Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    So much drama... some folks telling "i will not work with/for her... faction change my emo char" rofl

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully she is just taking Kul'Tiras, leading the Alliance to drive out the invaders and their collaborators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Hopefully she is just taking Kul'Tiras, leading the Alliance to drive out the invaders and their collaborators.
    The humans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The humans?
    Humans being made on Azeroth would be inaccurate, considering there exists a green skinned alien race that tried to invade the world once due to demon directive and the second time just for the fun of it.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Humans being made on Azeroth would be inaccurate, considering there exists a green skinned alien race that tried to invade the world once due to demon directive and the second time just for the fun of it.
    To be fair, they were brown in the second invasion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Made by aliens. And mutated into their current form by other, interdimensional aliens. As compared to actually native Trolls whom they invaded.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Made by aliens. And mutated into their current form by other, interdimensional aliens. As compared to actually native Trolls whom they invaded.
    Trolls emergence being poorly described by lore means nothing. The planet itself is one of those inter-dimensional beings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Maybe they are using rule of 3+ generations ? After that you are native alien.

- - - Updated - - -

Trolls emergence being poorly described by lore means nothing. The planet itself is one of those inter-dimensional beings.
    Which makes trolls native bacteria and humans alien bacteria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Oh fuck, I don't see any purple or green on that poster that could indicate making her a villain.

There's no fucking way I'm working for that bitch, I'll have to faction change my Demon Hunter main to horde.

And if I have to help her as horde I just won't buy the expansion.
    Spot the neckbeards in this thread. Women can't be angry, noooo, they have to smile and look pretty.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

And those Humans descended from Titanforged which are not native to Azeroth... They are much like Orcs in that regard, just added their devolution on Azeroth rather than on Draenor for Orcs. Orcs used the Dark Portal to come, Humans had the Titans for them to create their original bloodline...
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-08-10 at 06:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Spot the neckbeards in this thread. Women can't be angry, noooo, they have to smile and look pretty.
    I'd feel the same if she was a dude.

She's responsible for murdering horde civilians. She actually beat Garrosh to the murdering of civilians. He didn't start until 5.3/5.4.

Although I like Garry I'd hate being forced to work for him as Alliance (or after he'd started turning on his allies as horde). And I hated working for Vol'jin as either character because he was generally a shit character.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-08-10 at 07:04 PM.

wait what green skinned alien race?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd feel the same if she was a dude.

She's responsible for murdering horde civilians. She actually beat Garrosh to the murdering of civilians. He didn't start until 5.3/5.4.

Although I like Garry I'd hate being forced to work for him as Alliance (or after he'd started turning on his allies as horde). And I hated working for Vol'jin as either character because he was generally a shit character.
    What civilians, exactly?
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

And? If another human builds sentient robots on your head and they get altered by parasites from another plane of reality into a biological species they'd be considered your head's natives just because you shared the species with their creator? What if Titans instead masturbated upon finding Azeroth and ejaculated on her without her consent? Would their sperm cells be natives? Also, Trolls' emergence means they are natives to Azeroth, unlike humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Maybe they are using rule of 3+ generations ? After that you are native alien.
    Or Trolls looked for cheap labor and they issued green cards.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-08-10 at 07:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What civilians, exactly?
    Shop keepers killed under Vereesa's orders (Vereesa was under her command and wasn't disciplined for her actions) Civilians of undisclosed professions (Their names are literally "Sunreaver Civilian") under her own spells and the blades of the Stormwind soldiers she had stored away.

She's a war criminal who can't be touched because of her fan base.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by shinyteethqt View Post
    wait what green skinned alien race?
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Shop keepers killed under Vereesa's orders (Vereesa was under her command and wasn't disciplined for her actions) Civilians of undisclosed professions (Their names are literally "Sunreaver Civilian") under her own spells and the blades of the Stormwind soldiers she had stored away.

She's a war criminal who can't be touched because of her fan base.
    You have a very disjointed view of war.

Also, I guess you um... Didn't have any civilians living in Theramore? I swear, you people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you're right I'm sorry. Us British should have joined Hitler, sure he was gassing civilians and invading Poland, but that's just war, eh?

Garry let the civilians leave Theramoore before nuking it.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-08-10 at 07:19 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.

Also, I guess you um... Didn't have any civilians living in Theramore? I swear, you people.
    Technically all the civilians fled theramore, as per the tides of war book.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Technically all the civilians fled theramore, as per the tides of war book.
    This is honestly an example of the books being disjointed from the game. Her reaction is based on most people dying. It was a punch pulled for some reason.