Thread: Druid Transmog

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    Out of curiousity: am I the only one who finds the use of dead animal body parts for druid armor unappealing (i.e., paws, heads, whole wings)?
    A druid is all about preservation and respect, ie if you killed a bear for its vide, you'd use every part of it. You'd wear the Paws and face to honor the spirit of the Bear and you'd believe that doing so would allow you to tap into the strength of the bear. Like native american Shamans did (and still do).

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Malmmoc View Post
    I know you're going for a gladiator look, but all I see is bdsm rofl
    Oh but I am going for Mad Max bdsm look :P Cant wait to put it on Kul Tiran

Last edited by Zenislav; 2018-07-27 at 05:21 PM.

I haven't seen the new Mad Max. Heard good things though. That does look like a pretty good approximation of the movie look though. Well done!

I haven't seen the new Mad Max. Heard good things though. That does look like a pretty good approximation of the movie look though. Well done!
    That is actually from old The Road Warrior :P Second Mad Max movie from 1981.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    A druid is all about preservation and respect, ie if you killed a bear for its vide, you'd use every part of it. You'd wear the Paws and face to honor the spirit of the Bear and you'd believe that doing so would allow you to tap into the strength of the bear. Like native american Shamans did (and still do).
    That's not what I was asking, but thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Depends if you view your druid as a peace loving hippy or king of the jungle, really. Lore-wise, they're more on the hippy side.
    So, from a roleplay standpoint, then, it makes sense. Let me rephrase: does anyone personally dislike the animal parts used on some druid armor?

So, from a roleplay standpoint, then, it makes sense. Let me rephrase: does anyone personally dislike the animal parts used on some druid armor?
    I don't care for the T21 bear stuff. If I wanted to look like a bear I have bear form. I prefer the more tribal method of furs that would go well with the idea of shape shifting. Namely like the night elf druid in early cinematics and Nidalee style in LoL. A shape shifter essentially wearing an animal pelt just feels weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    I don't care for the T21 bear stuff. If I wanted to look like a bear I have bear form. I prefer the more tribal method of furs that would go well with the idea of shape shifting. Namely like the night elf druid in early cinematics and Nidalee style in LoL. A shape shifter essentially wearing an animal pelt just feels weird.
    Thanks for the response!

I guess I like Purple, like the Praetorians of old...

I know you're going for a gladiator look, but all I see is bdsm rofl
    Strongman didn't even cross my mind. That some full blown BDSM shit right there

- - - Updated - - -

That's not what I was asking, but thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. Sometimes you have to hunt, or otherwise kill animals. Like @Venziir said, using every available part of the slain beast is the best way to honor the beast's sacrifice, and absorb its essence. In that way, Bearmantle set is pretty good druid set.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenislav View Post
    Two druids enter, one druid leaves.
    Cant wait to switch him to Kul Tiran strongman. Omg this will be perfect for him.

Nice, I instantly saw Lord Humungus, but two man enter, one man leaves is from Beyond Thunderdome!
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Not quite got the right pieces but I tried an alliance themed skin to represent my faction for BFA!

Last edited by mmoc9c2ec1fd5b; 2018-07-29 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenislav View Post
    Two druids enter, one druid leaves.
    Cant wait to switch him to Kul Tiran strongman. Omg this will be perfect for him.

Nightelf's bizarre adventure

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iETHOSi View Post
    Druid 2

Oh my GOD that is SO damn cool. That is amazing man jesus good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    Oh my GOD that is SO damn cool. That is amazing man jesus good job.
    Thanks, haha. I think it matches quite well for not being a full set. :P
    120 | 110 | 110 | 110 | 101 | 101 | 101 | 100
    91 | 91 | 80 | 70 | 70 | 60 | 60

Quote Originally Posted by Raedeon View Post
    Not quite got the right pieces but I tried an alliance themed skin to represent my faction for BFA!

Now this I like!
    I did very similar at Legion start, wanted to show my Alliance colours, while still maintining my feral savagery.

Boots are too roguish, but it was my 1st ever transmog tbf!

For The Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    For The Horde!

You still dare say that as a druid after yesterday?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neiljwd View Post
    Now this I like!
    I did very similar at Legion start, wanted to show my Alliance colours, while still maintining my feral savagery.

Boots are too roguish, but it was my 1st ever transmog tbf!

We had similar ideas! Starting to think of a night elf/darnassus themed transmog after the atrocity we just endured... Anyone got ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    We had similar ideas! Starting to think of a night elf/darnassus themed transmog after the atrocity we just endured... Anyone got ideas?
    What about the Nordrassil Raiment from Hyjal: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...rassil-raiment, along with the Pillar of Ferocity staff: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30883/pillar-of-ferocity