Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Open SRP] The Void of Tempest Keep.

Shadah sat lazily atop a barstool, within the World's End Taven in Shattrath City. A harsh breeze flooded into the tavern, displacing a neat pile of leaflets beside him upon the bar. As the papers fluttered into the breeze, they flew all around, and out onto the streets of the Lower City. Making a sighing gesture, he shook his head, returning to the mana cube placed before him. Slowly siponing energy from the vessel, he frantically moved his hand around, as if he was playing with it.

"Surely there must be some that are willing to aid us.", he mumbled.

Glancing to his side, he noticed one of his leaflets remained. Staring at it, he lifted it up, and gazed at the writing.

The Consortium is looking for able bodied adventurers!

The heart of Tempest Keep has reawakened, but something sinister has replaced it. Void energy pours forth from within, and the previous nether energy collecting pipes now thrust the powers of the void into the nearby Manaforges. As they have begun pumping void energy into the surrounding region of Netherstorm, legions of void creatures have taken arms.

We need you to infiltrate the Eye of Tempest Keep, and to end the reborn Dimensius. Along with him shall fall the beasts of the void, and their Etherium lackeys. He shall suffer for his acts against K'aresh, and must be halted before Draenor faces a similar fate.

All heroes that are interested should meet with Arcanist Shadah within the World's End Tavern.
    Time is of the essence!

Placing the leaflet back down, he stooped low against the bar, frequently glancing towards the open enterance.

((Time to breathe life back into this forum. SRP. Usual stuff. Bring whoever you like. We'll be heading into Tempest Keep as an elite strike force. The ship has been overrun by Dimensius and his minions, and the Consortium want to end him, once and for all. You'll be led by Shadah, and expect to fight bad Ethereals and Void creatures. And a special boss, after Dimensius falls. Just pick up a leaflet off the street outside the tavern, in Shattrath's Lower City.))

10+ Year Old Account
    More empty shelves of worthless scrolls and I thought Shattrath would of been more enlightened in the arcane arts than the simple school in Stormwind. No doubt those Scryers hold anything worth knowing. Kevin stood just outside the market in Lower City. Wonder if they are recruiting...but then again I would probably be tied down to them. He let out a long sigh. "Why must all the good knowledge come at such a hefty price," he wondered allowed. A small breeze blew past him and wouldn't of been worth noticed if it didn't carry a rather interesting piece of paper into his leg. Bending over he picked it up and read it over. Well I'm not much for heroics but if this Dimensius can summon that kind of power his information might be worth something.

Wind whipped around him as the whole of Kevin vanished from the spot with a crack. Reappearing down towards the bar he walked inside. A few patrons in the bar but he was sure he found the man, or being, that had spread the fliers. He was the only one more interested on who was coming in the bar rather than what was going on inside it. Surely this ethereal is Shadah. Walking over he lower his hood and took a seat at his table. "My name is Kevin Brenshaw and I understand you are looking for some heroes." He set down the flier on the table. "So when do we start?" He thought of asking if there was a reward or if he would be able to take what he wanted from the Tempest Keep but thought better of it. After all people get very picky about things like this.

"Excellent. Take a seat, my good fleshling. Let us hope that we are fortuous with more arrivals.", he replied, motioning to a nearby barstool. Calling over the barman, he ordered a glass of Sunkissed Wine. Throwing a few pieces of gold carelessly, the barman placed the glass before Kevin.

15+ Year Old Account
    The vines in the nearby planter began to sprout as Natyve used some of her druidic powers to hasten the growth. "As you can see druidic magic could assist in helping to regrow some of this planets plantlife." Natyve stopped as a small breeze carried a leaflet right to her feet. Bending to pick it up she read the leaflet. Natyve turned to the Draenei she had been talking with. "I need to see to somthing please convey my idea to the naruu priestess." After a moments thought she shifted Clumsily into flightform and flew down into the lower city.

As she drew near the Worlds end tavern Natyve reverted into her true form a few feet from the ground and landed with a thud. "Ouch, I really hate transforming." Without further delay she entered the tavern and started looking for whoever had let those leaflets.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ve-Starstalker
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Light-Strider
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Iron-Hoof-Bio
    image of natyve coming soon
    Fryloc pic is avatar want to use him for most RPs since playing a girl is fkn hard as a guy

10+ Year Old Account
    Kevin took the glass and raised it a little towards Shadah. "Indeed" Swirling the wine in the glass and holding it too his nose, "Ah white peaches, my friend you know your wines." Taking the stool he leaned against the bar and began to sip his glass. He took to playing with a small ball of fire by rolling it around his hand in a figure eight pattern while waiting for others to arrive.

Nodding at the Human, he turned to look at the others in the bar. Spotting a female Kaldorei at the enterance of the tavern, he noticed a piece of paper within her hands.

"Over here, my good lady!", he motioned with his bandaged hand towards Natyve, hoping to gain her attention.

15+ Year Old Account
    As Natyve looked around the bar area she spotted an Ethereal motioning her over. She quickly moved over to him and sat down on a bar stool. "I take it you are the leader of this proposed expedition?"
    Fryloc pic is avatar want to use him for most RPs since playing a girl is fkn hard as a guy

"Yes I am.", he spoke, "Please, take a seat.". Motioning towards a nearby stool, he looked towards both of them.

"I hope neither of you are in a rush. Three individuals charging into the heart of Tempest Keep would surely be a suicide mission!", he chuckled, before returning his gaze to the barman. Throwing more gold at the individual, a glass of Brightsong Wine was placed before Natyve.

Deleted
    Nurre was stroling through Lower city in Shattrath when suddenly a gust of wind smashed a paper into his face, irritated he grabbed the paper and buckled it together in his right fist. Between his fingers he spotted text on the papar, he shrugged his shoulders before he unfolded the piece of paper. He quickly read through it, seeing that it was advertisement for an adventure. Hmm tempest keep... outworldly things, but could be interesting to see this play out. Not like I got anything better for me. Nurre headed straight for World end's tavern.

Nurre was quite large even for a tauren, standing tall at an amazing 265 cm. He had light brown fur accompanied by a large pair of black horns. They curved out slightly from his forehead before straighting out. He had a large iron nose ring. That dangles every time he snort, a habit he had every time he insulted or was to insult people. He wore a dark brown leather armor made out of several layers, his polearm a very large and terrifying weapon was hanging on his back. The polearm had large blade at the top, it could easily be used as either a spear or an axe. The shaft was made from steel as well making it into a very heavy weapon.

As Nurre reached the tavern he walked in and with a loud voice shouted out Who was it that was gathering a raid party for Tempest keep?! His gaze sweeped through the room finding an Ethereal was sitting together with a human and a night elf.

"Over here my good Tauren!", he moved his arms as if pointing to another stool, "Please, take a seat. This venture should be underway shortly.".

10+ Year Old Account
    A rush? Not even close, Kevin thought to himself, hell if this turns bad I plan to leave you all behind. The druid sat down beside him at the bar. Nature lovers. Always respectful of any magical arts but at the same time he just never enjoyed the company of those who like to prune plants. Kevin was sure he wouldn't enjoy this one either, so he ignored her. However just as he was finishing his wine, a rather large tauren entered the bar. Quiet obviously not a magic-weaver or at least a very, very weak one. Warriors have never been to enjoyable either but they did have their uses and befriending them was something a specialty of Kevin's. Having one or two on a mission with him meant he wouldn't have to work so physically, and that was well worth having to talk to them.

Deleted
    Nurre sat down at the chair the ethereal had showed. My name is Nurre, a pleasure to meet you all. He cleared his throat So who are all of you then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Straightening up a bit, Kevin leaned over and held out his hand, "Name's Kevin Brenshaw. Pleasure to meat you Nurre." Waving the barkeep over, "What'll you drink, it's on me."

15+ Year Old Account
    Leaning slightly over towards the Tauren Natyve gave a wave. "I am Natyve Star-stalker, A plesure Nurre." With that she went back to playing with her hair.

Deleted
    Nurre thought to himself for a few seconds before responding to the human. An ale will do nicely while we wait. You know what they say, free does give everything a special flavor He gave the human a large smile which showed his teeth.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sound of boots hitting the stone floor accompanied Feanor as he walked through the Terrace of Light. The crystals and majesty of the terrace flooded the high elf as he soaked in the beauty of Shattrath. The mage then came to a stop near the exit that led to the Scyer's Tier and waited for a moment as he looked upwards.

"In another life......."

With a sigh of relief, Feanor headed towards the Lower City.

Dimensius had returned, they told him. Word had reached the Kirin Tor that the beast from the void had resurfaced in Netherstorm along with his horde of void creatures. The stories of his destructive power on K'aresh were both exciting and terrifying and the collective mages of Azeroth found it to be their duty to not let the beast devour another world. The ethereals of Netherstorm had called out for help, and the Kirin Tor's answer was Feanor.

As the battlemage entered the Worlds End Tavern he made his way towards Shadah. Feanor was cloaked in his usual worn travelers robe, and all that could be seen of him was his sharp golden eyes and the golden hair spilling from his hood.

"Sinu a'manore, Shada." Feanor said with a bow. " I am Feanor, sent from the Kirin Tor to aid the Consortium."

"I was told of aid from the Kirin Tor. Please, take a seat.", he spoke in a proud voice, sitting upwards and motioning to another stool.

"One more to aid us, and we shall be on our way. We can't wait much longer... my Ethereal brethren cannot contain the onslaught forever.", he continued, glancing towards the enterance of the inn.

Deleted
    A mount landed in the city of shattrath and a person steps off, and walks to a board with a message on. while reading it the person turns around and walks to the lower city.

"It must be here somewhere

Walking further into the lower city the person stops before a tavern and looks to the name.

World's End Tavern, Yes! this is it

Putting her head off u could see the person is a female draenei, with her shield on her back and her mace under her clock she walked inside the inn and looked around for the contact of the task.

Then she saw the Ethereal where she had to report, coming closer she introduce herself.

"I am Vindicator Yalaa and i heard u needed help in the tempest keep" She says with a smile

10+ Year Old Account
    Kevin eye'd the battle-mage. He never did appreciate the Kirin Tor. Sure they were the end all faction to join if you were a magical person seeking power and knowledge but nonetheless they just never sat right with Kevin. They didn't respect power as much as what you did with it. And Kevin didn't do much to help others or shape the world as others had, well at least more than his own world. He resolved to watch the battle-mage closely and show him up any every opportunity. Turning back to Nurre, "Quiet. When we have time later prehaps I'll have to regale you with how I came to posses my sword here." He patted the side of his sword tucked away in is intricate sheath. The ruby atop glowed as if the light caught on it but to a trained eye it would of been obvious it glowed from within. "Not exactly free but then again I didn't pay for it," He said with a smirk. "But that will have to wait for now as it seems our last volunteer has arrived." He heard Yalaa declare herself as a Vindicator, rotten luck. Here I was hoping that advertising down in the Lower City for this little mission wouldn't come across any of the do gooder types but it seems a righteous paladin has decided to come and make my potential pilfering harder. Setting his glass down on the table he reached in his runed side poach for a small tablet, no larger than the space of his thumb, with an hint of a rune scratched on it's surface but unreadable from its size and the fact that he quickly closed his fist around it. With his free hand he pulled his hood back over his head and said, "Time for our departure then? I am sure your brethren would appreciate our promptness, Shadah."
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2011-09-05 at 10:18 AM.

"Welcome, Yalaa. And yes, Kevin, we should depart. Follow me.", he muttered, as they all left the tavern. Leading them out of the building, they travelled to the city's upper terrace, before taking the eastern bridge out of the city. To Shadah's relief, there was a large party already present, consisting of Ethereals and Draenei. A cloaked Ethereal then looked towards their direction. Approaching Shadah, he half-bowed to the other Ethereal.

"Nice to see you as timely as ever, Shadah.", murmured the white robed individual.

"And nice to see you as witty as ever, Haseen.", replied the arcanist.

"This way then.", continued Haseen, leading them to a clearing, slightly north of Shattrath City. As the Ethereal approached the blank region, more creatures came into view. A dozen gryphons, all harnessed and prepared, awaited them.

"Saddle up, guests. These will guide you to Tempest Keep. They are the swiftest that we could come across. They shall carry you to the Arcatraz, one of the Naaru vessel's satellites. It is the least infected, and should you capture it, it would make a suitable staging ground. You do not have long. Leave, now.", he spoke, nodding at Shadah. Leaving them to the mounts, he travelled back to the encampment east of the city.

"Excellent. I hope that you are all proficient enough with these beasts?", he enquired.