Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i'll have to wait for my alpha access from pax east but i yeah symbols on the gcd is alarming and if i dont like it i might not even play rogue

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    i'll have to wait for my alpha access from pax east but i yeah symbols on the gcd is alarming and if i dont like it i might not even play rogue
    Other classes/specs are not better because the GCD changes either. RiP WW monks and Fury Warriors.

5+ Year Old Account
    I really expect that they rework or delete RTB, i do not want anything more to happen with it.

And to those saying Outlaw should be ranged... are you concerned that most of Outlaw mains prefer this spec because the swords?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    I really expect that they rework or delete RTB, i do not want anything more to happen with it.

And to those saying Outlaw should be ranged... are you concerned that most of Outlaw mains prefer this spec because the swords?
    The ranged dream is dead as they are removing a lot of those aspects. Outlaw pirate theme is dead because they renamed Saber Slash to Sinister Strike and Run Through into Dispatch.

So after the the latest build I jumped on my rogue to try and it out and honestly - assassin is the only way to go now which is a shame as when I leveled in Legion as Sub, I loved every minute of it (and this was a month after go-live). Outlaw is a nightmare and just painful
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    The ranged dream is dead as they are removing a lot of those aspects. Outlaw pirate theme is dead because they renamed Saber Slash to Sinister Strike and Run Through into Dispatch.
    I got to look this right away on wowhead and it is as you say.

Well, as an Outlaw main the only thing i can say is that this is a good change that make honor to the name Outlaw, an Outlaw is not necessary a pirate, i had a little discusion about that time ago in this same rogue section (i even picked a funny phrase for my signature from that post xd).

I expect this is a signal of Blizzard caring of the spec, i'm gonna still main it trough B4A but i wish it can be in a decent way.

Deleted
    Just started the legion alpha and am playing sub rogue the first time. Never played rogue before so i actually like the gameplay of it, but symbols being on the GCD really feels weird and wrong. Either i am doing it wrong, or i cap/waste energy by the time the GCD is over which is the frustrating part of it. This whole "GCD because its cool" thing does not work out here, it should be removed. It just slows down the whole gameplay with no gameplay value whatsoever. Bad design-

Iron Wire making Garrote a 8 sec silence.
    Thats probably THE most retarded thing ever.
    And before anyone says "its alpha" you can stay quiet.
    A change like that shouldnt even leave the idea-board.
    Hell... Its so stupid that it shouldnt even be mentioned.

Sooo im guessing it Will go live and make RMP even more stupid than in legion :'D

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Iron Wire making Garrote a 8 sec silence.
    Thats probably THE most retarded thing ever.
    And before anyone says "its alpha" you can stay quiet.
    A change like that shouldnt even leave the idea-board.
    Hell... Its so stupid that it shouldnt even be mentioned.

Sooo im guessing it Will go live and make RMP even more stupid than in legion :'D
    you do realize it's only an 8 sec silence in pve right?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    Doesnt say so anywhere. Show me official statement about that please

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Doesnt say so anywhere. Show me official statement about that please
    it doesnt say blind is 8sec in pvp either

or did you think that was 1 minute too?

I think 8 sec is the max cc duration in pvp. That means an 8 sec silence can be possible.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Hawk View Post
    I got to look this right away on wowhead and it is as you say.

Well, as an Outlaw main the only thing i can say is that this is a good change that make honor to the name Outlaw, an Outlaw is not necessary a pirate, i had a little discusion about that time ago in this same rogue section (i even picked a funny phrase for my signature from that post xd).

I expect this is a signal of Blizzard caring of the spec, i'm gonna still main it trough B4A but i wish it can be in a decent way.
    I agree Outlaw can be many things so they are moving away from sticking to the pirate theme. Lets hope they fix Sub and Outlaw.

it doesnt say blind is 8sec in pvp either

or did you think that was 1 minute too?
    Its already 3 seconds so it WILL buff the silence effect in PVP too. Or are you saying that talent will have no effect for pvp?

Show me the info or stfu

15+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing to indicate that it will not be 8 seconds in PvP the max PvP CC duration is 8seconds which this is within the same reason blind is 8seconds and not 1 minute is because of this limit, this is pretty much giving us another hard CC for casters only.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Symbols is on the GCD boys

time to never play sub again.
    That is just so gross. I really cant understand the dev's decisions anymore. If I had a yarn with Alex Jones he would have me convinced they are trying to sabotage their own game for nefarious reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    There is nothing to indicate that it will not be 8 seconds in PvP the max PvP CC duration is 8seconds which this is within the same reason blind is 8seconds and not 1 minute is because of this limit, this is pretty much giving us another hard CC for casters only.
    well I'm just going by the logic of:

there's no fucking way they let us silence for 8 seconds because that'd be completely retarded, and even blizzard's not that dumb.

I could be wrong of course, but that would just be sad.

edit: tested on alpha, it is 8 seconds on the pvp dummy.

hopefully they just forgot to change it for pvp because it's alpha, otherwise they're dumber than rocks.

15+ Year Old Account

there's no fucking way they let us silence for 8 seconds because that'd be completely retarded, and even blizzard's not that dumb.

hopefully they just forgot to change it for pvp because it's alpha, otherwise they're dumber than rocks.
    Oh I 100% agree its dumb for a 8 second silence to be a thing we can hope they tone it down to like 2 extra against players and the full 8 in pve.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

So an 8 second loss of control of any other type is okay, but not a silence where the afflicted player still has movement capabilities.

You're only objecting because silence effects as a whole have had a very very tight leash on them for an extremely long time.

iirc CC's as a whole will all be on the same DR now? that would conceivably include silence effects as well. So what's the big deal?

Well it will be sorted out on the pvp side of things eventually, but I think the talent has potential in M+. The silence part is obviously nice, but the 15% less damage dealt is also huge. This talent could be really useful on fortified or necrotic weeks, especially when using subterfuge. Would help the tanks and healers out a good deal.