15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's actually a pretty great institution. A lot of countries wish they could have a postal system like the USPS. The problem is many GOP members constantly try and kill it like they do Social Security and Medicare.

USPS was actually at the top of the list from this PEW research.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...g-cdc-and-hhs/
    Yeah, despite the occasional complaint or controversy, the USPS is probably one of the best postal institutions in the world. Just imagine living in a country where you were hesitant to use the postal service because there was a high rate of lost packages.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Sry, I meant NC.
    nobody is calling NC for trump or biden. Just Penn and some think GA we'll see but that's where we are projecting it to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    For those that don't know, the theory is that the polls are so false and skewed in Biden's favor that they constitute Trump voter suppression..
    I...was saying the same thing myself. Huh.

Also:

Trump battle with Fox News revived by Arizona projection

This is a cult. There is only loyalty to Trump.

The campaign has been furious at Fox since its decision desk was the first to project Biden would win Arizona. The network made the call around 11:30 p.m. Tuesday. Only The Associated Press has joined Fox in projecting Biden to win the state.

The anger toward Fox is palpable among Trump allies. The campaign urged surrogates to call the network directly on Thursday to urge them to withdraw the call of Arizona, according to a person familiar with the matter.

Trump associates have spent the past 48 hours blasting the decision, some of them doing so on Fox's airwaves. The campaign made it personal on Thursday when it sent out a release decrying Arnon Mishkin, the head of the Fox decision desk, as a “Democrat operative” and highlighting his past donations to the Obama presidential campaign in 2008.

While Mishkin did give to Obama and other Democrats, he has also donated to Republicans, including former Rep. Bruce Poliquin (R-Maine).

Mishkin’s call of Arizona is said to have infuriated Trump on Tuesday night as it gave momentum to Biden on election night even as millions of votes were still being counted. The president's campaign has been adamant that Trump will carry Arizona, potentially as early as Friday, but Fox has stood by its call, and stood by Mishkin.

The spat with the Fox News decision desk has been one of multiple tense moments between the Trump campaign and the president’s favorite network since Election Day began. The clashes followed weeks of complaints by Trump, who regularly attacks the network’s news anchors while praising its opinion hosts like Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany appeared on Fox News on Wednesday night in the role of campaign adviser to assert that the president's staff would seek to invalidate ballots counted after Election Day in Pennsylvania.

Anchor Martha MacCallum pressed McEnany on the issue, explaining that she was essentially arguing for disenfranchising voters who had legally cast ballots based on state law.

“Even if they voted on Nov. 3 in Pennsylvania because they were told that that was okay to do, you’re going to throw their — toss their ballot out if it doesn’t come in until the day after or two days after?” MacCallum asked.

Tim Murtaugh, the campaign's communications director, went after Fox News while appearing on the network on Wednesday, accusing the decision desk of giving Biden an opening to declare himself president-elect by calling Arizona in his favor.

"I don’t think you want that hanging around your neck," Murtaugh said.

Trump has appeared on the network more than any other by far during his presidency. At one of his final rallies before Election Day, Trump did a roll call of Fox News opinion hosts he liked. As polls opened on Tuesday morning, Trump called into “Fox & Friends.”

But the president has become increasingly agitated with Fox News in the final months of the campaign, seemingly setting up the network to shoulder some blame if he loses.

The president bristled at the network's live coverage of former President Obama's campaign speeches in the final week of the race, and he has lamented multiple times that the network is not what it once was under the leadership of Roger Ailes, who resigned amid sexual harassment allegations in 2016 and died in 2017.

“The biggest difference between now and 2016 is @FoxNews,” Trump tweeted in late October. “They are a whole different deal. Despite this, our campaign is doing much better, with bigger crowds and even more (much!) enthusiasm, than we had in 2016.”
    So there you have it. In the last, um, 15 minutes, Trump has blamed FOX News, polls, and Republicans who didn't love him enough, in addition to voter fraud, for why he hasn't won yet. Who's going to want to work with him after this?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Well, North Carolina said they won't announce their stuff till the 11th because of the mail in ballots which we know will skew heavily for Biden.
    It is highly unlikely that NC is going for Biden though. It is theoretically possible, but it is the least likely of the open races (Not counting Alaska, which is only open for reasons that have nothing to do with being close)

Every middle of the ground voter I've talked to I told them the number one reason to vote Biden is because Trump is going to delegitimitize our election process.

Here we are.

Trumpism is a disease in this country.

If you're one of my fellow far leftists and chose to vote someone else or not vote at all because you don't want to help the neo lib and "don't vote shame me bro" you're just as big of a piece if garbage as a Trump supporter.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Also Howie God damned Hawkins is a literally GOP psy ops candidate.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I absolutely agree. Trust me. That's what I meant when I said we're backwards. we need to fix our shit, idk how to do that though tbh. no freaking clue.
    I don't know either. We had those fights 100 years ago, when companies couldn't bully you as they do now. And lobbying wasnt a thing. You dont even have proper unions if you want nationwide strikes ...
    We can send some huillotines if you want? We can't use them anymore but it helped us replace the nobles with the rich in the past...
    Good luck

Yeah, but Biden is barely beating Trump in Nevada, and even with all the mail-in ballots there, Trump hasn’t passed him. I know Biden got a lot more votes in NC, GA and PA because of mail-in’s, but there all nearly complete and he’s still behind. I don’t see him winning any of those states, tbh.

PA, for example, according to what I’m seeing, is at 89% counted.
    Again, it's maths. If Biden get 70% of the remaining votes in PA (~350k), he will win by 50k-100k votes difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Yeah, despite the occasional complaint or controversy, the USPS is probably one of the best postal institutions in the world. Just imagine living in a country where you were hesitant to use the postal service because there was a high rate of lost packages.
    I run an online store and send thousands of packages a year. USPS comes right up daily and picks up the packages without error. Every single package I've mailed in the past year has arrived at the destination, and arrived on time, with the exception of a single package. That particular package I left in a mailbox with the flag up and believe it may have been stolen. So yeah, they're exceptionally efficient and reliable (at least in this area) and I don't understand the crap they get.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    Every middle of the ground voter I've talked to I told them the number one reason to vote Biden is because Trump is going to delegitimitize our election process.

Here we are.

Trumpism is a disease in this country.

If you're one of my fellow far leftists and chose to vote someone else or not vote at all because you don't want to help the neo lib and "don't vote shame me bro" you're just as big of a piece if garbage as a Trump supporter.
    They're actually bigger pieces of shit. And they deserve all the shit they get for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's actually a pretty great institution. A lot of countries wish they could have a postal system like the USPS. The problem is many GOP members constantly try and kill it like they do Social Security and Medicare.

USPS was actually at the top of the list from this PEW research.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...g-cdc-and-hhs/

Also a good watch IMO.

Yeah, but Biden is barely beating Trump in Nevada, and even with all the mail-in ballots there, Trump hasn’t passed him. I know Biden got a lot more votes in NC, GA and PA because of mail-in’s, but there all nearly complete and he’s still behind. I don’t see him winning any of those states, tbh.

PA, for example, according to what I’m seeing, is at 89% counted.
    You're in denial.

Trump is done. NV will end up with a bigger margin than Hillary won by in 2016.

PA is going to be a 100-200k win for Biden.

GA is going to be very close, but Biden will be ahead in that as well.

I believe the math is still there for Biden in AZ, but we'll see.

Regardless Biden has enough ECV's wrapped up and will be the 46th president of the United States.

Fascists gonna fascist.

"Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr
    · 1 h
    The best thing for America’s future is for @realDonaldTrump to go to total war over this election to expose all of the fraud, cheating, dead/no longer in state voters, that has been going on for far too long.

It’s time to clean up this mess & stop looking like a banana republic!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    I don't know either. We had those fights 100 years ago, when companies couldn't bully you as they do now. And lobbying wasnt a thing. You dont even have proper unions if you want nationwide strikes ...
    We can send some huillotines if you want? We can't use them anymore but it helped us replace the nobles with the rich in the past...
    Good luck
    Oh my my. Unfortunately history disagrees with all this. Companies used to straight up own people. Take a look at the Industrial Revolution, read Sinclair's "The Jungle". Strikes used to get put down by militaries, and had death tolls in the hundreds or thousands.

None of this is excusing anything, but the wealthy class kicking in the teeth of the majority of the population is not a modern phenomena.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Again, it's maths. If Biden get 70% of the remaining votes in PA (~350k), he will win by 50k-100k votes difference.
    And just a 10-20k vote lead would be pretty safe even in the event of a recount.

Fascists gonna fascist.

"Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr
    · 1 h
    The best thing for America’s future is for @realDonaldTrump to go to total war over this election to expose all of the fraud, cheating, dead/no longer in state voters, that has been going on for far too long.

It’s time to clean up this mess & stop looking like a banana republic!"
    Thank god our military won't back that stupid shit.

He needs 60% to win. He has been overperforming that % consistently last 10 hours
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    And just a 10-20k vote lead would be pretty safe even in the event of a recount.
    Biden probably ends up with a 2-3% win in PA when all the provisionals get counted.

Even if Biden wins, I can't help but feel that we're just stopping the gushing of blood but the country is still in a critical condition. Just imagine what fresh hell the GOP will unleash on us in 2024.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Thank god our military won't back that stupid shit.
    Yep. They will just straight up ignore it. We still aren't having a civil war, no matter how much they fantasize about it.