Oh yeah. Covid can attack the heart
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I was reading something that it could be Pompeo that they would contest would be next in line. IDK I doubt Pence will get incapacitated for it to matter.
    Agreed. Pence seems pretty isolated for the most part so this is largely just "theorycrafting", for lack of a better term.

And that would be the argument from everything I've seen, that it should fall to Pompeo next rather than the Speaker (Pelosi) or President of the Senate (Grassley)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    And lungs. And brain. And a whole bunch of other organs.

As Trump is fond of saying, "It's nasty stuff."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    "Working out of offices" at the hospital, LOL

He ain't doing shit. He's lying on a bed hooked up to monitors. Age + obesity means he's in for a really bad time. Maybe the first sitting POTUS to die since JFK.
    Cmon we all know "work" for him is just watching fox news all day. That he'll easily be able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Errr.. And healthier?
    by virtue of bojo's relative youth, and a youth spent playing alot of sports, It does factor in to over all health.

Trump on the other hand Is 74 and heavier than bojo and spent his youth actively dodging any form of physical active, hence his small hands. Trump would drop dead just being near a rugby pitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait you think these people would be forthcoming?
    Maybe? But Pence hasn't jumped into the stage. Plus, going from "no symptoms" to "hoarse" in 12 hours and "hoarse" to "dying" in another 12? I mean, that doesn't sound right, but I've also not seen anyone die to this stuff yet. So take this as only minorly informed opinion.

Mr. 6'3" 230 lbs.
    Ouch, touche. You win this round.

Also impromptu Walter Reed visit a year ago not truly explained.
    I mean...what could that have been, that directly affects this? We know he's old fat weak and fat. Does COVID-19 kill people with strokes or heart attacks or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    He ain't doing shit.
    I hope that hospital has cable, so he can see alllllllllll the new Biden ads.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    One of The primary problems with covid is clotting.

It worth remembering. Covid isn't the virus.

Covid is the desiese caused by the virus or more exactly the bodys own immune response to the virus

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leobald View Post
    I am honestly surprised.

I would have expected they keep him in the WH as long as possible to send the message that everything is okay.
    Who's to say they didn't?

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Wait you think these people would be forthcoming?

Mr. 6'3" 230 lbs. Also impromptu Walter Reed visit a year ago not truly explained.
    It was a stroke. I'm more inclined to belive my mum who worked in that field before I belive any one else, she didn't even know about his visit last year and she came and asked me has he had a small stroke because she saw him on t.v and she immediately noticed the signs.

Melanie just has a cough and headache, if anyone cares, yeah nobody cares.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Who's to say they didn't?
    I heard rumor they waited until the markets closed before transporting him, but I'm not sure how much truth there is to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    One of The primary problems with covid is clotting.

It worth remembering. Covid isn't the virus.

Covid is the desiese caused by the virus or more exactly the bodys own immune response to the virus
    Yup. Wasnt he on blood thinners?
    He's fucked if he has a stroke again.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Mild symptoms > experimental cocktail > fever > Water Reed. He's been escalating all day. I'm sure he's totally fine
    Why would they put the president on an experimental cocktail? That seems like a huge and unnecessary risk.

Mild symptoms > experimental cocktail > fever > Water Reed. He's been escalating all day. I'm sure he's totally fine
    Yeah I think this puts to bed any theories he's faking it. at the time tbh we didn't know for certain cause of this administration are all liars and conmen, but now there is no doubt.

Thoughts and Prayers that Trump recovers from this "Democratic hoax"

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    It was a stroke. I'm more inclined to belive my mum who worked in that field before I belive any one else, she didn't even know about his visit last year and she came and asked me has he had a small stroke because she saw him on t.v and she immediately noticed the signs.
    It wasn't "a" stroke, it was potentially a series of mini-strokes - https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...11758051954695

Because remember, when Trump denied this literally nobody was saying a thing about "a series of mini-strokes", so his denial is oddly specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Why would they put the president on an experimental cocktail? That seems like a huge and unnecessary risk.
    highest dosage of experimental cocktail no less.

Image.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I hope that hospital has cable, so he can see alllllllllll the new Biden ads.
    Imagine if the last thing he sees is Biden's smiling face. It would be darkly poetic.

about as much as she cares about christmas??
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Thoughts and prayers for the covid virus. Hope it makes a swift recovery.