Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Here's a sig I made for myself on the Borderlands forums if I ever decide to do more than read there... I'm so proud of myself that I HAVE to show you guys 'n' gals
    Haha xD i see you're a mordekai/siren fan too.

very cool sig. IMO could have used some kind of border(lands) for the sig. but other than that its nice.
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I couldn't decide whether to use a border or that weird newer border thingy that it has on the top and bottom so I flipped a coin... Well, technically a crappy old CD.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Holy cow Sigs have really come a long way! You guys are good. Ok I recently switched to a troll druid with the race change option. I am looking for:
    Troll Moonkin Form, Something involving the spell sunfire.
    Name: Aabrahm
    Race: Troll
    Class: Druid/Balance
    Guild: Ruin - Earthen Ring US

I would very much like for it to say: I am the mad midnight boomer what booms at midnight

I very much prefer the artist does their own thing. Thanks mucho. Let me know if you need any other information.

Heya all

BIG apologies to everyone that PM'ed me or if I claimed anything. I cannot and will not make any sigs or antyhing similar for now until .... I don't know when really. Have some personal stuff to sort out and RL is taking over me.

Sorry again!
    deviantART

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Those look awesome Caiti, how'd you go about making the bar? Just take an image and use a brush with that effect?
    It's a texture :3 With the layer's blend mode set to something specific that I can't remember without trying it :P Very simple but looks good for things like that. Yes, i know it wasn't my question... I'm bored!

My current sig was made by Sokogeka and I love it but he's currently closed on Pm's so Im gonna make a request ere

The reason I want to update my sig is that Im going female Goblin for Cataclysm

Name:Flimsy
    Race:Goblin (Female)

Id like a female goblin in tier 11 gear,I don't mind if you have the helmet showing or not (go with what you think looks best)

I really like my current sig so anything similar to that would be awesome

Thanks guys keep up the awesome work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post

different colour

Better?
    tks its awesome

Hey Guys!

I was directed here by a guildy who got a signature for our new guild just made and was wondering if anyone would be able to make me one, except I would like mine to be different lol.

Heres basically what I would like:

An undead male shadow priest but darked out like this picture http://www.talkwithtim.com/wp-conten...irl-Shadow.jpg and then showing the glowing red eyes like it does when your in shadow form ingame. If you could also add ghostly kinda smoke or w/e flowing off it making it look like a real shadow priest that would be mad.

If you could show the whole undead face but darken most of it out and highlight bits so its not completely pitch black.

If you could put the name "Roo" in somewhere as my character name and the guild name "Ascent" would be cool as well.

But either way its up to you if you want to make it.

Thanks in advance, I would very much appreciate if someone could make this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really awesome work i see here.

I'm looking for a signature or alternative sig + avatar:

Name: Neyru
    Race: Female Human
    Class: Hunter
    Helm: off
    Tabard: off
    Server: EU-Krag'jin
    Guild: HonorisCausa
    Setting: "Cataclsym": mountains, fire, lava; "dragonhunt" or similar, focus on "hunting"

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    old PM:

updated:

Queue:
    Phreedom
    Nymie
    Tides

Priest - Paladin - DK - Shaman - Sigs - Wallpapers
    PM Requests: Closed

Hey Guys!

I was directed here by a guildy who got a signature for our new guild just made and was wondering if anyone would be able to make me one, except I would like mine to be different lol.

An undead male shadow priest but darked out like this picture http://www.talkwithtim.com/wp-conten...irl-Shadow.jpg and then showing the glowing red eyes like it does when your in shadow form ingame. If you could also add ghostly kinda smoke or w/e flowing off it making it look like a real shadow priest that would be mad.

If you could show the whole undead face but darken most of it out and highlight bits so its not completely pitch black.

If you could put the name "Roo" in somewhere as my character name and the guild name "Ascent" would be cool as well.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deos anyone know of any sites that will help me create a signature... I would greatly appriciate it thank you.

Or if someone could make one for me that would be great.
    Here is a list of what i would like:

Name: Zerokk
    Race, Gender, Spec/Class: Orc, Male, Restoration/Shaman
    Guild: Fatality
    Theme and Font: Please use the colors of the elements like Oranges/Reds=Fire, Blues=Water, Browns/Greens=Earth, and Whits/Greys=Air i am not sure what font i would like so just use your own judgment.
    Armor: 25 Man ICC Non Heroic no helm and a purple mohawk

If someone could do this for me i would greatly appriciate it because i am not to good with computers.

Thank You,
    Zerokk
    Last edited by Zerokk; 2010-12-02 at 03:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosky View Post
    Hey Guys!

2nd post in as many days... if its not picked up don't bump it just PM an artist with your request

Sorry didnt know, friend told me to repost it just incase and I dont know who is an artist on here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerokk View Post
    Deos anyone know of any sites that will help me create a signature... I would greatly appriciate it thank you.
    i learn almost everything from google searches and some advice from a friend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnome Requests from Yesterday: (not for MMO)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Those look awesome Caiti, how'd you go about making the bar? Just take an image and use a brush with that effect?
    Yea, take an image, make it into a bar, stroke around the edges, then select half of it and make it white and reduce the opacity a bit. Then for the patten, make a 3px by 3px document and colour in the 3 pixels going diagonal, then i think it's edit-> define pattern. Then select half of the bar and fill it with the pattern and voila, random bar is done.
    It's really easy to make but looks pretty cool imo.

Quote Originally Posted by cazy View Post
    old PM:

updated:

Queue:
    Phreedom
    Nymie
    Tides
    I did a sig for nymie. . if its his priest. . I really loved it sad panda oh well
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Character Name: Northern
    Realm: (US-Blackrock - You don't need to include this if you don't want to)
    Design: Go nuts, I normally play a Troll warrior so perhaps something along those lines.