10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Yall just don't want Blizzard to gib teh Lizard
    I mean, I would be all for it if they could make them decent and not furry-trash like the female worgen.
    I just want a new race that is not covered in fur. It's about time we get something with scales, whether it's naga or dragon, I don't care.

But it has to be good!

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Naga are lizard people tho
    The very definition of Typical Lizards means they have legs. So no.

Edit: Also Naga are technically (ASHCTUALLY) Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Problem is that if you look many 100s of pages back, you'll see that the uploader did confirm he had photoshopped it all.
    I cba searching that far back, but it's in this thread from back when the first leak phase started, shouldn't be too hard to find.
    Hahhaha -I- KNOW that.

But a leak can be an accurate guess sometimes broseph

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I do as well, though I will be god damn furious if the Horde gets Ogres and the Alliance gets taller humans.
    Weeell technically, Ogres are cousins/ancestors of the Orcs, so the Humans' equivalent would indeed be the Vrykul. And Vrykul are physically more different from Humans than Elves, so it'd still be an interesting race.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    I mean, I would be all for it if they could make them decent and not furry-trash like the female worgen.
    I just want a new race that is not covered in fur. It's about time we get something with scales, whether it's naga or dragon, I don't care.

But it has to be good!
    Agreed. I really want another race that stands out. Whether its Ethereal, Dragonkin, traditional Naga, Naga brute-style, Saurok, something. Something non-mammalian.

Honestly WoW is like the only MMO besides fucking Guild Wars (Rip that franchise kek) that doesn't have Lizardfolk of some kind that are playable. Naga, Dragonkin, Saurok, I don't care. Give me SOMETHING that I can make 50 of and 22 RP Profiles for.

These dudes are more boring than Naga?

Uhhhhh....

*Looks at the Hunter (LUL) tier 21 set*

Ye.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Uhhhhh....

*Looks at the Hunter (LUL) tier 21 set*

Ye.
    naga hunter with tier 21 is gonna be epic

Honestly WoW is like the only MMO besides fucking Guild Wars (Rip that franchise kek) that doesn't have Lizardfolk of some kind that are playable. Naga, Dragonkin, Saurok, I don't care. Give me SOMETHING that I can make 50 of and 22 RP Profiles for.
    Updated Un'goro Crater: Starting zone for Lizardmen Race in the current upheaval of Silithus, ravaging Aqir rush to invade the lush crater. The very Blood of Azeroth flows into the valley, and the lifeforms are strengthened by the 5th element, Spirit, bringing new enemies and allies to likes we've never seen before.
    Concept Art: See Hearthstone: Journey to Un'goro

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd sooner see Wyrmkin/Dragonkin as a class
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Would be neat if we finally had a full lore explanation of how the dragonkin/wyrmkin came to be. I'd be delighted to have them as a race/class, certainly much more than if we end up with naga...

Guys they changed the "cat form" name to "shapeshift form" .... this could mean that we get a new druid race that doesn't turn into a cat but something else.

I mean I think the leak is interesting, I haven't seen the creator confirming the fact that it is fake (would be awesome if you could link), but theres some things that it ties things together. Human shamans were discussed in the first chronicle if im not mistaken, towards the end of the book and I'm pretty sure it discussed troll paladins, everything else I dont know about. The changes to character customization seems to be playing a huge role (hopefully) in the next expansion since we saw the screenshot that blizzard posted showing off the new casting animations. Seeing the new gnome hair and the face changes to the female tauren. Il'gynoth also states, "The king of diamonds has been made a pawn." I dont know if that means he'll betray us or the void is baiting him to try and help azeroth to then take over him. Im rambling, but I just think the leak has some interesting points and don't what to make of the conjecture.

The leak im talking about is the one that shows the picture of magni

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Guys they changed the "cat form" name to "shapeshift form" .... this could mean that we get a new druid race that doesn't turn into a cat but something else.
    Wait. Wait...wait. What? Where? Just cat form? What?

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Wait. Wait...wait. What? Where? Just cat form? What?
    Yup, just cat form, in 7.3.2
    Feral
    Specialization (2)
    Cat Form Name changed from Cat Form to Shapeshift Form

http://www.wowhead.com/news=272279/p...tier-21-tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Yup, just cat form, in 7.3.2
    Feral
    Specialization (2)
    Cat Form Name changed from Cat Form to Shapeshift Form

http://www.wowhead.com/news=272279/p...tier-21-tuning
    Interesting. I guess that makes sense, the rest are broad(Guardian/Travel/Aquatic). That's....hype.

Deleted
    Edit: Also Naga are technically (ASHCTUALLY) Elves.
    Arent all elves technicaly trolls?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Sylvanas should have been in garrosh's place but she has a fanboy of 12 year olds
    so she has YOU as a fan? I knew it!

- - - Updated - - -

okay 7.3.5 is dead: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9246514#post-7

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hm , saw that Anduin comic once more....makes a lot more sense now where this story is going... Even his damn datamined wowhead speach got me thinking this shit is going in a good way
    Last edited by darebel; 2017-09-21 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Interesting. I guess that makes sense, the rest are broad(Guardian/Travel/Aquatic). That's....hype.
    Kinda makes sense with the "wyrmskin" hint... why would a reptilian race turn into a cat ? Maybe they get a reptillian "cat form"? OR with the leak that said pandaren druid but... what would they turn into? I mean the following :

Worgen turning into a wolf/cat hybrid = normal, they look wolfy in catform and also they come from nelf druids
    Nelf and tauren turning into lion/panther = logical, always been that way
    Trolls turning into voodoo tigers = logical, they get their catform

Possible options :

Orcs turning into some kind of wolf? Wolves don't have claws for the scratches and it would be a little weird with the sham wolf form
    Undead turning into a skeletal cat would not make them change the name from "cat form"
    Goblin druids are just something i don't even want to imagine.
    Human druids turning into another type of feline would be pretty logical, wouldn't make them change the name
    Dwarf druids same as above
    Gnome druids same as above
    Blood elves turning into some kind of lynx would be pretty logical too

Now for the game changers :
    Draenei would maybe turn into something completely different than a bear or a cat so that would make them change the name
    Pandaren ... maybe a bear turning into a bear is too silly for blizzard? Making them decide they get other forms than a bear/cat
    A new race that would be able to be a druid but where a cat/bear wouldn't make sense such as something reptillian (naga? dragonkin?)
    Etheral druids seem far off but blizzard is not going to revamp a whole race to use for just 1 patch (7.3) maybe they turn into a bulky and an agile kind of void creature?

OOOOOOOOOOOR they just did this for no reason which would kinda suprise me

If Druids get Wyrmform, that'd be fucking boss.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton