GIVEAWAY!

Pidgeot Male/Female lv36
    Modest-Keen Eye
    252Sp.Att/Speed 6HP

Heat Wave
    Air Slash
    HP Ice
    U-Turn

They're perfect for playthroughs in ORAS!

I'll take a male genned Pidgeot! :0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    So I just had a quick look at Reddit to see more leaks. I came across this. They are NOT confirmed as true but it seems to be apparently legit (according to the moderators). Spoilering anyway for people just in-case they may not actually be true and/or people who don't want to see the spoilers.

Mega Lunatone/Solrock (being the version exclusives), Mega Flygon, Milotic, Jirachi. Finally Flygon! Plus Jirachi seems very interesting! Milotic apparently has a high chance of being Water/Fairy. There was apparently talk of other Megas that may or may not be included and haven't been mentioned, however the leaker apparently says that there is more, just not 100% on them.

Skintone and character customisation is also back which makes me very, very happy. I was thinking they was not going to bring it back and make it only X/Y exclusive.

I am hoping that these are real but, we'll just have to wait and see.
    Pleasebereal pleasebereal.
    *crosses fingers*

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

I have you added little foxy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    GIVEAWAY!
    Male/female means you have two of each Pokémon or that you can choose which gender?
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Pleasebereal pleasebereal.
    *crosses fingers*
    Can only hope. Also because I saw my mistake and edited it quickly. Making this for you and others who read it before I corrected Solrock and Lunatone is the Demo Megas.

Also for some other things. >Shiftry, Ludicolo, Butterfree, Zangoose, Seviper, some more gen 5, Raticate, Torkoal, Slaking, Exploud, Tropius, Azumarill, Ninetales and Mightyena were all talked about as possible Megas sometime during development and may be in.

>Luxray, Arcanine, Farfetch'd, Dragonite, Eelekross, Luvdisc, Linoone, Cincinno, Steelix, Raichu, Politoed, Gliscor, Weavile, Rotom, Bisharp and Walrein Megas have not been really discussed that the leaker has heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    Male/female means you have two of each Pokémon or that you can choose which gender?
    I have each gender, so you can freely choose. ^^ If I run low, I'll clone more.

I have you added little foxy?
    Alright, I have logged on. Want any old trash pokemon?

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have each gender, so you can freely choose. ^^ If I run low, I'll clone more.
    I'll take a F Pidgeot then please!
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Reddit is full of trolls .
    However water,fairy....hmm.
    Its worse for defense gaining 1 more weakness. You are better off with normal damage.

Water/fairy: Poision, grass, electric / immune too dragon / resistant to fight,bug, fire, water, ice , dark
    Normal water: Grass, electric /resistant too steel, fire, water ,ice

-3 / 1 / 6 = 4 resistance
    -2 / 0 / 4 = 2 resistance
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Smart people use protect before evolution .
    Smart people shouldn't have to waste an attack slot on protect just to work around its flaw (if it's part of your start good for you, otherwise no)
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Extra note!

You can teach Pidgeot Hurricane at the move relearner! I'll do it for the ones I have left though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Smart people shouldn't have to waste an attack slot on protect just to work around its flaw (if it's part of your start good for you, otherwise no)
    Those people are called greedy instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Reddit is full of trolls .
    However water,fairy....hmm.
    Its worse for defense gaining 1 more weakness. You are better off with normal damage.

Water/fairy: Poision, grass, electric / immune too dragon / resistant to fight,bug, fire, water, ice , dark
    Normal water: Grass, electric /resistant too steel, fire, water ,ice

-3 / 1 / 6 = 4 resistance
    -2 / 0 / 4 = 2 resistance
    You never know. It apparently seems legit so far so we'll just wait and see

Those people are called greedy instead.
    How is it greedy to want your pokemons ability to work on the first turn without protect? No other pokemon suffers from this.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    How is it greedy to want your pokemons ability to work on the first turn without protect? No other pokemon suffers from this.
    Because no other pokemon have the mechanics. Who goes first is calculated before mega evo, it goes for EVERY mega. Banette is slow = it will likely move last, Prankster doesn't get calculated into move priority because it isn't mega'd when it's determined, get it?

Absol is really slow, and it suffers from it too, if you want to use the mega, which gets pretty decent speed.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2014-10-11 at 03:06 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can only hope. Also because I saw my mistake and edited it quickly. Making this for you and others who read it before I corrected Solrock and Lunatone is the Demo Megas.

Also for some other things. >Shiftry, Ludicolo, Butterfree, Zangoose, Seviper, some more gen 5, Raticate, Torkoal, Slaking, Exploud, Tropius, Azumarill, Ninetales and Mightyena were all talked about as possible Megas sometime during development and may be in.

>Luxray, Arcanine, Farfetch'd, Dragonite, Eelekross, Luvdisc, Linoone, Cincinno, Steelix, Raichu, Politoed, Gliscor, Weavile, Rotom, Bisharp and Walrein Megas have not been really discussed that the leaker has heard of.
    Far too much.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Haly.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    Thank you Haly.
    Np, enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mother of Arceus, are we really gonna discuss M-Banette's Prankster again?

In any case, it's like Halyon said. Turn order is decided before Mega Evolution takes place. Try Mega Evolving a Chlorophyll Venusaur under the sun against something with a higher speed than M-Venusaur. M-Venusaur will still go first on that turn because Chlorophyll was active when turn order was decided. Same deal for Prankster. Is this a design flaw? I don't think it is, but it's just my opinion. I never had trouble making use of Prankster on M-Banette though. Just gotta find the right oppurtunity to do it. Protect isn't really necessary.

Anyway, as for that leak... I'm REALLY hoping those are true. But for the moment, I'll take it with a full spoon of salt.
    Last edited by Adramalech; 2014-10-11 at 03:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Far too much.
    Overall? Yeah, but I believe that we will definitely see more soon. Just, no way in the amounts that was given.

Mega Lunatone/Solrock (being the demo version exclusives), Mega Flygon, Milotic, Jirachi. Finally Flygon! Plus Jirachi seems very interesting! Milotic apparently has a high chance of being Water/Fairy. There was apparently talk of other Megas that may or may not be included and haven't been mentioned, however the leaker apparently says that there is more, just not 100% on them.

Skintone and character customisation is also back which makes me very, very happy. I was thinking they was not going to bring it back and make it only X/Y exclusive.

I am hoping that these are real but, we'll just have to wait and see.
    I have to be very sceptical, since this is what everyone wants. I'm not saying it can't be true, but more a leak includes stuff people wish to see, the higher it's change to be false :C

Because no other pokemon have the mechanics. Who goes first is calculated before mega evo, it goes for EVERY mega. Banette is slow = it will likely move last, Prankster doesn't get calculated into move priority because it isn't mega'd when it's determined, get it?

Absol is really slow, and it suffers from it too, if you want to use the mega, which gets pretty decent speed.
    And how is it greedy for it to not work like that so you wouldn't have to use protect? Seriously your defense of the mechanic is plain ignorant.