Deleted

Please give some of it back!

Hey. Sorry if im bringing up an old thread or so, couldnt find anything simular.
    I was reading a "blue post" where someone had posted a thread about all low-pop servers there are out there. Obviously Blizzard had a perfectly good answer to this by saying. "If you think it would be that easy that we wouldnt have done it long time ago" Ok! we are all still left behind with just thoughts about how blizzard runs their development. what they tell us, we are forced to belive. well, we can still chose to belive it or not! but that wont take us any further.
    Anyway! I would love to see some of the low-pop realms to be gone. less servers, free transfers, name change w/e.
    AND! i would love to see some more options about the realms that are left "empty" 1 thing i would appreasiate would be if there could be some "roll-back" servers. WotLK realms, TBC realms. Pre-TBC realms. as they were in the last patches before new expansions got released.
    Is it just me maybe! i don't know.
    But to be able to chose a completely "old-skool" realm. as it once were. would be AWESOME! and i also belive that i would bring back many gamers that once enjoyed this game, didn't like the changes and left.

(and yes, to you "moderator" i know it sounds just sooooo easy. and i know its not. But it would be so cool atleast. and i know lts of people that would agree with me..)

Best Regards
    Skjelfjord84!