Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Haha good joke I laughed. 8/10
    I second this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    MY only complaint is that every run is time based.... Surely with the almost infinity billion dollars they make, someone could be paid to come up with some different completion requirements.
    Originally it was just going to be hard with a very relaxed requirement like 60 minutes to complete. But they fell back on the challenge mode design which is kinda lame. At least to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    if the game was social again, subs would surge higher than 10 million and the raw number of raiders would swell which would thus support the raid community.
    Nah. Wow saw it's miracle success happen and that only comes along once in a genre's life. There's nothing Blizzard can do to bring people back outside of a small short term period.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Senshenzu View Post
    Less and fewer people raid today, with mythic + gear being easier to obtain. It's just as good as mythic raiding gear. With how the mythic + esport is going we can expect from now on Mythic + will always be a thing and it wont change other than more dungeons and affixes. I love dungeons as much as the next guy, but getting better gear from mythic raidng is a joke. The dungeons are not hard enough to where they should get better gear, until you do a 17 key the content is a joke, assuming you do it on your main.

I cant link anything because Im new, it says "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." However you guys can look up what I just said through WQ and WoW progress.
    raiding killed itself with encounters being harder and harder every year.

this plus the nesesity for having so many people in 1 raid

people always since day 1 prefered dungeons over raid - only devs were to big raid maniacs to admit it - because if they did they woudl have to remove raids from game back in tbc/wolk

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I think it's funny when people blame mythic+ NON-tier-non-bis trinkets on raiding being too hard..

If you want to blame something, blame Warforge and Titanforge, stop blaming mythic+ .. it's getting old

I don't raid cause don't have the time to be on schedule, so I mostly pug normal. If anything mythic plus gives a meaning to dungeon past lvling. My favorite thing this expansion.

If there was a guild solely dedicated to M+s on my server and not to raiding I would join it on a heartbeat.
    M+s, RBGs and Arenas are the only cool content to do, and I would very much prefer if RBGs were always 6v6s like that Brawl we had

Raiding needs to go anyway. Lamest form of content in the game that takes up the most obscenely disproportional amount of development resources.

Getting better gear from heroic, M+ dungeons, relinquished tokens and crafted killed mythic raiding.

People who run heroic casually in pugs and do the odd M+ 7-10 can be within 5 ilvls of a mythic raider. People raid for gear and character progression. It's not there anymore.
    Last edited by dd614; 2017-10-28 at 09:20 PM.

Raiding died by people joining a raid without the right spec, no enchants, not knowing the fight and people that leave on first wipe. Raids needed preparation. It's easier to form a good group with 5 people than 10 25 40

10+ Year Old Account
    M+ is going same as raiding race and esport pvp is going - nowhere.

It looks like someone can't find a raid group while underperforming

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    raiding killed itself with encounters being harder and harder every year.
    Oh shit, encounters requiring something more than pressing my rotation buttons? Too hard!
    this plus the nesesity for having so many people in 1 raid
    yeah, like, 20 people is a lot
    people always since day 1 prefered dungeons over raid - only devs were to big raid maniacs to admit it - because if they did they woudl have to remove raids from game back in tbc/wolk
    That's a new one, it's really an eye opener that people were more excited about doing deadmines over BWL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I think it's funny when people blame mythic+ NON-tier-non-bis trinkets on raiding being too hard..

If you want to blame something, blame Warforge and Titanforge, stop blaming mythic+ .. it's getting old
    I think that blaming himself is a better start
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Titanforging killed mythic raiding.

You can do LFR/normal/heroic and still get gear equivalent to mythic raiding.

Mythic + did nothing wrong as it allows us do difficult content for those who don't have time to raid with 19 other people.

No but the poor raid design and reward systems in Legion are doing a good job at it however.

Deleted
    so ?

if i dont want to raid and just want to do my high M+ why should i.

tbh id grown tiered of the mythic raiding scene and mostly the people in it along time ago and only did it grudgingly to get the best gear so in essence you are right but in reality it wasn't M+ but the mythic raiding community as any alternate avenue would have done.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Raiding needs to go anyway. Lamest form of content in the game that takes up the most obscenely disproportional amount of development resources.
    Sorry your never experienced the best part of the game.. because you are lame

- - - Updated - - -

See how many people, that have never raided mythic, you pissed off?

blizzard designed mythic+ for them, so let them have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronioslo View Post
    Sorry your never experienced the best part of the game.. because you are lame

- - - Updated - - -

See how many people, that have never raided mythic, you pissed off?

blizzard designed mythic+ for them, so let them have it.
    What would you know about any of this?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    What would you know about any of this?
    coz your animosity reeks bitterness

The raiding scene is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No but the poor raid design and reward systems in Legion are doing a good job at it however.
    Raid designs and rewards are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Getting better gear from heroic, M+ dungeons, relinquished tokens and crafted killed mythic raiding.
    good - zombies needs to be put down.

Raiding becomes a job. People already have jobs.

Well, most people.