Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Because, well the build up to him wasn't like how Yogg got built(Even then he was a side end boss). There was just not as much development. Not to mention Vanilla WoW's lore was all over the place.
    Really? I think with all the events and questlines AQ was done right and one of the best parts of Vanilla. It was very exclusive and Silithus wasn't really one of the popular endgame zones but everything leading to the opening of AQ was amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Only y'saarj can't return i believe.
    Y'Sharaaj is the only really dead Old God as he was killed by a Titan. So you're right. All the other Old Gods (except N'zoth) were defeated but not killed.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

New Xpac is called "Council of the Leak Harvest". new feature: player created content to ACTUALLY expierence the worst of the worst fake content ideas INGAME.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Really? I think with all the events and questlines AQ was done right and one of the best parts of Vanilla. It was very exclusive and Silithus wasn't really one of the popular endgame zones but everything leading to the opening of AQ was amazing.
    The Gates of AQ opening was good yes but things leading up to it, was not as great as what we're used to. Not gonna agree on this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Okay, Dawn of Twilight sounds legit af, I'm so down for that expansion.
    6 subraces , that means a ton of races get left out again which is silly. I do like the subrace getting other racials though, that's cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Gates of AQ was a really boring event as we led up to it....the event itself was great though. The two are not necessarily the same thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    The Gates of AQ was a really boring event as we led up to it....the event itself was great though. The two are not necessarily the same thing though.
    The guild on my realm who worked on the raid quests opened the gates in the middle of the night. Very epic expierence!

Blizz should never allow such thing to happen again tbh.

6 subraces , that means a ton of races get left out again which is silly. I do like the subrace getting other racials though, that's cool.
    Yeh, but meh. Could add customization for others where subraces dont exist(humans/dwarves/etc). The zone/story sounds great though.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Yea, but it doesn't sound like a race name, more like a short nickname for the file.
    It doesn't sound like Blood Elf or Night Elf? I mean... to me it sounds pretty much exactly like them.

I mean, let's look at elf names in fantasy generally:

Sun Elf
    Gold Elf
    Moon Elf
    Silver Elf
    Wood Elf
    Shadow Elf
    Dark Elf
    Deep Elf
    Gray Elf
    High Elf
    Valley Elf
    Aquatic Elf
    Wild Elf
    Snow Elf
    Star Elf
    Mithral Elf
    Green Elf
    Copper Elf
    Ghost Elf

That's just like D&D Elves. You've got even dumber elf names elsewhere.

Fantasy has a LONG tradition of Elf races and subraces have DUMB AS FUCK names. A long, proud tradition that WoW continued with Night Elves and Blood Elves - I remember people saying Blood Elf was too dumb to keep even after the announcement, and they were sure they'd be renamed or something.

Void Elf is dumb, yes. But it is no dumber than those. It's exactly on-par for dumb elf names.

I'm sure they'll have a fancy name for fancy people. All elves do, pretty much, Void Elf? Could totally be a legit name of a player race.

Void Elves are bullshit, unless they can only be shadow priests or warlocks.

void elf is what Alleria turns into after absorbing l'ura's power.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluxAureo View Post
    Ok, 2nd revision.

in secret, Jaina takes a vial of this Titanblood, uses to empower a super-weapon and launches an attack on Undercity, causing a lot fatalties to the Forsaken and Horde.
    Why Jaina have to attack Undercity that is not even in the same continent of Silithus and Theramore when she got 2 horde city just around the corner?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Kinda like Blood Elves can only be Blood DKs, right? Let's not forget, Undead are NOT allowed to be priests. And Gnomes and Goblins? Hunters? All they do is destroy nature! They'd never tame beasts.

Ethereal have already proven you can be void natured and not be cornered into shadow priest or warlock. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushkins View Post
    Alleria is a hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Alleria is a hunter.
    Depending on where Blizzard takes things, they could make Alleria a Dark Ranger. That is if they are doing it, I am unsure of that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Only y'saarj can't return i believe.
    Infact is the only one killed for real - dead - by Aman'Thul , as I mention above, as is the reason why I wrote that we can face again C'thun and Yogg-Saron... and there is N'zoth as well.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Depending on where Blizzard takes things, they could make Alleria a Dark Ranger. That is if they are doing it, I am unsure of that.
    Dark Ranger feels too similar to what the Forsaken have. I recognize that there are a lot of similarities but I feel like the Dark Rangers are focused on Necrotic powers while Alleria is a pure Void/Shadow energy user. She's almost like a Shadow Hunter...but not in the sense that we are used to.

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Dark Ranger feels too similar to what the Forsaken have. I recognize that there are a lot of similarities but I feel like the Dark Rangers are focused on Necrotic powers while Alleria is a pure Void/Shadow energy user. She's almost like a Shadow Hunter...but not in the sense that we are used to.
    but shadow hunters are a troll thing, aren't they?

I can't wait for 99% of these leaks to get Council of Gladesed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    New leak up. Dawn of Twilight. looks pretty interesting
    It has some interesting bits. The part about having subraces have racials from the other faction is just the kind of thing Blizz would do to balance things (and get that sweet sweet race/appearance change money).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I can't wait for 99% of these leaks to get Council of Gladesed.
    I just want to figure out x7. Then the leaks can stop, along with the arguments of what can't be done.

Warrior-Magi