Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Can't get ur army through the loading screen. Also after the scourge, sunwell, siege of org and legion campaigns I imagine the blood elf army consists of 5 guys, a batista manned by school children that fires pointy turnips.
    we have blood golem army

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Oh my...that's awesome looking! What hammer is he using? It looks distinct.
    Fearbreaker. Given to him by Anduin, but Baine gave it back to the Alliance before Theramore was nuked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Fearbreaker. Given to him by Anduin, but Baine gave it back to the Alliance before Theramore was nuked.
    I thought Fearbreaker looked less...hammer like. I thought it was a mace?

I checked out a few more pictures, I guess I hadn't seen it in pictures with Baine. Cool to know.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    we have blood golem army
    That is still in Draenor, and so you probably can't get it through THAT loading screen either

Deleted
    we have blood golem army
    We have gnomish mechs, steam tanks, Dreani golem's, the army of the Light, advanced guns, aparantly steam siege towers. Man the hord is so out gunned it's laughable.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a point but if we're having a faction war how are blizz gonna rectify the fact the the alliance at present time does seriously out gun and out man the hord?

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    We have gnomish mechs, steam tanks, Dreani golem's, the army of the Light, advanced guns, aparantly steam siege towers. Man the hord is so out gunned it's laughable.
    You're also forgetting that it's spelt *Draenei

Regarding who has a better army, the Alliance undoubtedly have a lot, but the Horde have two things which may decide the war: the plague and the necromancy. It is a pity that there is no description of how exactly the Alliance took the Undercity, would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia Akamadaughter View Post
    That is still in Draenor, and so you probably can't get it through THAT loading screen either
    Lady Liadrin and her forces returned to Quelthalas

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey View Post
    Regarding who has a better army, the Alliance undoubtedly have a lot, but the Horde has two things which may decide the war: the plague and the necromancy. It is a pity that there is no description of how exactly the Alliance took the Undercity, would be epic.
    Alliance has necromancy in the form of Death Knights.

People forget the Horde has goblins who give them demolishers, sappers, explosives out the wazoo, iron stars and basically I'm assuming the same weapons Garrosh made for the Horde. If we're being technical not all of the dragon maw are dead either so

Alliance has necromancy in the form of Death Knights.
    That's true, but Sylvanas also has valkyrs and their necromancy is more powerful (lasting).

- - - Updated - - -

That's a point but if we're having a faction war how are blizz gonna rectify the fact the the alliance at present time does seriously out gun and out man the hord?
    and us a magic shield that even red dragons can not break

for quelthalas!!

5+ Year Old Account
    Lady Liadrin and her forces returned to Quelthalas
    Blood golems were left behind.

Regarding who has a better army, the Alliance undoubtedly have a lot, but the Horde have two things which may decide the war: the plague and the necromancy. It is a pity that there is no description of how exactly the Alliance took the Undercity, would be epic.
    They said like in Legion, the expansion basically begins where the cinematic ends. So I would assume how the Alliance takes undercity will be experienced in the game.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    They said like in Legion, the expansion basically begins where the cinematic ends. So I would assume how the Alliance takes undercity will be experienced in the game.
    That would be very, very, very cool!

5+ Year Old Account
    and us a magic shield that even red dragons can not break

for quelthalas!!
    "Magic shield"

LUL

The Desolate Council likely betray Sylvanas to try and help the Alliance win so they can stop her from ruining any more lives.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    It's based on the Loading Screen look, the same as his new model in BfA. The guy who made that fan model now works for Blizzard, so yes even though it was fan art, it is exactly what the new model will end up looking as.
    No it's not. WoW has different aesthetic.

Both the new official model and teh fan art are based on the same concept art, but they are not exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    The Desolate Council likely betray Sylvanas to try and help the Alliance win so they can stop her from ruining any more lives.
    In this case the battle would probably just be a quick slaughter and not very interesting, but it would resolve the question of how on earth did the Alliance take it so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I thought Fearbreaker looked less...hammer like. I thought it was a mace?

I checked out a few more pictures, I guess I hadn't seen it in pictures with Baine. Cool to know.
    Fearbreaker is actual hammer crafted by the Bronzebeards.

What Anduin is wielding in that HS art is a Scepter.

- - - Updated - - -

"Magic shield"

LUL
    Silvermoon had magic shield comparable to Suramar's before Arthas took it down when he visited the place to revive his buddy KT.