Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I could definitely see it becoming a thing in Shadowlands, what with the one-two punch of it being a death themed expansion with Bolvar and Ebon blade as major players, and also being able to visit the forge of domination. I wouldnt be surprised if DKs will be able to make a legendary weapon with the appearance of Frostmourne, or extremely similar at least.
    Yeah, that was honestly what my idea was the moment I heard that we were gonna use the Forge of Domination.
    They could very well tie a Frostmourne transmog weapon skin to Torgast or something. Especially now that Frost DKs can once again use 2Hs.

A model already exists since Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    Off the top of my head? Most of those damage buffs would help, if tuned right, make some of our talents a bit more usable. Outside of that, Kill Command as a focus builder seems a bit weird, and I kind of wish they had used Dire Frenzy instead. I also feel that we needed a decent "big hit" ability, like Fury of the Eagle was back in LEgion
    This. Stop making baseline abilities into talents, and add one more melee like Fury of the Eagle and it will be juicy deeps.

5+ Year Old Account
    At long last I might actually return to Druid, the changes are sooooooooo overdue but better than never for sure.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Can anyone decipher the Outlaw changes for me? It says that Roll the Bones is now a "modifiable" CD but I have zero idea what that means.
    Seems like it's now a cd move so we don't have to roll our combo points over and over again. There's another move available that will reduce the cd of Roll the Bones.

I think? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    Can anyone decipher the Outlaw changes for me? It says that Roll the Bones is now a "modifiable" CD but I have zero idea what that means.
    Sounds like it might be a proc-based cooldown instead of a RNG finisher. Hard to say without seeing it in action, but i definitely get the idea that it is no longer a finisher cooldown, but instead a regular cooldown.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah, that was honestly what my idea was the moment I heard that we were gonna use the Forge of Domination.
    They could very well tie a Frostmourne transmog weapon skin to Torgast or something. Especially now that Frost DKs can once again use 2Hs.

A model already exists since Legion.
    I doubt they'll do it but it would be great if they made the DK artifact weapons have an optional two-handed version. I'd love to use the hidden appearance but I'm never touching dual-wielding.

Holy power again for all Paladín specs !! Finally I will be able to be a Palatank again, although changes for retribution looks amazing.

I am a happy Paladin at the moment
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would of liked Thunder clap to come back to all specs but.... can't get them all. Looking forward to see how things pan out.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, they gave Arcane a little more flex regarding single target or AoE focus. I also see Equipoise made a talent. Not sure how Fireblast giving Ignite spread control gonna work, you use it pretty much always when having Hot Streak.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkarath View Post
    Holy power again for all Paladín specs !! Finally I will be able to be a Palatank again, although changes for retribution looks amazing.

I am a happy Paladin at the moment
    Same, I enjoyed the ret gameplay this expansion and getting hammer of wrath and other goodies baseline will be fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    This. Stop making baseline abilities into talents, and add one more melee like Fury of the Eagle and it will be juicy deeps.
    Yeah, Survival is a weirdly competent spec. It has a fair amount of leg room, a couple of decent builds, and can perform in most situations.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've never played a Paladin past level 20 before but I love seeing Paladin players happy since it seems like every other expansion y'all get absolutely bodied by class changes.

Congrats! :')

Is it me, or does anyone else think that it's weird for survival to get arcane shot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Is it me, or does anyone else think that it's weird for survival to get arcane shot?
    They alr were shooting stuff with their other abilities.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Fierce felines will see their Bloodtalons Talent reimagined, tapping into their primal power. When Feral Druids use Shred, Rake, and Ferocious Bite in quick succession, the damage of their next Rip will increase dramatically.

Fiiinalyyyyyy.
    Yup finally, started leveling my Feral after reading that.
    On the other end of the spectrum, I deleted my ret paladin.
    I tried to stomach Holy Power for years but it never was fun as DPS cause the whole building and spending thing made every ability outside of Templar's Verdict a soft wet noodle and now that they are bringing Holy Power back for all paladins instead of stripping it from Ret at least I got no hope that it will ever go away so bye bye ret.

Well, DH changes look fine. Wish we'd get the ability to have whirling warglaives again.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

3+ Year Old Account

Me, a Shadow Priest.

When is 10.0 anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Never underestimate a dwarf's ability to point blank blow someone's head off after impaling them with their axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Never underestimate a dwarf's ability to point blank blow someone's head off after impaling them with their axe.
    I imagine it will be useful for those moments where we hve to run from the boss, so I no longer have to spam my Serpent Sting.

I get the feeling that WoW is heading to a pick and play type system since nothing they do these days is widely accepted as good and any real feedback they get during alpha/beta is ignored not to mention nothing they do is as popular as stuff they've already done in the past...

If you want to play classic you pick classic and launch it just like now, if you want to play Legion you pick Legion and launch it, if you want to play Wrath you pick Wrath and launch it, then as time goes on the patches/content roll out till they get to the last patch (there wouldn't be any pre expansion patches like the squish in Legion) then if you want you would start all over in the next expansion when you get bored with the one you are currently on.

If classic is/was as popular as people claim then why wouldn't they switch to this model? all indications point to a bleed in subs since BfA (not as bad as WoD), they don't have to make new content, just end the game after SL then throw up servers for each expansion, continue charging $15 a month and call it a day, it's like passive income minus server costs.