Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Muslims really are the real victims every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Racism sells.
    Get ready for morons keep reminding you Islam isn't a race for the next couple of days.

Oh, I see it already started. It's funny how they think only one type of discrimination is bad ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Racism sells.
    1. Muslim is not a race.
    2. People who actually have followed the news a tiny tiny bit for the past 15 years, would've probably known by now that there is a large portion of muslims reigning war on the West.
    3. This is a simple fact, so even if it was about black people or Asians, it still wouldn't count as racism.
    4. Think about it longer than 0.1 sec. Try it. A lunatic (of any color or background) who is a communist/anarchist and hates the world go this way and shoots down a bunch of people and then shoots himself. Very sad but not as interesting as a story as time and time again muslims are waging war on the west. That is more interesting since it is the war of our time (according to more than 50% of the population there isn't any problem whatsoever, just look at the comments here it's mind blowing).

Still, doesn't take away the fact that all these ''racists'' DO see it as the war of our time, which it is, so that's why it gets more media coverage, obviously. Is it really that hard to understand or are people just playing dumb? Naive me would think the former but nowadays I'm almost sure it's the latter. Just looked at someone like Katy Perry with Neil Degrasse a few days ago and this is one of the most outspoken liberals of the celebrities I know of the past year. Atleast I can see a bit more in extreme leftists/deniars heads now, and I can tell you there's not a lot going on in there

Deleted
    Oh yes! If you're a Muslim and are involved in some shady activity you're a hot cake for media to sell their news. This is true and extremely saddening. A lot of my UK friends were muslims and they suffered a lot due to this stupid acts carried out by other extremist.

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    1. Muslim is not a race.
    2. People who actually have followed the news a tiny tiny bit for the past 15 years, would've probably known by now that there is a large portion of muslims reigning war on the West.
    3. This is a simple fact, so even if it was about black people or Asians, it still wouldn't count as racism.
    4. Think about it longer than 0.1 sec. Try it. A lunatic (of any color or background) who is a communist/anarchist and hates the world go this way and shoots down a bunch of people and then shoots himself. Very sad but not as interesting as a story as time and time again muslims are waging war on the west. That is more interesting since it is the war of our time (according to more than 50% of the population there isn't any problem whatsoever, just look at the comments here it's mind blowing).

Still, doesn't take away the fact that all these ''racists'' DO see it as the war of our time, which it is, so that's why it gets more media coverage, obviously. Is it really that hard to understand or are people just playing dumb? Naive me would think the former but nowadays I'm almost sure it's the latter. Just looked at someone like Katy Perry with Neil Degrasse a few days ago and this is one of the most outspoken liberals of the celebrities I know of the past year. Atleast I can see a bit more in extreme leftists/deniars heads now, and I can tell you there's not a lot going on in there
    It gets media coverage because it fits my agenda and because it is my agenda it is the true agenda. Are you dumb that you don't see how my way of thinking is the best and how totally not paranoid I am?

That's this comment in a nutshell.

Prejudice sells? Can I say that?

As soon as it is seen as uncool to be a sympathiser then maybe we can work together to destroy all forms of terrorism and extremism. Whether it is Muslim terror, white fascist terror, hard line christians, extreme zionism and many more. None of it is welcome in the world but neither is making excuses for them.

Deleted
    1. Muslim is not a race.

Not Muslims but extremist. It's all a lie my friend. You don't know whats cooking behind the curtains.

Though I agree with you on the latter part of your speech.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Get ready for morons keep reminding you Islam isn't a race for the next couple of days.

Oh, I see it already started. It's funny how they think only one type of discrimination is bad ...
    Wait, but aren't you ''discriminating'' nazi's then? With this I mean, where exactly do you draw the border where discrimination is allowed and where it's not?

Don't be tolerant of the intolerant, it's very simple.

Wait, but aren't you ''discriminating'' nazi's then? With this I mean, where exactly do you draw the border where discrimination is allowed and where it's not?

Don't be tolerant of the intolerant, it's very simple.
    Please read this.

When another ideology is responsible for flying planes into iconic locales I'm sure they'll get plenty of attention too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7820726.html

Muslims carried out just 12.4 per cent of attacks in the US but received 41.4 per cent of news coverage

That is an interesting statistic. Fits into the idea of the "others" being responsible for everything.
    Look another SJW libtard

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-07-04 at 06:44 PM.

Deleted
    It gets media coverage because it fits my agenda and because it is my agenda it is the true agenda. Are you dumb that you don't see how my way of thinking is the best and how totally not paranoid I am?

That's this comment in a nutshell.
    ''Get ready for morons keep reminding you Islam isn't a race for the next couple of days.

Oh, I see it already started. It's funny how they think only one type of discrimination is bad ...''

Quoting you a few minutes ago. How blatantly obvious you refute yourself is beyond painful. How this doesn't scream ''everyone who doesn't agree with me is a moron'', I don't know what else will do anymore.

I reread my own comment 2 times now, and I still can't see where the part is where I'm claiming that everyone who disagrees with me is dumb. I did claim however, that it's weird that people don't understand why there are more reports being done on muslim terrorist attacks, that they're playing dumb or they just really don't understand. You yourself then implies that I assume that all those people are inevitably people who agree with the fact that muslim are always without a doubt a victim, ie liberals mostly. But I'm not claiming that at all in here, maybe you're unfolding your own political agenda here, which is: Even if there are facts represented where I do or do not disagree with, I will bend the facts just like that so it fits my narrative.

- - - Updated - - -

Please read this.
    For facts on history and all that stuff, Wikipedia is excellent. For more of the subjective social justice parts however, they are extreme leftist.

But I do agree on the link anyways, I don't think in that context you should be held accountable for discriminating though. Or else, you should be held accountable for being intolerant of nazi's. Just as I said earlier. And try to not answer just with a link this time.

Deleted
    "Please stop treating people who are overrepresented in certain [morally bad] statistics differently!1111"

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Is there any source on that? When you google it it is reported by several web sites, but all just quote some mysterious "academic study".
    The numbers don't add up, and it is ambivalent if "between 2011 and 2015" includes the end dates, which would obviously explain the major concentration on muslim terror in that timespan.
    Exactly.

Also, what qualifies as a "terror attack" by this dubious study?

Deleted
    washingtonpost run the story back in March.

Here's the paper if you're curious about its findings or its authors.

10+ Year Old Account
    'For facts on history and all that stuff, Wikipedia is excellent. For more of the subjective social justice parts however, they are extreme leftist.
    You don't know what extreme 'leftist' is if you think this is true.

1. Muslim is not a race.

Code:
    race
    noun

1Each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
        ‘people of all races, colours, and creeds’

1.1mass noun The fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.

1.2 A group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
    ‘we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then’
    1.3 A group or set of people or things with a common feature or features.
    ‘the upper classes thought of themselves as a race apart’
    Code:
    racism
    noun
    mass noun

1Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
        ‘a programme to combat racism’

1.1 The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
        ‘theories of racism’
    Since you don't know what race or racism means, I suggest you keep out of threads concerning them so as to prevent people seeing just how clueless you are.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in, most people are actually racist but won't admit it. More news at 11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Personally too many little things counts as a terror attack. 1 guy kills 3 people, is barely a terrorist attack. It deserves coverage on par with the Bronx Hospital shooting. Now a bomb goes off at a concert, that deserves a lot more coverage. The type of attack and carnage should determine the amount coverage.

Plus, with all the different attacks we have, it gets confusing. Was Dylan roof a Hate crime or a terrorist attack? The Orlando shooting sure seem like a terrorist attack, but it was more billed as a hate crime. Hate crimes are so yesterday, so that's why they get less coverage. Terrorist attacks are all the rage now.

Ah the independent, paragon of intellectual honesty. The article doesn't even link anything about the study, who carried it out or give you any method of checking it yourself.

There's so many mitigating factors here. Off the top of my head: what else was in the news at the time, how were the attacks carried out, what was the demographic of the victims, is there correlation to other stories, what counts as terrorism.

I'd bet the link they're suggesting does exist, fear and self affirmation sell, but their baity headline is unsupported and feels designed to push their agenda with little regard for the truth.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-07-04 at 03:17 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh