Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithic View Post
    they are certain elements to the cartoon that you just cant do to a human.
    Hmm... tentacles would be one of them, I imagine...
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

there were tentacles in the cartoon? or are you just...

There was that big water serpent though.

ooo and the Lion turtle.

Not exactly what I'm getting at... (¬_¬)

Oh...

O...

O_O my perception of Ellies' innocence = out the window.

Usually it's me that taints things like that.

Though tenticles usually would have sparked my imagination.... Whats wrong with me?

(^_~)

You scare me woman. You must hang out with men too often. That or, your naturally that dirty, which means.... interesting. btw did you see the erection part?

Aww, did you add that just for me? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ellié View Post
    Aww, did you add that just for me? :P
    Sure did! Little Scavel got a boner

(*゚.゚)♥(゚.゚*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Tentacles, Boners, Cartoons, We need garots over here to derail it even further!

Thankyou Scavvy for the awesome Sig!

Naw but he will take it too far. =P

But I do wonder if Garots has taken the time away from Beta to read this?

darkness, you evil, midnight, delirious mother effer

As per request, here is my overview.

Overall, an interesting and unique character to the warcraft world, although you should have waited a bit more after seeing the Airbender movie before righting the abilities. You place too many limits on yourself by creating abilities. Although those abilities can be tweaked with the age of your character and such, it is still an unecessary barrier.

First question that comes to mind is this : How? What makes your character special, to have such an odd ability? Is he a mage? were his parents fire mages? what is his connection to the element? Yes he is the avatar of Medivh, but even he did not have the power over fire as such, he was the Guardian of Tirisfal, and as such had enormous power, but he had no direct control over the element itself as it seems to be the case with your character.

The first 18 years of your existence are very good. I like the way you put it and the manner in which you introduce his love. I have no objections to this section, albeit I do find that 5 years of age is very young to be able to live on your own. It doesn't seem right.

Interesting the way you introduce Medivh, although I don't see how it helps you all that much, apart from some insight. Medivh in himself is a very complicated persona, and to use him correctly is hard to do.

The last part is good, I have no objections, except the random capital letters in "Terra's" speech, although I see that it was intended. I feel sad for your character knowing how he is haunted; a good thing. Makes for a better RP experience.

Overall, I like it. Good job on this one. I shall get to the other two in due time.