Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poogle View Post
    Honestly I think it's time to find a new game if all that would keep you interested is re-living something you've already done.
    This. Dragon Soul had us all bored to tears and we knew we had a frickin expansion soon; imagine the boredom if that was it for WoW; 4.3 forevermore. No patch in WoW's history is immune to this, dial it back and even if you get enough people at the start they will fast get bored of doing the same stuff over and over again. You are never going to be able to go back in time and recreate those old memories and relive them time and again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Sure boss fights were fun but rest of vanilla was just 1 big grind and lots of people forget about that.
    I may remember them wrong, but wasnt many of them pure tank 'n spank fights? And about 50% of the raid was just standing there auto hitting/afking, mages spamming decurse, and paladins watching their buffs as they only lasted 5 minutes. I did however love it, heck I loved standing in Tyrs Hand killing mobs for hours with my friends as a hard core PvPer, ganking all the hordes trying to make a living. And when guilds clashed together in.. ehm, the mountain with MC/BWL entrances (Forgot the name O.o)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

any argument for or against is moot. blizzard has already said they couldn't even if they wanted to as they have already stated the "code" for classic wow no longer exist. same for each expansion. they build on the existing code. and based on that statement i would assume that any backups they have done have long since expired off their backup platform of choice.

but for the sake of repeating my self. i would say sure let them go ahead and do it. on the condition that all the players that chose to play on said classic realm be banned from the game the very first time someone asks for any changes/fix to be made.. which would be inevitable so..

Quote Originally Posted by Brooxi View Post
    And based on your subs from TBC ---> Now its moving in the wrong direction ... Just saying!
    First of all, the sub loss isnt that significant.
    I agree that the game is goin in a wrong direction but its gotta go somewhere right?
    TBC or WotLK was cool because we cant get it back and we have a good memories from playing back then.
    Maybe i wish to see Vanilla server back, experience the grindfest, kill old bosses, but its not gonna happen...

Something that people posting the "ZOMG WOW LOSING SUBS WORLD ENDING APOCALYPSE!?!?!!?!" threads seem to keep forgetting is:

WoW IS ALMOST TEN FREAKING YEARS OLD.

TEN YEARS. That is a LONG time for your playerbase to grow and change over. Many of the people who leave the game probably leave simply because they have grown out of it. They are not the same people they were 5 years ago. They have different priorities. Releasing "Vanilla" servers, or "Pick your Patch Flavour of the Month" Servers in a desperate attempt to get them back will at best just fragment the server populations even more.

WoW is fine. Untill it hits sub 4mil subscribers (which, for the record, is signifigantly more then nearly 90% of the other MMO games on the market) and Blizzard starts force Merging server populations, it will continue to be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Velthy View Post
    First of all, the sub loss isnt that significant.
    Maybe i wish to see Vanilla server back, experience the grindfest, kill old bosses, but its not gonna happen...
    Forums are full of whining of people who can't handle dailies or heroics farming for VP, and you want to experience an era where you would still be farming lowlevel dungeons (which you would have to fly to, no portals etc) because the 3rd tier bosses would require resistance gear from it?

In my opinion the game has never been so balanced as it is now (not handing stuff out for free, but making a lot of things somewhat easily accessible nonetheless).

Deleted
    No, they must not.

Stop being one of those narrow-minded, biased players who can't stop living in the past.
    Last edited by mmocf5e5a6d2c7; 2013-02-20 at 12:22 PM.