Poll: Azhara or Arthas

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsSpiRo View Post
    How is she overrated when Mannaroth stated that only Archimonde and Sargeras could take her down..
    you're right.

only Archimonde and Sargeras can take her down.

Kil'jaeden, Titans, Elune, Malorne, Guardians of Tirisfal, Deathwing, Aspects are all weaker then her by a mile.

What? Guardian of Trisfal is only that strong because he is empowered by the council. Medivh is that powerful only because Aegwynn refused to return power that council infused her with and poured everything in Medivh.
    its not about how they got their power (heck, Azshara got the Well). its about who is above who and pre skip Azshara definitely isn't above the Guardians of Tirisfal.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-07-30 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    you're right.

Kil'jaeden, Titans, Elune, Malorne, Guardians of Tirisfal, Deathwing, Aspects are all weaker then her by a mile.

its not about how they got their power (heck, Azshara got the Well). its about who is above who and pre skip Azshara definitely isn't above the Guardians of Tirisfal.
    wait, wasn't archimonde always recognized as being stronger than kil'jaeden? is that old lore now, or still the truth?

might be the case that azshara was kil'jaeden's equal.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    wait, wasn't archimonde always recognized as being stronger than kil'jaeden? is that old lore now, or still the truth?

might be the case that azshara was kil'jaeden's equal.
    nope.

and I officially died by discussing with uninformed Azshara fans

nope.

and I officially died by discussing with uninformed Azshara fans

[IMG]https://i.giphy.com/media/2JzGsvirSMhC8/200.gif[IMG]
    don't lump me in with the others.

i distinctly remember archimonde always being recognized as the stronger of the two, while kil'jaeden was the cunning manipulator.

don't lump me in with the others.

i distinctly remember archimonde always being recognized as the stronger of the two, while kil'jaeden was the cunning manipulator.
    I'm pretty sure Kil'jaeden was the best in magic before they got the amp from Sargeras.

I'm pretty sure Kil'jaeden was the best in magic before they got the amp from Sargeras.
    with this new lore of the wakeners and shit like that, idk. i mean, considering that kil'jaeden is likely thousands of years older than archimonde, you'd think he would be stronger.

but especially with this new lore, archimonde seems to be quite the magical expert.

oh well. mannoroth's discription of her didn't exactly leave much wiggle room on where her power was, she's above every single other member of the legion, and that is incredibly powerful, given what we've seen of them. certainly stronger than the lich king.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post
    Azshara is said to be strong as Kil'jaeden and Archimonde.
    Lich king's true power is in his army.But in 1v1 he wouldn't stand a chance.
    Plz stop being parrots and repeating everything people say.

“My Lord Mannoroth,” she began frostily. “I find myself disappointed with the lack of order taking place before the
    arrival of Sargeras—”
    He spun on her, his toadlike visage filled with astonishment at her audacity. “Little creature, you’d do well to leave
    here now! My patience is at an end! For even interrupting me at this juncture, I should rip off your head and devour
    your innards!”
    Azshara said nothing, merely gazing imperiously at the demon.
    With a hiss, Mannoroth reached one meaty hand toward her. His intention was clear; he had no further use for the
    night elf’s existence.
    But though he came close, Mannoroth faltered at the end. It was not because of any sudden notion that Sargeras
    might still desire the silver-haired creature to live. Rather, Mannoroth discovered that here was a force against
    which only his lord and Archimonde would prove
    superior

Oops, didn't see it had been posted already.
    Last edited by Ulfric Trumpcloak; 2017-07-30 at 02:11 PM.

with this new lore of the wakeners and shit like that, idk. i mean, considering that kil'jaeden is likely thousands of years older than archimonde, you'd think he would be stronger.
    KJ older than Archimonde???

oh well. mannoroth's discription of her didn't exactly leave much wiggle room on where her power was, she's above every single other member of the legion, and that is incredibly powerful, given what we've seen of them. certainly stronger than the lich king.
    we have like no proof of that.

Mannoroth ain't the third strongest Legion member.

Velen and Kil'jaeden were already the leaders of the eredar when Archimonde was still a "young" apprentice under Thal'kiel(aka the artifact...head for demo warlocks).

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Velen and Kil'jaeden were already the leaders of the eredar when Archimonde was still a "young" apprentice under Thal'kiel(aka the artifact...head for demo warlocks).
    LMAO they made it even worse.

fucking Blizzard

Going to go with Azshara, strictly because these "X vs Lich King" threads are getting old.

LMAO they made it even worse.

fucking Blizzard
    Why is it so significant that one is older than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Why is it so significant that one is older than the other?
    you know, I actually got used to the previous lore.

I assume this comes from the Artifact Weapon history???

information like that should be told to everyone and not just class exclusive unless I missed the quest about it somewhere.

you're right.

But after all Azshara is really stronger than the Guardians of Tirisfal

you know, I'm done here.

Azshara is Omnipotent.

i didn't say he's third strongest, just that he said only sarg and archimonde would prove superior.

only those specific two. that's pretty much confirmation that it's like this: sarg > arch >= kj >= azshara.

Mannoroth's Judgment on her strength was based on what he knew of the Ranks of the Legion, though all of this was at the time of the well of eternity before its destruction. Currently though it is Unknown what her current strength is as a mage since she lost access to the well and we do not know in comparison if her pact with the old gods has put her below, on-par, or above her previous strength. In order to know this we will have to wait for an expansion or book to have an idea on this and as always blizzard can retcon anything at anytime.
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, according to the fanboys here Aszhara could take on Saitama, Goku and Superman at the same time while creating several multiverse, solving the meaning of life and creating an infinite army of origami cranes. They might even rival undertale fans in terms of toxicity

Honestly, it's disgusting.

Azshara without WotA is a completely unknown factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    The Lich King is not weaker than Lei Shen expansion order does not determine power of the big bad. Arthas killed us all and was only defeated by a literal act of god. Kil'jaeden feared his power which is why he ordered Illidan to destroy him and he was way more powerful than Mannaroth.

Lei Shen was powerful but he struggled to defeat a wild god for days hes not that powerful.
    It's not based on expansion order, but on comments made by the devs:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/DaveKosak...52173579591680
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    Mannoroth discovered that here was a force against
    which only his lord and Archimonde would prove superior
    Just said what I thought about the thread,honestly didn't read many posts on the thread.I obviously didn't know the rest of the sentence and therefore I am wrong.

But I still stand behind the point that Lich king's true power is in his army.