Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Combing through these riddles, one in particular catches my eye:

"Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky."

We choose between blessings of the Sea or Sky during the Argus fight.
    Might be reading a bit too hard into that. Given the listed zones, it seems more likely the expansion involves ships and then as an upgrade, air ships. Alternatively, regular ships and then something involving the void that involves "sky" ships like the Vindicaar, e.g. K'aresh.

It's a leak about the next expansion, so I don't see why they'd put a reference to a 7.3 raid fight in it, particularly that low in the summary.

What if we were all wrong? What if in next expansion we travel into the wound and encounter an underground world of Azeroth filled with Old Gods?

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    What if we were all wrong? What if in next expansion we travel into the wound and encounter an underground world of Azeroth filled with Old Gods?
    Then I will gloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I do as well, though I will be god damn furious if the Horde gets Ogres and the Alliance gets taller humans.
    Horde gets primitive, tall and fat orcs while Alliance gets race built in the image of the titans, who is also the ancestor of humans?

Sounds good deal to me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    So in case you havent read this one yet. I have linked to it before but specifically the bit about blood in dark times is spoop. Maybe this dude really was the Chinese Riddler.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Your-Last-Clue
    This is the first time I see it, and, frankly, it looks believable. Not saying it because of the just introduced wound, although it obviously plays into the leak's hands. It's the amount of info (not much) vs the amount of flavor that seems very feasible (a lot) - the ratio seems very suitable for a leak of an unfinished thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Horde gets primitive, tall and fat orcs while Alliance gets race built in the image of the titans, who is also the ancestor of humans?

Sounds good deal to me :P
    Horde gets a visually unique race unlike their existing ones that has been heavily requested for more than a decade.
    Alliance gets a second, taller copy of an existing race they have had for more than a decade, whose members work out more and grow their beards longer.

Seems like a bad deal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    This is my wet dream but it's not going to happen.

Might be reading a bit too hard into that. Given the listed zones, it seems more likely the expansion involves ships and then as an upgrade, air ships.
    I could see this happen. The mounts for the virtual tickets could be exactly that, miniature versions of the ships and air ships coming in 8.0 as replacement for Order Halls. It could be a little hint like all the other mounts we had in final expansion patches foreshadowing the next one.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

If the supposed leak above is indeed real, I am most interested in:

"We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance." --- new gameplay thing where you can switch faction / choose faction / something similar?

...and this:

"Her wrath is comparable to his, and they have common goals now. Only he does not know about it yet." --- Sylvanas and Arthas?

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    It's set up in a way that it will replace Silithus the same way Blizzard replaced the Blasted Lands in WoD. It's basically using tech invented for garrisons to override parts of maps, in this case it'll override Kalimdor. Whether or not it'll be the definitive state from now is hard to say, as it can be turned on/off per player at will but it's unlikely Silithus will easily recover from this.
    Interesting. I'm curious to see where this will lead to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Combing through these riddles, one in particular catches my eye:

"Now you travel the sea, then to ascend to the sky."

We choose between blessings of the Sea or Sky during the Argus fight.
    If you go through the Maelstrom and into Deepholm, you travel by sea. If you then look up to the "sky", you see a faint image of N'Zoth (circle of stars), which you'd only reach by ascending to the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    If you go through the Maelstrom and into Deepholm, you travel by sea. If you then look up to the "sky", you see a faint image of N'Zoth (circle of stars), which you'd only reach by ascending to the sky.
    Careful here, we had this discussion many times (I agree that it's N'zoth or at least a monster with tentacles).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Deleted
    Really? Got a link to see it, never seen that

This will always be super silly. It's not a circle of stars, it's a shapeless cluster closer to a trapezoid, and we know what N'zoth looks like, and that isn't it--in fact the deepholm rift looks more like C'thun, or even Yogg than it does N'zoth.

- - - Updated - - -

This will always be super silly. It's not a circle of stars, it's a shapeless cluster closer to a trapezoid, and we know what N'zoth looks like, and that isn't it--in fact the deepholm rift looks more like C'thun, or even Yogg than it does N'zoth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Careful here, we had this discussion many times (I agree that it's N'zoth or at least a monster with tentacles).
    It's such a total reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Atirador View Post
    Really? Got a link to see it, never seen that
    It's just the other side of the portal from the Maelstrom where the energy that you can see entering the maelstrom spirals down towards the central tower of Deepholm.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    "We create new covenant, the better than Horde or Alliance." --- new gameplay thing where you can switch faction / choose faction / something similar?
    honestly, horde and alliance need to go.

Deleted
    I still think the 2015 leak has more to tell us:

A new player has joined the raid.

Day 0
    Welcome, my old friends, how's Nexus?
    ...ehh, anyone knows this lady?

Day 1
    Wining eleven is good, but old.

Day 2
    Black gate is merely a setback!

Day 3
    You have gained a new title: Warchief of the Horde.

Day 4
    The last of Titan guardians.

Day 5
    Sliver Hand returns, yeah Sliver. (maybe 'Silver' ?)

----------------------------
    Day 6
    Yes you have gained a new title.

Day 7
    Or maybe another title, different yet same.

Day 8
    Tomb raider.

Day 9
    Dead island.

------------------
    Day 10
    Oh my little Tastingo - friendship is magic.

Day 11
    Age of footman is over.

Day 12
    Me no tank, heal me!

---------------------
    Day 13
    Screw that tank, lemme respec.

---------------------
    Day 14
    Attack on titAn.

Day 15
    Why is Thrall green?

Day 16
    I have no time for games, paladins.

---------------------
    Day 17
    Yeah CoG is an expansion name.

Day 18
    Remember what happened when corgi was unleashed.

Day 19
    Nobody has seen Alleria and Turalyon...oh wait.

---------------------
    Day 20
    Sargeras, we had a pact!

Day 21
    Jailor awakens.

Day 22
    You defeated Gul'dan. Do you want to continue?

--------------------
    Day 0
    So you're prepared?
    Day 20 could be a reference to Kil'jaeden's 7.2 trailer in which he discusses Argus with Sargeras.

Day 21 probably refers to Illidan who now becomes the jailor of Sargeras.

Day 22 is either very ambiguous and doesn't actually speak of Gul'dan, or it's about the end of the Nighthold.

Day 0 is probably about Illidan telling us we are now prepared before 7.3, and now also telling us that we (the player character) is ready to be the protector of Azeroth in the most recent voice files.

WHAT IS SUPER INTERESTING about this legitimate leak, however, is "Day 17".

As you will recall, Council of Glades was an alleged fake trademark back in 2015. Since this leak was real, it ought to have known something about CoG. What else could CoG be besides Council of Glades?

As we all know, Jaina Proudmoore reformed the Council of Tirisfal (Glades) back during Cataclysm to fight the Old Gods.

Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    honestly, horde and alliance need to go.
    I disagree.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Deleted
    I don't think it's silly at all. The symbolism is perfect; the location is exactly where you'd expect to find an entrance into N'Zoth's lair. He is presumably beneath the ocean, and Queen Azshara's capital city Nazjatar lies beneath the Maelstrom next to the Rift of Aln, from whence N'Zoth seeps the Nightmare into the Emerald Dream.

The image is a circle with stars in or around it, and tentacles. I think it's meant to look sort of like a constellation in the night sky, symbolically suggesting that the entrance to N'zoth's domain is right before us.

I don't think it's silly at all. The symbolism is perfect; the location is exactly where you'd expect to find an entrance into N'Zoth's lair. He is presumably beneath the ocean, and Queen Azshara's capital city Nazjatar lies beneath the Maelstrom next to the Rift of Aln, from whence N'Zoth seeps the Nightmare into the Emerald Dream.

The image is a circle with stars in or around it, and tentacles. I think it's meant to look sort of like a constellation in the night sky, symbolically suggesting that the entrance to N'zoth's domain is right before us.
    Except that it isn't where you'd expect to find an entrance to N'zoth's cell, because his location on the map after the ordering is far to the east, near Vashj'ir and in rough proximity to ToS' location on the chronicle map. Which makes sense, since we know there's something massive under Vashj'ir or in that general region that was draining the life from the ancients there with the help of the Twilight's Hammer. Also it's reflected in the sky above the maelstrom in the class hall, so unless N'zoth was secretly in space the whole time...

The entrance to N'zoth's domain wouldn't be "right before us" anyway, because Deepholm isn't even the same plane. It's a completely different realm, it isn't actually physically below the maelstrom, that is just the weakpoint where the two are connected. And again, it looks nothing like N'zoth. Every old god has tentacles and there are two of them who are way closer to looking like that rift than N'zoth is.

Seeing it move makes it really clear it's not a constellation, just the energy circling.

https://puu.sh/xFcZG/1bee0cb325.mp4

Hey guys,

Long time reader, first time poster (Basically been reading from the beginning of this thread!).
    Just wanted to mention something that came to mind and seems a little strange..

I get that Sargeras is most likely the one who "wounds" Azeroth in a final struggle before being imprisoned (Unless the blood of Argus does spill and burn into the world), but something seems off about that.
    Keep in mind, Sargeras has spent an eternity trying to prevent the old gods from corrupting world souls.
    Do we really think he'd purposely target Silithus? Like a big ol' "F*ck it, and f*ck you guys! Be doomed for all I care! I'm releasing an old god!" before being imprisoned?
    Or do you think it's just random chance?

My guess is he was most likely targeting her heart, which lines up with the Silithus being on top of the heart scenario. May not have just been a "put there in the files just because" coincidence.

Deleted
    Except that it isn't where you'd expect to find an entrance to N'zoth's cell, because his location on the map after the ordering is far to the east, near Vashj'ir and in rough proximity to ToS' location on the chronicle map. Which makes sense, since we know there's something massive under Vashj'ir or in that general region that was draining the life from the ancients there with the help of the Twilight's Hammer. Also it's reflected in the sky above the maelstrom in the class hall, so unless N'zoth was secretly in space the whole time...

The entrance to N'zoth's domain wouldn't be "right before us" anyway, because Deepholm isn't even the same plane. It's a completely different realm, it isn't actually physically below the maelstrom, that is just the weakpoint where the two are connected. And again, it looks nothing like N'zoth. Every old god has tentacles and there are two of them who are way closer to looking like that rift than N'zoth is.

Seeing it move makes it really clear it's not a constellation, just the energy circling.

https://puu.sh/xFcZG/1bee0cb325.mp4
    I don't think geographical locations on the map are much to go by at this point. It's still unclear to us exactly how much the world shifter during the Shattering, and we even had a massive change to the world map as recent as the launch of Legion. Besides, I think the sky above Deepholm is meant to be symbolical or perhaps a portal or key, not a literal entrance. Perhaps the entrance is through the Maelstrom but the link to Deepholm is "in the way". All I'm saying is that it wouldn't surprise us if a future Magni Bronzebeard quest took us to Deepholm.

Drown yourselves in a circle of stars to find him. What else could it mean?