Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Played sports all my life, through college. Never once did we say "We're going to rape them!" But hey, maybe we were just the super classy ones.
    Did you ever say you were going to murder, destroy or annihilate the other team?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Wrong.

It's a jewish co-opted word meaning a largescale slaughter. generally used on the same terms as a Genocide. Jews liked throwing it around when alot of them were fighting the Arabs in the 1800's and the Russians under Tsarist rule.

It actually means a burnt sacrifice. The irony is lost on many. It's actually quite funny in a Grim way.
    I'm not seeing what I was wrong about? I was stating its an old term that was then used to describe what happened to the Jews during WWII and that the term itself doesn't only relate to Jewish extermination..
    Last edited by DrStiglit; 2017-09-21 at 01:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    I'm not seeing what I was wrong about?
    It's not a WWII exclusive word, it's described things alot more and is used in more contexts. It's just "THE HOLOCAUST" is usually the marketable term for the WWII Holocaust.

Again, the irony of Jews profiting off of their own suffering is another Grim Joke. But their History is littered with that, I love Jewish History.

It's not a WWII exclusive word, it's described things alot more and is used in more contexts. It's just "THE HOLOCAUST" is usually the marketable term for the WWII Holocaust.

Again, the irony of Jews profiting off of their own suffering is another Grim Joke. But their History is littered with that, I love Jewish History.
    I edited afterwards; I was stating its an old term that was then used to describe what happened to the Jews during WWII and that the term itself doesn't only relate to Jewish extermination..
    Last edited by DrStiglit; 2017-09-21 at 01:42 AM.

Deleted
    I edited afterwards; I was stating its an old term that was then used to describe what happened to the Jews during WWII and that the term itself doesn't only relate to Jewish extermination..
    Oh, then I apologise, it seems I misread the intent of your writing, Conflection is difficult on the internet.

Oh, then I apologise, it seems I misread the intent of your writing, Conflection is difficult on the internet.
    After re-reading I did notice my original statement was poorly worded. So I understand the misunderstanding.

Teenagers making mistakes, yawn.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    He's basically advocating self-censorship because "Muh feelings" If I want to use the word Holocaust, I can. It's not only used for the WW2 Holocaust even amongst Jewish historians.
    I don't remember asking your permission to speak for me, which you should have considering you assumed wrong, I am not "advocating self-censorship " I am announcing my confusion over using "rape" as a word for "winning over someone", if you had read my post prior you might have understood my comical stance, before you decided to jump at shadows over my own comment.

Not saying you shouldn't say rape in your own definition, be free say what you want around your friends and in the comfort of your own home, be as ignorant as you like, but I dont think in the real world people are going to like it, especially when you do it publicly and with no self explanatory context :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I don't remember asking your permission to speak for me, which you should have considering you assumed wrong, I am not "advocating self-censorship " I am announcing my confusion over using "rape" as a word for "winning over someone", if you had read my post prior you might have understood my comical stance, before you decided to jump at shadows over my own comment.

Not saying you shouldn't say rape in your own definition, be free say what you want around your friends and in the comfort of your own home, be as ignorant as you like, but I dont think in the real world people are going to like it, especially when you do it publicly and with no self explanatory context :P
    Rape originally had the same meaning as plunder. So they are going to plunder the other school.

Deleted

And then you reply to me, with a passive aggressive comment at the end saying "Oh well people may not like it". Plenty of people have used the term Rape to mean "Winning over someone" usually in such a devastating manner to provoke the imagery of "Rape"

It's your busy-body policing of words that looks so hollow in the first place, what next, you gonna chastise me for calling something "gay"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rape originally had the same meaning as plunder. So they are going to plunder the other school.
    That is true but it's not the 13th century anymore. I have no problem with you saying 'rape' in a less than harmful or playful tense when you play video games, more power to you, but have consideration that not everyone is going see it that way

Thats like saying we should all hang swastikas outside our house because it once meant a symbol of peace... I mean I commend you trying, good luck, but I don't think it's going to take off, and by take off I mean take off again :P

And then you reply to me, with a passive aggressive comment at the end saying "Oh well people may not like it". Plenty of people have used the term Rape to mean "Winning over someone" usually in such a devastating manner to provoke the imagery of "Rape"

It's your busy-body policing of words that looks so hollow in the first place, what next, you gonna chastise me for calling something "gay"?
    see above comment.

And please you are assuming again. Please stop assuming I have a 'busy body policy' now, my word if you wanna ask me out just say, you will know so much about me you wont have to assume anymore..
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-09-21 at 02:09 AM.

Deleted
    That is true but it's not the 13th century anymore. I have no problem with you saying 'rape' in a less than harmful or playful tense when you play video games, more power to you, but have consideration that not everyone is going see it that way

Thats like saying we should all hang swastikas outside our house because it once meant a symbol of peace... I mean I commend you trying, good luck, but I don't think it's going to take off, and by take off I mean take off again :P

see above comment.

And please you are assuming again. Please stop assuming I have a 'busy body policy' now, my word if you wanna ask me out just say, you will know so much about me you wont have to assume anymore..
    I actually think we should hang swastikas outside our houses, we should demolish the hateful intent of others through the regeneration of their noble goals. I mean you don't understand how OLD and how WIDE SPREAD the Swastika is.

It's probably one of, if not the biggest symbol that has survived the transition through all Indo-European cultures, spreading through to Northern Europe to India and into the Orient. It's extremely important.

see above comment.

And please you are assuming again. Please stop assuming I have a 'busy body policy' now, my word if you wanna ask me out just say.
    Using the term rape in reference to plundering is still common. When it's used as slang it's referencing plundering not sexual assault.. Mostly.. I've heard people use the term for food.. They are not intending to stick their dick in their food. Look at the context. If you asked any of those people what they meant by "raping" the other team I doubt they are going to say sexual assault.

That is true but it's not the 13th century anymore.
    But it's the same context. Who are you to say we can't use a word in this specific way? Fuck the moral police.

They still do that in places. It's used by some as a symbol of power. Not white power, but power in general. You seem to think that only one context and culture matters, and no one can use those things outside those circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually think we should hang swastikas outside our houses, we should demolish the hateful intent of others through the regeneration of their noble goals. I mean you don't understand how OLD and how WIDE SPREAD the Swastika is.

It's probably one of, if not the biggest symbol that has survived the transition through all Indo-European cultures, spreading through to Northern Europe to India and into the Orient. It's extremely important.
    Oh I know, I just don't think it's as widespread as a symbol of peace anymore... That symbol has been besmirched so badly. And as continued neo-nazis continue to use it for hate the further we distance ourselves from regaining what it once was. Whose to say in another 100 years though.

But we are getting off topic

Deleted
    Oh I know, I just don't think it's as widespread as a symbol of peace anymore... That symbol has been besmirched so badly. And as continued neo-nazis continue to use it for hate the further we distance ourselves from regaining what it once was. Whose to say in another 100 years though.

But we are getting off topic
    Why 100 years? Use it now.

Destroy their hegemony of the past and present. It's what I feel I do every day with Neo-Paganism and it's removal from the Neo-völkischism.

one of the official definitions of the word "rape" is "outrageous violation", which would indeed qualify in the context of an overwhelmingly victorious football game.

Do people simply not know that words can have more than one meaning?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    But it's the same context. Who are you to say we can't use a word in this specific way? Fuck the moral police.
    I am just saying have 'consideration' for others. Just because it's cool for you doesn't mean it's cool for everyone. It's not all about you.

Why 100 years? Use it now.

Destroy their hegemony of the past and present. It's what I feel I do every day with Neo-Paganism and it's removal from the Neo-völkischism.
    Well in Germany and Austria it's illegal so good luck there. You gotta get past a lot of laws and people's own fears and beliefs, just sticking up a flag and saying 'accept this' won't roll. As funny as that would be :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-09-21 at 02:30 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    Do people simply not know that words can have more than one meaning?
    clearly the four boys intended to ambush and rape the other schools entire football team
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    clearly the four boys intended to ambush and rape the other schools entire football team
    That probably would make them forfeit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Now that's some school spirit.