10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Who is the moron in the middle and on the right? Because everyone should be on the far left.
    that's why it's called an OPINION PIECE.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    ya know i remebrr hearing about a prophacy years ago that said the 44th president would be the last president of the united states. thought it was a mother shipton one but cant find it anywhere now, and this was back when i was like 13/14 so years ago.

i do sometimes wonder if that person wasnt far off looking at it.
    Was he going to be dressed in green? Was it this?

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    that's why it's called an OPINION PIECE.
    Well considering he runs a website that uses Daily Caller and Gateway Pundit, he shouldn't be a contributor at all. Literally uses white supremacist bullshit and conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Was he going to be dressed in green? Was it this?

nah was baba vanga i found it eventually, she died in like 1999 which is probly why its been ages since id heared about her.

Another prediction attributed to her is that the 44th President of the United States would be the country's last Commander-in-chief.[28][29][30][31] It has also been claimed that Vanga correctly predicted the 44th President would be African-American.[32] Vanga's supporters also claimed that she predicted the 45th president will be with a "messianic personality", who will be faced with a crisis that eventually "brings the country down"
    aint saying i belive it, just strange timing all this.

And most of the prediction has come true in a way, Obama was the last president you had of a UNITED States of America, alot don't seem to consider trump there president any way, Obama was African american and trump is dealing with crisis's in America that are totally unprecedented, and his followers certainly follow him like he's a messianic personality...... only part of the prophecy not right so far is the collapse of america.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2020-10-01 at 02:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    If Trump maintains his base and voter turn out is low he can (and likely will) win. If voter turnout is high...his base won't be enough to win the EC. There were plenty of areas in 2016 where Trump only won by a hair though...so the potential to flip those places for Biden is pretty good.

What that means is that anyone that wants trump out of office needs to go out and vote for Biden...even if they have to hold their nose to do it. If you don't vote and Trump wins... then you can't complain about what's going to happen to your country over the next four years.
    If the pre-cast votes are anything to go off of, voter turnout will not be an issue.

I have almost zero doubt that Biden will win the popular vote. I have almost zero doubt he will also win the electoral college when including mail-in votes and absentee ballots.

The only point of contention is if Trump is able to finagle and malign the mail-in process that enough votes get lost to toss the mail-in results "into doubt" to such a number that the in-person voters, who by the latest numbers I can recall will be predominantly republican, carry him in a scanty few counties to some ill-wrought victory.

In any normal circumstances, Trump would lose this election. Badly.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    You know McInnes hangs out with actual skinheads right? And ACTUAL Latino Nazis. Yes, those are a thing.

Not going to link the big pictures, but each one of these minority morons I believe got arrested in New York after the Proud Boys started a riot.
    https://www.splcenter.org/sites/defa...a_10.13.18.jpg
    But you see the white guy in the front? That is looking at the camera? That is a skinhead Nazi. You see the short Latino guy to the left of him in the stocking hat? Latino Nazi.
    Oh yeah. We call them "Morenazis". They're a laughingstock in Latin America
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    In any normal circumstances, Trump would lose this election. Badly.
    Yeah, same thing was said in 2016...

Hillary was never at any point in time this far ahead, and with a lead so stable.
    Biden has been 6-8 points ahead of Trump since may. And probably after the debates he'll be 7-9 points ahead. I know that this is weird because of the shock and horror of 2016 and the polls, but generally speaking, a 6-8 point lead is a commanding one in a normal circumstance. But yeah, the orange cancer could win. It's very unlikely, but he could eke out an electoral college win .
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2020-10-01 at 03:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biden smashes fundraising records during chaotic debate
    The campaign raised nearly $4 million in an hour -- and won 60,000 new donors.

ActBlue has processed over $65,000,000 since the beginning of the debate last night. 2nd best 24 hour period behind the 24 hours after RBGs death. However that time saw a lot more donations go to Senate candidates.

Fact: if you were to subtract all '16 votes from Westmoreland Co. (PA), Macomb (MI) and Waukesha (WI), Hillary Clinton would be president today.
    This is some of the most valuable real estate on the political map, and Biden is hitting it in a way Clinton didn't.
    Joe Biden greets the largest crowd he has likely seen since March as he exits the train station in Greensburg, Pennsylvania

All Aboard I'm diggin the train theme as a leftist.

• Anyone know how much Team Clown has raised in the past 24 hours?
    Government Affiliated Snark

To be fair, 2016 wasn't normal circumstances either.

ya know i remebrr hearing about a prophacy years ago that said the 44th president would be the last president of the united states. thought it was a mother shipton one but cant find it anywhere now, and this was back when i was like 13/14 so years ago.

i do sometimes wonder if that person wasnt far off looking at it.
    Edgar Casey

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Oh yeah. We call them "Morenazis". They're a laughingstock in Latin America
    Like Morena pero with a zi at the end?

nah was baba vanga i found it eventually, she died in like 1999 which is probly why its been ages since id heared about her.

aint saying i belive it, just strange timing all this.

And most of the prediction has come true in a way, Obama was the last president you had of a UNITED States of America, alot don't seem to consider trump there president any way, Obama was African american and trump is dealing with crisis's in America that are totally unprecedented, and his followers certainly follow him like he's a messianic personality...... only part of the prophecy not right so far is the collapse of america.
    Ya Nastradamus predicted the arab-russian collolition would destroy us in the late 90's and that never happened.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Yup. Its the unholy marry of moreno (brown skinned) and nazi, because the stupidity of brownskinned latinos supporting white supremacy, and somehow not getting a stroke for the irony, is frankly baffling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Ya Nastradamus predicted the arab-russian collolition would destroy us in the late 90's and that never happened.
    He predicted something like... ‘an old enemy will rise again, joining new found threats, into a storm of hellfire. Forces will unite to bring down the land of virtue.’ We then take that and try to contextualize it for our times... because we as a whole, humanity are massive narcissist. The odds of the world ending during your life time, is only relatively greater than the previous generation, and only due to entropy... not our existence.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Yup. Its the unholy marry of moreno (brown skinned) and nazi, because the stupidity of brownskinned latinos supporting white supremacy, and somehow not getting a stroke for the irony, is frankly baffling.
    I bet they're the people who are like "Soy de España e Italia!" while they sit around bitching about their "pelo malo" while trying to find an equally racist Rubia that will for whatever reason have them so they can "mejorar la raza" and live their racist fantasties through their child.

He predicted something like... ‘an old enemy will rise again, joining new found threats, into a storm of hellfire. Forces will unite to bring down the land of virtue.’ We then take that and try to contextualize it for our times... because we as a whole, humanity are massive narcissist. The odds of the world ending during your life time, is only relatively greater than the previous generation, and only due to entropy... not our existence.
    Nostradamus is a perfect example of how if your prophecies are vague enough, and numerous enough, you can get credit for predicting just about anything.

I bet they're the people who are like "Soy de España e Italia!" while they sit around bitching about their "pelo malo" while trying to find an equally racist Rubia that will for whatever reason have them so they can "mejorar la raza" and live their racist fantasties through their child.
    I... Have seen those specimens here. And it's more baffling since they are not snow white, blue/green eyes and light colored hair. Also, its stupid as fuck, since 99% of Latinos are either native americans, african americans or mestizo. There're almost no 100% genetically european latino in Chile, Perú, Colombia, etc. Maybe there are more in Argentina and Urugay though.

I... Have seen those specimens here. Its stupid as fuck, since 99% of Latinos are either native americans, african americans or mestizo. There're almost no 100% genetically european latino in Chile, Perú, Colombia, etc. Maybe there are more in Argentina and Urugay though.
    Oh God I know... even like the clearly... clearly black Latinos... I remember a guy telling me he's white... and he was Dominican... and definitely not white. My grandfather is Rican and... while he looks quite white...he's not white... This is also a pretty big problem with Cubans... probably makes it easier for them to vote for Trump.

the only 100% genetically European Latinos are those with last names like "Rozitchner" and "Holmberg" or "Krause" because their Nazi parents fled to Argentina...

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Biden smashes fundraising records during chaotic debate
    The campaign raised nearly $4 million in an hour -- and won 60,000 new donors.

ActBlue has processed over $65,000,000 since the beginning of the debate last night. 2nd best 24 hour period behind the 24 hours after RBGs death. However that time saw a lot more donations go to Senate candidates.
    Senate races are arguably even more important.

If Trump wins the Presidency and keeps a GOP Senate, he can continue his crusade to stack the court with GOP judges.

If Trump wins the Presidency and we get a Democrat Senate, we can have actual checks on his ability to do horrifying things, up to and including impeachment and removal for his election ratfuckery. Pence could be impeached and removed as well, as having benefited from said ratfuckery. Then Pelosi is President, and Democrats control House/Senate/White House. That would require some cooperation from the GOP, which isn't terribly likely, but in early 2021 with almost two years to go til the midterms and zero chance of their future electoral chances tied to Trump they might be more willing to get rid of him for making them all look bad.

If Biden wins the Presidency and the GOP keeps the Senate, any of the legislation that Democrats want is DOA, thanks to McConnell. Biden can do limited things via Executive Orders, but thanks to Trump's ratfuckery of the courts, they aren't likely to hold up for long.

Of course, the ideal is that Biden wins the Presidency and the Democrats flip the Senate, in which case we can start to undo all the utter bullshit of the last 4 years and rebuild the country as something resembling a functioning democracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Edgar Casey

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, it was that baba Vanga back in the 1990s, I found it eventually

- - - Updated - - -

Bring down "the land of virtue"

And from that you guys thought he definitely ment america ?