Trump supporters are really jumping off the cliff with this. By pretending the report completely exonerates Trump, they are giving the report their full support and trust. So if the report actually has negative things in it they are locked in believing those negatives are true.

You can't come back the day after and claim any part of the report that makes Trump look bad is somehow false or doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonogo View Post
    If he doesn't have shit, then why would Flynn, Cohen, Manafort(for a bit), Gates, Papdapoulous(sp?) all agree to cooperate with law enforcement for lighter sentences? You don't do that unless you've committed a crime, or know of involvement of other people in crimes.
    Those crimes don't have to be about Trump.

In fact almost all indictments we have are not about Trump (except for that part with Stormy Daniels).

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post

In fact almost all indictments we have are not about Trump (except for that part with Stormy Daniels).
    You mean the part that has Trump named Individual-1, unindicted co-conspirator on a crime Michael Flynn is going to jail for, and the one that most legal experts believe will see Trump indicted upon his leaving office?

That part?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    You mean the part that has Trump named Individual-1, unindicted co-conspirator on a crime Michael Flynn is going to jail for, and the one that most legal experts believe will see Trump indicted upon his leaving office?

That part?
    Indicted for campaign finance violation with something like 20k$ fine as usual? Oh, Trump must be quaking in fear.

It's a fine if you mistakenly commit one, like Obama did.

Trump didn't oops his violation.
    He throught Cohen knew what he was doing. That isn't the only thing Trump got wrong.

I don't even understand what you're arguing. Obama administration committed a campaign violation and didn't even know it. Unwittingly committing a crime and wittingly committing one signifies a huge difference don't you think?
    It'll still be a fine though. Paying off various mistresses isn't exactly uncommon, and, as far as i understand it, technically there is no lawful way to do that while campaigning.

How "wittingly" Trump did it is debatable.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2019-03-23 at 08:34 AM.

You're not debating honestly, or don't understand the difference between getting a speeding ticket for going 10 miles over the speed limit because you weren't watching your speed, and getting a reckless driving ticket for driving 125 MPH on the highway.
    There was no "reckless driving" here, it's same "10 miles over" as plenty of people who got fined for it before.

Have you looked at similar precedents?

So many people @ here on suicide watch.

You were lied to and you participated in a grand, hysterical delusion. At least learn to cope properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    So many people @ here on suicide watch.

You were lied to and you participated in a grand, hysterical delusion. At least learn to cope properly.
    Erm... there is literally nobody here acting any different than we do any other day of the week. O_o

- - - Updated - - -

Indicted for campaign finance violation with something like 20k$ fine as usual? Oh, Trump must be quaking in fear.
    No the one that can send him to prison, just like Cohen.

btw, keep at it. What Trump needs a Russian propagandist as his MMO-OT front man. It's a good look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    By the way, can I have your address? We're coming up on the five year anniversary of sanctions. I want to send you a celebratory cake (that won't violate sanctions).
    Got a good recipe for turnip cake?

And god i wish i'd have the superpowers some posters here posses to read the report before its published in any form...

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Mueller is not recommending any further indictments and another conspiracy theory bites the dust. Time for a shitload of people to eat crow.
    Do you get tired of not understanding how things like this work? Mueller isn't the end of the line of if others can be indicted in the future. Seriously, watch any legal drama or show, from Psych and Monk to Law & Order and Scooby Doo to get even an inkling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    Democrats today - "Mueller has whitewashed the report and can't be trusted, we must see the underlying documents he found" aka we want to draw our own false conclusions so we can keep our bullshit anti-trump 2020 campaign going longer.
    Do tell where anyone is saying this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Agrossive View Post
    Go watch CNN, or listen to every 2020 Democrats candidate
    So no actual proof of your claim. Neat.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Exactly as i thought. No new indictments. Not a single previous indictment had anything to do with collusion. And look at the dems and the leftwing media screaming for a full report so they can use any ones name that comes up as a reason to investigate further so they can look good in 2020.

Whats appalling is that Muller was trusted with doing a proper investigation and came up with nothing on trump and everyone on the left thinks they can do a better job. Face it guys. There was no collusion. Russia doesnt need to be paid or to coordinate with anyone to f with american politics. As the FBI and CIA have noted. Russia has been meddling in our elections for decades. This is just the first time they have done it so well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    And Lisa Page just gave congressional testimony that shreds the FBI letter's explanation.

NEXT
    2019 and we are still seeing people going "Buttery males!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Got a good recipe for turnip cake?

And god i wish i'd have the superpowers some posters here posses to read the report before its published in any form...
    Hey man, I'm sitting here watching the Expanse and talking to an ol' Auzzie friend of mine, and apparently those are symtoms of being on suicide watch over the contents of a document all of two people have read yet (Barr and Rosenstein).

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Easiest $100 of my life.
    Oh look, another person that has already read Mueller's report. Suddenly everyone has a fucking time machine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Welp, 'tis the witching hour.

Official prediction: No collusion.

Hope I'm wrong!
    Hope for the best, expect the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    I hope all you idiots who bought into this conspiracy for the last two fucking years feel like you just found out your wife cheated on you

Two years of bullshit
    Hey! I remember you, you are one of the ones that can't explain the tower meeting, Jr.'s emails, Trump firing Comey, Trump trying to fire Mueller, Trump asking Russia to hack, and so much more. Still waiting on that, hope you get around to that soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone near Trump has nothing to do with Trump or Russia.....as long as you ignore them talking to Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

How "wittingly" Trump did it is debatable.
    You're right, 'cause at this point we have to see what combination of stupid and/or corrupt. So far we've seen both from him so and in high volume.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Either he doesn't think he can touch Trump (which he can't without added a Constitutional crisis on top of trying to convict Trump) or built up enough of a case for Congress to impeach (doesn't mean that Congress will do it though will all the Republican shills). Lets be honest, theres tons that Trump could be impeached on already.
    What is there to impeach Trump on?

That he improved the economy?

That he averted nuclear war with North Korea?

That he ended the malaise in Syria?

Ge outta here! /with a New York accent
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    If they had evidence thered be charges

Mueller says there arent any

Mueller aint got shit.
    Really? Your unqualified ass got access to the still classified report?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post

Ge outta here! /with a New York accent
    The "improved economy" that is slowing and it is entirely his fault?

He didn't avert nuclear war with North Korea when he was egging them on. He also didn't stop their nuclear programs either.

And he hasn't ended anything in Syria.

Obstruction of justice and corruption.

A reckless tax cut that lead to $750+ billion in annual deficits, with well on the way to a $1 trillion.

We were never remotely headed to a nuclear war with North Korea. And his diplomacy with 'Rocketman" has entirely fallen apart.

The Syrian conflict was always a side show.

China matters.
    Russia matters.
    ISIS had never and will never matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Really? Your unqualified ass got access to the still classified report?

- - - Updated - - -

The "improved economy" that is slowing and it is entirely his fault?

He didn't avert nuclear war with North Korea when he was egging them on. He also didn't stop their nuclear programs either.

And he hasn't ended anything in Syria.
    Trump knows how to treat a bully like ''Little Rocket Man''.

If this had been handled by Obama you would now have a nuclear apocalypse on your hands.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    It's almost like the report isn't out yet and you're making shit up.
    It's almost like they haven't said there is no grounds for impeachment...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    If by 'conspiracy', you mean a documented pattern of people around Trump lying about their ties with Russia. Mike Flynn, Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Jared Kushner, Donald Trump Jr, Rick Gates, etc etc.

And funny thing is that even if Mueller doesn't provide evidence of collusion, obstruction is still a crime. Just because the investigation one tries to obstruct clears you of that crime does not mean the obstruction stops being a crime.
    You deluded fools are still trying to hold onto hope that there will be an indictment. Give it up already. I'd be pissed if my tax money was going to this bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Oh look, another person that has already read Mueller's report. Suddenly everyone has a fucking time machine.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope for the best, expect the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey! I remember you, you are one of the ones that can't explain the tower meeting, Jr.'s emails, Trump firing Comey, Trump trying to fire Mueller, Trump asking Russia to hack, and so much more. Still waiting on that, hope you get around to that soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone near Trump has nothing to do with Trump or Russia.....as long as you ignore them talking to Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

You're right, 'cause at this point we have to see what combination of stupid and/or corrupt. So far we've seen both from him so and in high volume.
    Just answer one simple question for me. Was there any evidence of President Trump colluding with Russia to influence the 2016 election?

I'll save you the time. No, there isn't and no there wasn't.

Enjoy another 4 years