Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I mean, if the plot line really does progress from the political intrigues of the first parts of the story into the "Heroes versus Undead" story that we see now, the showrunners can't really help that.
    Thats what Martin wrote afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Huh? You completely made this up. Citation please.
    Citation? Everyone in the show ages one year each season. Does that work for you?

If that doesn't work for you, Google is your friend.

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline
    Scroll down about half way. GRRM and D&D have both made similar comments to the timeline of the show, I just don't care enough to find those quotes for you.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2017-08-29 at 11:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Year and a half till Jon Snow and Arya reunion, was hoping for it this last episode
    Source please?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Littlefinger was slightly turned into dumbfuck after the early seasons. Actor did a good job but writers literally shit on the character making him an idiot. It was especially noticeably this season cause writers also shat on Sansa character in a way she became too smart with no solid reasons. The contrast between LF's degradation and Sansa's intelligence growth was too bad and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Source please?
    I don't have a source for you, but many of the GoT review sites/blogs, etc. reported on this. D&D stated season 8 may not be ready until 2019, though nothing is set right now and there's still a chance they'll be ready to go next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Lizzie Olson's tits do rival those of any of the GOT ladies.
    That is not Oldboy, that is an abomination that happens to share it's name!

Also worth noting: Hye-jeong Kang > ANY of the Olsen sisters.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Littlefinger was slightly turned into dumbfuck after the early seasons. Actor did a good job but writers literally shit on the character making him an idiot. It was especially noticeably this season cause writers also shat on Sansa character in a way she became too smart with no solid reasons. The contrast between LF's degradation and Sansa's intelligence growth was too bad and disgusting.
    I would agree the writers did a poor job showing, but Sansa spends years with Littlefinger where he's teaching her how to play the game. As far as I know, Sansa is the only person he lets inside his guard. I don't want to make this another book vs show debate, but just to say, this is an instance where the book can help explain what the show left out. Again, I don't excuse the show for it, they did a very poor job showing the relationship between Littlefinger and Sansa.

As far as Littlefinger goes...and I'll probably get a lot of flames for this...but I've always considered more so lucky than the ultimate manipulator. It's hard to argue with his "success", so it may just be because I don't like his character. But I always assume he thinks more highly of himself than he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That is not Oldboy, that is an abomination that happens to share it's name!

Also worth noting: Hye-jeong Kang > ANY of the Olsen sisters.
    True.

Mary and Ashley, sure. Lizzie though... I dunno, I'm quite fond of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    And since the show adapted out the third part of the prophecy that it would be one of Cersei's own brothers that would kill her, its entirely up in the air who will do the deed. Me thinks its gonna be Arya.

I hope its gonna be Arya.
    I personally hope she dies in childbirth giving birth to a dwarf. And I mean, technically fulfills the brother part of the prophecy >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    True.

She looked pretty great in Civil War, but there's something odd about her face. Can't put my finger on it though...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Dude, they straight out ripped Sindragosa in the finale.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Source please?
    Think about it they are gonna be fighting entirely in snow so they will prob go to Iceland like they did for Ep6 to shoot some real snow footage which means they will have to wait till snow actualy drops there and they will need to use a lot more CGI and special effects for the battles which means more editing so i wouldnt be suprised if S8 comes out in fall 2018 or early 2019 eventho they start shooting next month.

15+ Year Old Account
    True.

Yea she's great
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegon Targaryen View Post
    Incest is wincest, right!?!?!
    At this point I'd like to see a flash forward where the incest child from Cersei and Jamie, marry the incest child from Jon and Dany to rule the 7 kingdoms...

btw things between Snow and Dany will be badly wrong... not only because he bang his Auntie but if one of them is Azor Ahai the other will be "Nissa Nissa" and Lightbringer require a sacrifice...
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    At this point I'd like to see a flash forward where the incest child from Cersei and Jamie, marry the incest child from Jon and Dany to rule the 7 kingdoms...

btw things between Snow and Dany will be badly wrong... not only because he bang his Auntie but if one of them is Azor Ahai the other will be "Nissa Nissa" and Lightbringer require a sacrifice...
    He's likely Azor Ahai, and she's already Mhysa Mhysa, which sounds suspiciously close to me.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Came across this awesome piece of artwork on Reddit and had to share it.

Thoros wasn't alive for that fight, and Gendry had left.........also, I see no mooks swinging at air!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Thoros wasn't alive for that fight, and Gendry had left.........also, I see no mooks swinging at air!
    .....:thinking:......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I have no idea why some fools are saying that LF's plot was "predictable". I was blown away.

And since the show adapted out the third part of the prophecy that it would be one of Cersei's own brothers that would kill her, its entirely up in the air who will do the deed. Me thinks its gonna be Arya.

I hope its gonna be Arya.
    yeah, it was predictable, its been set up for a while now, they "trying to be, but not at all managing it, subtle..." ways they keep cutting the sansa-LF dialogue etc. If you missed how this was going....well....wow.

Its jamie, its kind of important that its Jamie to close out a couple of long running development arcs.

Also, is Jon left-handed? If so, I've never noticed that.

Edit: Actually, everyone in that picture seems to be left-handed. Either the artist is left-handed and making a point, or they originally drew them facing right, and then flipped it because they realized the original scene had the good guys on the right.