Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Now that I think about it, doesn't that imply that we'll be able to take ARs back with us? I doubt we're going to bring Uther back or Kael.
    No, he said we can leave due to being azeroth's greatest chamipion. The implication is that other characters (like jaina) travel with us but get stuck in the maw

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    It’s just so bad that this is yet another expansion where everything revolves around Sylvanas.

Sylvanas let Varian die, Sylvanas started most of the events in BfA and now she’s the one that causes all of the havoc in Shadowlands. She’s the most destructive character ever and Blizzard just doubles down on that. Enough of her already.
    I'll live with that if we just finally get to kill her properly. Pretty much the same mindset i had with faction war in this expansion, i will accept it gladly if it means we never have to mention it again.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

They didnt mention factions at all , and one of the bigget speculations was cross faction grouping and guilding, any of u guys think thats still possible tommorow? Would o f been a main feature if it was something right?

''All races will get some customization options'' - Does it mean that Allied races will also get new stuff or stuff fixed like Nightborne for example? Or tattoos for kultiras.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    The fact the game appears to cut out a ton of RNG loot and the AP Grind? Class abilities coming back? If you've ever watched Asmon or Preach lately, they don't even care about getting a new class, they would much rather prefer blizz to fix the wheel, rather than reinventing it.
    Doesn't answer my question, all of the things you mentioned aren't new features, they're old features returning.

Fixing the wheel is great, no disagreements there, I'm glad they are doing so, but how exactly will this last an entire expansion?

WoD had for the most part amazing Raids/Dungeons and class design(?) but it still flopped because that isn't enough to be good. I feel like this expansion is eerily similar. I don't trust the WoW devs to make enough stuff thats fun to do if they're removing RNG-chasing because they haven't so far.

I don't want to go through another expac that gets chalked up as being a 'learning experience' personally.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post

I'm glad they have listened, although this has killed a potential world revamp for good. Ladies, gentlemen and power bottoms, it was an absolute honor to serve with you during all these years.
    I still think 10-50 is a lot less restricted than it sounds. You can probably still jump around, just the "official story" is one expansion.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by HailArthas View Post
    Anyone wanna bet the key to closing the rift to the Shadowlands we need to reassemble the helmet? And we need a powerful soul to bind it with... *Cough* Arthas *Cough*
    We just need some Azerite glue that can only be produced by Gnome Tinkers. Tinkers confirmed #2022.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

3+ Year Old Account

I'm glad they have listened, although this has killed a potential world revamp for good. Ladies, gentlemen and power bottoms, it was an absolute honor to serve with you during all these years.
    They had me at "Follow Chromie"

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally offtopic to most posts atm, but I wonder if Bastion will tie in to the 'seeker' lore from the priest mount quest. Those mounts are like non-derpy seekers and presumably both are ancient and somewhat connected to the light.

Quote Originally Posted by NotTrihard View Post
    Not if it's exclusively for the OG races, Draenei and Blood elf should've gotten some updates too
    By OG races I believe they mean non-Allied Races. They mentioned the ability to change the length of Draenei's tail in a dev interview.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    ''All races will get some customization options'' - Does it mean that Allied races will also get new stuff or stuff fixed like Nightborne for example? Or tattoos for kultiras.
    I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I think they want to bring the OG races up to the standard of some AR's in terms of hair options and whatnot.

I hope we get leper gnomes!

Time to spam Cata & Legion & Pandaria over & over & over again because fuck wod leveling and bfa
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    Doesn't answer my question, all of the things you mentioned aren't new features, they're old features returning.

Fixing the wheel is great, no disagreements there, I'm glad they are doing so, but how exactly will this last an entire expansion?

WoD had for the most part amazing Raids/Dungeons and class design(?) but it still flopped because that isn't enough to be good. I feel like this expansion is eerily similar. I don't trust the WoW devs to make enough stuff thats fun to do if they're removing RNG-chasing because they haven't so far.

I don't want to go through another expac that gets chalked up as being a 'learning experience' personally.
    WoD failed because of lack of raid tiers. It never would have kept 10 million subs it got at launch, but if had been a full expansion with 3 tiers, people would think much higher of it. Plus, it was great in WoD when you only had to log on twice a week and not feel compelled to do everything in the world.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Time to spam Cata & Legion & Pandaria over & over & over again because fuck wod leveling and bfa
    Cata leveling is a really good time, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    They are resurrected in the style of we meet and interact with them again. Yes even if it’s the realm of the dead I absolutely dislike this. If you kill someone off don’t bring them back again just because. This is another point that reminds me of WoD.
    yeah, it is kinda like WoD with introducing the idea of parallel universes and immportal demons, which of course lead to teh famous analogy of infinite Grom killing finite Mannoroth.

I will give Blizz osme leeway on this, they have to somehow realize how insane the idea of killing someone who is already dead is, though i guess we havekilled ghosts for decades now, so who knows anymore. Personal guess is that when we kill things in the Shadowlands they get broken down to primal essences and get reincarnated or something.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

They had me at "Follow Chromie"
    Exactly! That's how you fix a broken timeline.

Why are there so many dislikes on the cinematic trailer???
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295977/...venant?webhook

So, Blizz released a Bastion preview. Kyrians look a lot like they are player ready, and the Owl race... is basically the Keepers from Mass Effect?

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I'll live with that if we just finally get to kill her properly. Pretty much the same mindset i had with faction war in this expansion, i will accept it gladly if it means we never have to mention it again.
    I don’t think she’ll ever die. Supposedly she’s above EVERYONE now even the big unknown Shadowlands entity. It’s so hilarious.

On another note: I hope Anduin gets stuck in the Maw.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Cata leveling is a really good time, honestly.
    There was a time where leveling was really fucking fast where I leveled through Cata JUST in Hyjal and that was the best time leveling ever