Well than this is kinda like a soft confirmation. If they would just want to show the joy of the MG's over King Mechagons demise, they could just add the normal gnome dance, soooo yeah let the hate come.

Quote Originally Posted by Alga View Post
    Totally agree. The problem currently with Old Gods is just the amount of enemies and their differences. N'Zoth kinda overuses the Faceless, K'thir and C'Thraxxi models. Besides insectoid buildings and cites, we also never really saw how the landscape would look in a black imperial way.
    I think that is the problem with the current villain factions, the scourge and the illidari at least have different kind of mobs, vrykuls, fel orcs, satyrs, san'layn, etc. Legion and the old gods are just overusing the same demons without using new models for different kind of demons(like the race of Hakkar houndmaster). Blizzard has to improve their work with this or people will get burnour very quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or are smaller scale plots more interesting? MoP or Wrath are infinitely more interesting than something like Legion or Cataclysm to me. Sure Wrath had the Lich King but overall it was a fairly small and self contained expansion plot. MoP is still the most invested I've been in a WoW story.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Is it just me or are smaller scale plots more interesting? MoP or Wrath are infinitely more interesting than something like Legion or Cataclysm to me. Sure Wrath had the Lich King but overall it was a fairly small and self contained expansion plot. MoP is still the most invested I've been in a WoW story.
    Nope. MoP was flat out better in terms of story than what this tragedy currently is.

MoPs faction war was actually good too.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nope. MoP was flat out better in terms of story than what this tragedy currently is.

1) Horde and Alliance fight in Jade forest and release sha
    2) Forget each other exist for a while
    3) Horde and Alliance decide to randomly build bases in a shitty jungle on the wrong side of the continent from their shipping lanes and fight over them instead of using the bases they had just built in Jade Forest
    4) Horde and Alliance glare at each other on Isle of Thunder for a bit
    5) Alliance randomly decides that, instead of letting the Horde tear itself apart and then wiping out the remains, they need to help a bunch of shitty trolls fight a civil war
    6) Alliance, despite their capital being a flaming crater still, for some reason decide to give tons of lumber and stone to the faction that builds huts and bone spikes as part of the war effort
    7) Horde completely fails to do their one job (taking the docks), and has done nothing of value with the resources so the Alliance breaks down the gate to take the city
    8) Alliance decides to not loot, claim resources, or in any pay punish the Horde for having spent years attacking their lands and people
    9) Alliance just lets Sylvanas walk away after having slaughtered two major Alliance towns, and a now-Alliance city-state, with "We'll have to think about retaking Gilneas eventually."

"""""""actually good"""""""

There were good parts of MoP's story, but they had nothing to do with the Alliance or Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuOfUluru View Post
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I mean I liked it but it wasn't exactly non controversial and non heated. It was just as...heated as BFA.

There were good parts of MoP's story, but they had nothing to do with the Alliance or Horde.

Eh debatable. I get that the faction war is controversial but I enjoy it....until people start acting like their favorite waifu is just a victim.....you know who I'm talking about >.> <.<
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    When have we ever had a compelling faction war story

10+ Year Old Account
    So is mmo-C datamining anymore? This is the second or third build on a row that WoWhead is on top of. Last time they waited hours to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    3) Horde and Alliance decide to randomly build bases in a shitty jungle on the wrong side of the continent from their shipping lanes and fight over them instead of using the bases they had just built in Jade Forest
    Let's not forget the part where they build bases in Kun Lai and then proceeded to do jack squat with them. Why did they do that again?

i.4cdn.org /v/ 1557282245607 . png
    There's a supposed 9.0 leak on /wowg/

7+ Year Old Account
    So is mmo-C datamining anymore? This is the second or third build on a row that WoWhead is on top of. Last time they waited hours to start.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291628/...ance-animation

So uh, as expected. A tepid response to the realization that Mechagnomes are for sure coming to Alliance.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowleakwowg View Post
    i.4cdn.org /v/ 1557282245607 . png
    There's a supposed 9.0 leak on /wowg/
    no...
    /10char

When have we ever had a compelling faction war story
    WC2.

/10char
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I disagree.

I don't see them switching this design philosophy as it generates the most profit sadly.

And there's one of the huge issues. Sacrificing players to chase the extra dollars.
    as others have said, please you and the other ones stop derailing the thread, you guys have thousands of negative threads to start your echo chambers, go there please.

Well, the mechagnome dance animations prove they will be a playable race. And the ending to the Mechagnome dungeon makes me think the next class will indeed be the Tinker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

I guess @chaud has just been really busy, he's the only one doing that (and the rest of the site) opposed to WoWHead having a team to do so.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurmech View Post
    Well, the mechagnome dance animations prove they will be a playable race. And the ending to the Mechagnome dungeon makes me think the next class will indeed be the Tinker.
    How does mechagon dungeon end?

You kill King Mechagon, Prince walks in and says: 'We must now focus on rebuilding. But if you ever require our assistance, you need only request it.'
    Last edited by Drekmar; 2019-05-08 at 09:54 AM.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Prince Erazmin says that they will rebuild, but that they will offer assistance if you request it, Gazlowe says that the partnership was not half bad, and that working with the Alliance was profitable.

Since the Goblins came to the island to get their hands on Mechagon tech, they probably got their hands on a decent amount of it which sets up the possibility of a tinker class that works kinda like monks.

Basically, gnomes and goblins now have mechagon tech which they will likely share with their own factions. This does not confirm 100% a tinker class, but it opens up an angle blizzard can use to introduce it, just like how pandaren shared the knowledge of monks with their factions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody