexpected amount of players decide to make use of them, skip 2.0/3.0 and then charge right into 4.0 content further flooding the new zones? If so, they really should have waited a couple of weeks before implementing them.
    Mmm, my guess is insignificant. Yesterday doing a few low-level dungeons for some Challenge Log XP I ran into several new players, as in not synced down, so they're still getting people in at the bottom. I'm suspecting the changes to the inventory and housing load may be part of it, the rest is just...

Wolves den and get the garo gear for a title(just need feet legs, head hands and body) then do pvp with the title wrpcone to sexy mount town..also you get another title for each set of gear one per class and another for all of them.
    Couldn't figure out how to get to Wolves Den lol.

Ill mess with it later
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

This I think is one reason people are reacting so poorly to what in other games might be considered semi normal
    I mean I remember what a nightmare ARR was for me and many others. I don't think I was around for the HW launch so I can't speak to that one.

For me its just a bad luck situation.. I bought the original FF14 CE for like 140$ back in the day, the game was terrible and we all know what happened. I told myself it was over for me after 1.0. But then I heard only good things about ARR and HW, so I told myself alright, time to dive into it and buy ARR and Stormblood. And now since 2 days I crash and cant log back in (90002 i think)... it just leave a bad taste in my mouth, tho I know as I said its just me not being lucky and will surely be fine in the next couple of days..

15+ Year Old Account
    The helm and dress of the pvp healer gear if anybody curr

http://thisplaylist.com/song/play-mp3/aaaa-sanbika.html also best pvp song
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-06-18 at 02:17 AM.

RDM level 70.... now time to rest

Homophobia is so gay.

That moment u click to log in and forgot you was in que.

Good thing I notice before it AFK kicked me lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    The DIFFERENCE is that in WoD the people that had that happen just couldn't make your garrison but you could leave or at least do something else. When the issue hits people in SB they are unable to log back into the game at all. The only workaround for this supposedly is having you log on a different computer. So if I was to break on the Trial I'd have to call someone a few states over and give them my info to unfuck me. Big difference.

Also people got through the garrison thing faster than 3 days, some didn't but many did. Another big difference, you could still play alts, do dungeons, level characters up. If I try doing PotD or PvP right now chances are I D/C and can't get back on for 45 mins. Fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean I'm trying to recall 10 years ago but I don't remember having any of those issues in TBC at launch.
    Nope sorry to prove you wrong i was stuck at my garrison and if i went outsiede there was nothing i could do no mob no npc was responding...

So i was there looking at the crowd of people and chating with my guildmates had nothing else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    Nope sorry to prove you wrong i was stuck at my garrison and if i went outsiede there was nothing i could do no mob no npc was responding...

So i was there looking at the crowd of people and chating with my guildmates had nothing else to do.
    But that wasn't as widespread as the issues in this expansion now was it? No.

One of the big issues with Warlords launch was latency. You COULD go out in the world but it was unplayable when it took a few seconds for abilities to go off. At least that's how it was on Proudmoore which is a pretty huge server.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    One of the big issues with Warlords launch was latency. You COULD go out in the world but it was unplayable when it took a few seconds for abilities to go off. At least that's how it was on Proudmoore which is a pretty huge server.
    Yeah there were many servers that were hit with all sorts of problems, WoD's launch was crap. This launch of SB is crap.