Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    i was wanking your chain mate, it's fake.
    Damn you.

/10char

I pulled a classic trick used in the 7.0 thread, it's 100% faked.
    why would you do such a thing?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica View Post
    Didn't read through everything, has this been shown yet?
    Future note, refer to the closest Brotherhood or parrot signature to see if something has been discussed.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    They could still pull some Doctor Who shit to where Elisande used the power of the Eye and Nightwell to freeze her body between heart last heartbeats, but she could still move and stuff because wibbly wobbly timey wimey. I wouldn't mind something like that since she was an amazing character.
    She wasn't a bad character but I'm not her biggest fan either though. I'm more partial to the First Arcanist. I feel more attached to her because we went through her struggle to being Nightborne again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I should make a decent photoshop, post it annonymously on Reddit and watch this thread go back and forth about it for 200~ pages...

...I'm just too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by JainaKulTirasBlizzCon View Post
    Are you suggesting ToV is a complete departure? How?

Says who?

Another reason people would take photos of leaks is because they happen to be at a location where the information is available. They might not be working on it. They may not have accessed it through hacking. Perhaps they're attending a presentation, walking by a co-worker's monitor, doing prep work for BlizzCon, etc. Who knows? There have been Blizzard leaks in the past from photographs, IIRC the Old Gods expansion for Hearthstone or something like that was seen on a big mural.
    Yes. It is a departure. As has been pointed out a million times: Every Wow logo is based on the default Wow logo. They are all modified versions of the default logo. ToV is a modified version of the Legion logo. That is a departure. It lacks the spikes below the C in WarCraft that ever logo has. That is a departure. It lacks the intricate multiple lines that every logo has at the bottom of the frame (where instead ToV has a chain) that is a departure.

Says the entire history of leaks for this game.

Presentations 1) Do not happen on a small monitor screen and 2) Do not happen for anyone but the absolute minimum amount of people who need to know, any leaks done this way would be immediately traceable to those people.

Anyone walking by a co-workers monitor is also working on that project. Blizzard HQ isn't just a big building where GMs are just walking around the same room as the game devs. Each development team has its own set of rooms behind keycarded doors in their own buildings which themselves have keycarded doors.

Someone doing prepwork for blizzcon isn't going to be looking at a half-finished animation, and the website leak would be immediately traceable to those working on it.

Please stop this. Anyone who would have access to these pictures is someone who could just take a cleaner picture, and someone whose job would be threatened by leaking such a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Then you pointlessly brought up fan-made concepts to counter me simply stating that Azshara/N'zoth (and titles relating to those concepts) are extremely likely. Congratulations.

Furthermore, it is simple logic to assume some of those aspects. Zandalar? Directly connected to N'zoth and the Naga (look up Lorewalker story in MoP). Kul Tiras? Already "leaked" by Blizzard in PTR clients. Other aspects like pirate themes, Tel'Abim or Undermine simply stand to reason as an Azshara expansion is assumed to be ocean-themed. Ergo other things that are ocean-themed are likely. Likely, not necessary.

Not sure why you keep arguing that likely "fan theories" make a very probable scenario inprobable. People speculated on Sargeras and "end of the Legion" themes for nearly a decade as well and oh look, it happened. Some things are simply clearly set up in the game. Doesn't mean they have to happen that way, but it's pretty likely.
    I brought it up because Tides of Vengeance is the usual South Seas fan fiction.

Logic? I never doubted that. I just said it's fan fiction and that's exactly it. Just because it's logical it musn't be likely as well.

All of the South Seas leak have nearly identical contents. And that's why all of them are fake. They relate to fan concepts we have for years now. How pathetic and uncreative must Blizzard be to give us an expansion that is exactly build up like 99% of the South Seas fan fiction? That's my point. There is a 0% chance we're getting South Seas like we (=fans) imagine it for years now.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Let's take it down a notch with the memes.
    Sorry, hadn't looked through thread (kind of long) and saw that posted up on Reddit sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassman View Post
    why would you do such a thing?
    it's a classic that's different than just linking https://i.imgur.com/NyWniic.png might as well try lol.

Deleted
    Another reason people would take photos of leaks is because they happen to be at a location where the information is available.
    Thats another point you like to ignore! there is NO, ZERO, NADA, point where this picture could have been taken.
    Blizzcon hasnt even started building up .....
    Perhaps they're attending a presentation, walking by a co-worker's monitor, doing prep work for BlizzCon, etc. Who knows?
    And again with the reaching.... if you have ever been to blizzard you know this cant happen either....

it's a classic that's different than just linking https://i.imgur.com/NyWniic.png might as well try lol.
    I prefer the classic 7.0 loadscreen link lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    How do you know Tides implies something related to the Sea / Oceans? Just because Tide(s) usually means that? That's exactly my point. Did Tides of War have some kind of obvious Sea / Ocean reference?
    You mean the novel that deals with Jaina literally wanting to raise the ocean up to wash away Orgrimmar in retaliation for Theramore? Do you even know what you are talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    I would agree, but Jaina has the Thunder King's powers in her staff after ToT.
    While useful I dunno if that quite puts her at Azshara's power levels yet. I agree with Nyel, Jaina would need a serious power boost to compete 1v1 with Azshara - especially if she's got N'zoth nearby.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    .... Is it Tonga Time for the speculation thread?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    They could still pull some Doctor Who shit to where Elisande used the power of the Eye and Nightwell to freeze her body between heart last heartbeats, but she could still move and stuff because wibbly wobbly timey wimey. I wouldn't mind something like that since she was an amazing character.
    Fully agree besides didn't Elisane know Azshara, isn't she from that exact time period? She had so much potential as she was there when shit went down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Now links to 7.3.2 notes, and News site is now down.
    it never linked to anything else, here try it for yourself - you can add whater you want to these urls:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...zconisfullofit
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...21541/fakenews
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ne...ronisabaddwarf
    Last edited by mmoc25fb373f9a; 2017-10-24 at 05:07 PM.

Lightforged Draenai, Void elves, and Nightborne are neutral races. RIP Alliance just for playable Draenai going horde alone.

Nobody cares, or plays moo cows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    While useful I dunno if that quite puts her at Azshara's power levels yet. I agree with Nyel, Jaina would need a serious power boost to compete 1v1 with Azshara - especially if she's got N'zoth nearby.
    Which is why we (or the Alliance players) will be helping her. I'm just saying that Jaina will be able to use her storm/thunder powers to fight, so I'm assuming there will be a big ocean Dragon Ball Z battle near the end of the expansion. Instead of Khadgar vs Gul'dan it'll be Jaina vs Azshara.

Yeah, remembering now from previously. It was just also really odd timing with the News portion of the site being down(as if something was pushed too early, then brought down). \o/