10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    It's still not a guarantee that it will continue to be the case. On top of that: where are the ability names "mana burn" and "evasion" for the demon hunter? And before you respond, keep this in mind:

So that disqualifies the "Mana Break" and "Blur" abilities.
    They were both brought into WoW before the introduction of the Demon Hunter class. That doesn't change the fact that they were translated from WC3 into WoW. And frankly they were translated into WoW quite faithfully.

Source?
    You missed the official Blizzard artwork I posted?

Not all of them, and, again, none of that is a guarantee that future classes added to the game will follow that trend. Again, until it happens, all you have is head canon. Opinion.
    ALL of them were. Every single one. Something like Pocket Factory is comparatively simple to something like SEF for example.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    The practice of voodoo isn't the same as the loa giving their blessings. Hell, voodoo isn't even taught to all TROLLS in lore. As a result, practically nobody knows how it works. They'd have to do some REALLY egregious retcons to make it possible for other races to be shadow hunters and I'd rather shadow hunter never be playable as a result.
    Well, to say that practically nobody knows how it works is plenty reason why it *could* be made playable by any race.

If we were given any exclusive reasoning that only Trolls can do this because they have Tusks or because all the Loa are Troll ancestors who only answer to Trolls, then that'd be a problem. We know that Loa are on the same level as Wild Gods though, and they answer to anyone who calls upon them. We know that Voodoo is simply a practice or religion, and that it's not exactly exclusive to Trolls because there exists Voodoo Gnomes.

I don't think it's any more of a stretch to have Shadow Hunters than it was to have Monks, Shamans and Druids be available to all sorts of races. I mean, honestly I don't agree that Paladins should have been opened up to all these races like Dwarves, Tauren, Dark Irons and Zandalari, but it's more of a broad classification of a 'Warrior of Light and Justice'. Same can apply to Shadow Hunters, who can maintain that Voodoo aspect but otherwise broadly apply as a 'Hunter/Fighter of the Shadows' just as Monks are commonly perceived as 'Martial Arts Masters' regardless of any given Pandaren cultural ties.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-01-22 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What you typed was an opinion. Just because it's what you think doesn't make it fact. Which is something you really need to learn because you often spout head canon as fact.
    So it's my opinion that Raise Dead and Unholy Frenzy were both Necromancer abilities that wound up in the Death Knight class?

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Well, to say that practically nobody knows how it works is plenty reason why it *could* be made playable by any race.

If we were given any exclusive reasoning that only Trolls can do this because they have Tusks or because all the Loa are Troll ancestors who only answer to Trolls, then that'd be a problem. We know that Loa are on the same level as Wild Gods though, and they answer to anyone who calls upon them. We know that Voodoo is simply a practice or religion, and that it's not exactly exclusive to Trolls because there exists Voodoo Gnomes.

I don't think it's any more of a stretch to have Shadow Hunters than it was to have Monks, Shamans and Druids be available to all sorts of races. I mean, honestly I don't agree that Paladins should have been opened up to all these races like Dwarves, Tauren, Dark Irons and Zandalari, but it's more of a broad classification of a 'Warrior of Light and Justice'. Same can apply to Shadow Hunters, who can maintain that Voodoo aspect but otherwise broadly apply as a 'Hunter/Fighter of the Shadows' just as Monks are commonly perceived as 'Martial Arts Masters' regardless of any given Pandaren cultural ties.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Voodoo

It's specifically called the "ancient power of the trolls" in lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    So it's my opinion that Raise Dead and Unholy Frenzy were both Necromancer abilities that wound up in the Death Knight class?
    No it's your opinion that necromancer was 100% folded into death knight. Mostly because necromancers still exist that aren't death knights.

It's single target.

25 yards.

10 second recharge, 15 second duration.

Irrelevant for this particular discussion.

Except the Island Expedition teams were specifically designed to function like actual players playing a class. Hence why almost all of them had class-based abilities except the Tinker teams which were using HotS abilities translated into WoW class abilities.

So you're not trying to argue that utility abilities aren't used for Tank/DPS/Healing? Are you kidding?

Also I was talking about damaging abilities when you decided to chime in. You said "Of course they do". Please don't try to weasel out of it now.

So are you now admitting that you were wrong when you said that items can serve the same function and purpose as class abilities?

And I wasn't talking about racials, I was talking about class abilities, to which you answered "Of course they do!".

You said a single ability. Are you trying to weasel out of something again? The only difference between those skills is the amount healers via spell power.

Relevance?

And again, I said class abilities not racials. The Goblin racial ALSO doesn't replace a class ability.
    Thank you for proving my point once again. And no its not irrelevant to the discussion as it proves you don't just perfectly clone a skill like you tried to claim.

And no once again you can't read. They have the same purpose of doing damage or what ever. Just because its scaled differently doesn't mean they don't serve the same purpose. You literally proved it yourself by linking 2 single target heals with different scaled healing. Both are still a healing skill. You do realize you hurt your arguments more than anyone else ever could by continuing to reply with a bunch of nonsense and facts that disprove your own ideas right?

No, it's referred to as the ancient power of the trolls by Rokhan.

That's not a designation of the power, it's a contextual explanation of what Voodoo is, particularly to how Rokhan regards it. At this moment in time, no one would have been aware that any other race would willingly want to tap into the power; we're talking about Warcraft 3 lore when Druidism was absolutely exclusive to Night Elves.

It's little different than the whole concept of Chi being derived from the Pandaren's word for "Spirit". It's not a power that comes from Pandaria or tied to Pandarens, and anyone can tap into that power. It's only that the Pandarens developed the ability to cultivate, harness and channel that power.

Voodoo is simply explained as a dark and powerful form of magic practiced primarily by troll shadow hunters, hexxers, and witch doctors as well as others. That's the literal description in the link you provided. There's no exclusivity to Trolls, as I said again, there were Voodoo Gnomes in the game that use the same power.

Beyond this, there are numerous non-Troll Witchdoctors in the game like the Human Witchdoctors in Stranglethorn under Colonel Kurzen who are very likely using Voodoo.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-01-22 at 07:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it's your opinion that necromancer was 100% folded into death knight. Mostly because necromancers still exist that aren't death knights.
    That's lore, not class design space. The DK possesses all of the relevant WC3 Necromancer abilities and concepts. Yeah you can concoct some wild concept that goes around all of that, but what makes a Necromancer a necromancer is thoroughly within the DK class. Which explains why no necromancer class was introduced in Shadowlands, and why developers said that Death Knights were the death class of WoW.

I have had this feeling lately that the next xpack prepatch will introduce some type of Archon class.

I'm not really sure what that might look like, but there would be major callbacks to the just-completed expansion and bringing back help for whatever is going on in Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Thank you for proving my point once again. And no its not irrelevant to the discussion as it proves you don't just perfectly clone a skill like you tried to claim.

And no once again you can't read. They have the same purpose of doing damage or what ever. Just because its scaled differently doesn't mean they don't serve the same purpose. You literally proved it yourself by linking 2 single target heals with different scaled healing. Both are still a healing skill. You do realize you hurt your arguments more than anyone else ever could by continuing to reply with a bunch of nonsense and facts that disprove your own ideas right?
    So once again; Can an item bomb replace a class ability like Wildfire Bomb? After all, they both do damage, and they're both bombs right? That's the point you decided to butt into and are currently dancing around.

Which brings us back to the heals; Healing Surge and Flash of Light are interchangeable, because they essentially do the same thing. That's also the point.

Now, are you going to misread this as well and then claim that you "won" when you've done nothing but backtrack this entire "debate", or are you going to answer the question I asked you multiple posts ago?

- - - Updated - - -

Pocket Factory can be completely reinvented into a simple summon ability ala Army of the Dead. It could simply be Clockwerk Army and function like a mix between Hunter's Stampede ability and Army of the Dead. Clockwerk minions spawn out of nowhere, attack briefly, and explode on expiry or on command.
    Or it could wind up being pretty much a 1:1 translation of the WC3 ability.

Which frankly is the more likely outcome.

Besides, the Pocket Factory itself seems like something that would actually help the Engineering Profession more than a combat-viable Tinker, which reinforces the whole idea that this character should be more of a Craftsman/Vendor than an adventuring Hero. I see it translated into WoW more like the Thermal Anvil or even the GNIMO robots that Engineering can make, who are curiously enough Repair Vendors.
    Why would a summoning ability seem more appropriate for a profession than a DPS spec? We have multiple DPS specs that have the ability to passively summon minions and zero professions that can perform this ability.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2021-01-22 at 07:10 PM.

That's lore, not class design space. The DK possesses all of the relevant WC3 Necromancer abilities and concepts. Yeah you can concoct some wild concept that goes around all of that, but what makes a Necromancer a necromancer is thoroughly within the DK class. Which explains why no necromancer class was introduced in Shadowlands, and why developers said that Death Knights were the death class of WoW.
    ONE developer said that and I'm not going to believe they speak for the entire team. A more likely scenario is that Shadowlands had too much shit going on and they didn't want to add a class on top of that. Which is unfortunate because SL is a garbage expansion. Unless you work for Blizzard, stop acting like you know everything about their development process.

So once again; Can an item bomb replace an ability like Wildfire Bomb? After all, they both do damage, and they're both bombs right? That's the point you decided to butt into and are currently dancing around.

Which brings us back to the heals; Healing Surge and Flash of Light are interchangeable, because they essentially do the same thing. That's also the point.

Now, are you going to misread this as well and then claim that you "won" when you've done nothing but backtrack this entire "debate", or are you going to answer the question I asked you multiple posts ago?
    No you said they didn't serve the same purpose not that they could completely replace an skill. And I explained to you how they are balanced differently because anyone can use em but that they serve the same purpose of doing damage and how people don't just have one damage or heal skill they are balanced around the set of em. Which engineering and racial skills are as well.

Lets not forget that skills are buffed and nerfed all the time. If Blizzard wanted an engineering item to replace a skill they would buff it. But no skill in the game replaces another except for talent tree skills. Also how do you know X item would be used to replace y skill? You continually demand shit and act like a child when you have literally no proof what so ever for your delusional ramblings.

"essentially the same" isn't the same as being completely identical which is what you wanted. And how much a skill heals most certainly doesn't make them interchangeable. Blizzard balances them around the rest of the skills that class uses. You swap healing wave and holy light and paladins are going to be doing much more healing while shamans would have healed less with the skill.

A slow fall is a slow fall. It does the job of making you fall slower. Just because one has a charge and the other does not doesn't mean that they don't serve the same function.

I have never backtracked this entire debate but the person I responded to has numerous times. Hell they used to say tinkers needed to invent shit on the spot and not use schematics like engineers need to and then tried to use Gallywix and his mech as an ideal tinker when the motherfucker don't know shit about tech lol. It's actually extremely sad and creepy.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2021-01-22 at 07:23 PM.

Yes, most likely in the Engineering Profession if it were to be added

Why would a summoning ability seem more appropriate for a profession than a DPS spec?
    Because the themes are already in place with Engineers creating Clockwork Gnomes that function as Vendors and Repair Shops. Clockwork Gnomes can be summoned from your stash. Factories produce things. Blingtron is basically a "Pocket Factory".

And to make the connection even more obvious, Blingtrons are summoned by Engineers, are an attachment to be summoned on Reaves, and participate in Mekkatorque's fight in Daz'alor. The Blingtron is already the Gnomish equivalent of Clockwerk Goblins of the Pocket Factory ability, and was translated into the game through Engineering.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-01-22 at 07:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ONE developer said that and I'm not going to believe they speak for the entire team. A more likely scenario is that Shadowlands had too much shit going on and they didn't want to add a class on top of that. Which is unfortunate because SL is a garbage expansion. Unless you work for Blizzard, stop acting like you know everything about their development process.
    Well, if you're going to even deny Blizzard's statements on the matter, I guess that's that.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, most likely in the Engineering Profession if it were to be added
    Well what's the hold up then? Pocket Factory predates WoW.

Because the themes are already in place with Engineers creating Clockwork Gnomes that function as Vendors and Repair Shops. Clockwork Gnomes can be summoned from your stash. Factories produce things. Blingtron is basically a "Pocket Factory".
    You do know that Clockwerk Goblins and Clockwork Gnomes aren't the same thing right?

Well, if you're going to even deny Blizzard's statements on the matter, I guess that's that.

- - - Updated - - -

Well what's the hold up then? Pocket Factory predates WoW.

You do know that Clockwerk Goblins and Clockwork Gnomes aren't the same thing right?
    Was it Ion who said it? Because I don't think he did. You are known for taking interviews out of context as well.

It's a possibility, since those abilities don't exist in the present class line up. I could imagine some of those abilities like Cutting Beam and Stun baton being a Tinker's abilities out of their mech (pilot abilities).

Looks good to me.

You would need to be in a mech in order to utilize heavy weaponry. It would be rather hard carrying around an arsenal of missiles and bombs in your knapsack.

Yeah, that's a cooldown to boost the already existing mech form. The actual mech form (which just consists of the clawback getting more armor and buzz saws for arms) is permanent.

Nah, that aspect would be altered to make it more balanced for WoW's class structure. They'd probably just make up some BS passive like "Mana Drive" that converts healing spells into energy that repairs the mech or some such silliness.

I have no idea why you think a Tinker inside a mech would be some invincible creature. You can still be defeated while piloting the mech. Look at Mekkatorque, Blackfuse and Thermaplugg.

Moonkin also gets a damage reduction buff. However that said, yeah it's a permanent form, and they even get Incarnation on top of it.

When its health reaches zero. And no, not 2 health bars. You can make it like Shaman Reincarnation ability, where they die and they can instantly rez themselves at 20% health. Do the same thing for the Tinker. Give the Tinker the option to eject from their mech before it explodes, and if they take it, they're at reduced health and can't eject again for 30 minutes.

Simple.

Maybe people didn't like your class concepts?
    It's a possibility because you prefer her abilities over those of Mekkatorque's? Because there's no reason to consider her abilities official.

That's a Pandaren Death Knight *facepalm*
    Wrong expansion -_-

You wouldn't need shit to utilize nothing. In both WC3 and HotS the Tinker can use his abilities outside of mech form.

That's just cosmetic. If the bonuses are on cooldown, it isn't permanent.

Oh, so the downside isn't viable but, the constant mech is? how convenient...

Not invincible but, if you only have advantages without disadvantages, you would be OP. Even Druid forms have a downside - the inability to cast certain spells while inside them. It's like wanting a permanent Metamorphosis. Both were considered powerful forms in WC3.

You want to tell me a permanent mech form will be about as powerful as a Moonkin form? I highly doubt that...

Ok. that's a solid explanation. Yet, it isn't bound to WC3 or HotS which you, exclusively, regard as the prime schematic for Tinker gameplay.

3 people said they want a Shadow Hunter last pages.

Haha, actually those are the things I didn't like about the D3 Monk.

What I like about the D3 Monk are its fantasy-based attacks, some loosely based on Kung Fu movie tropes. Him going into a meditative trance while spiritual after-images attack the enemies with Seven Sided Strike, dropping a giant Bell and smashing pillars with Wave of Light, zipping around and dodging while engaging the enemy with Epiphany... these are what make the Monk special.

The Warcraft 3 Monk lacks a lot of this potential in many ways. The combo system and the regular attacks lack the hard-hitting Burst damage feel that makes those punches and kicks feel strong. The cyclone kick is just treated as an AoE ability, and it's pretty weak compared to say a simple Flying Roundhouse Kick that does big damage in a sweeping arc instead, like the D3 Monk's Lashing Tail kick. I'm not entirely sure if it's the translation of these mechanics into a slower-paced MMORPG that is the issue here or what, but it just doesn't meet my expectations for what a Monk class could actually be. The only memorable ability for me is the gimmicky Touch of Death, which I used mostly as a Mistweaver just to speed up trash kills in dungeons.

Another thematic thing that was a miss for me was when they introduced the Stagger mechanic for tanking. It's a great mechanic, don't get me wrong, but I always felt like Brewmaster should be a pure Dodge and Parry tank that heavily focuses on avoiding damage. If anything, the Stagger mechanic should have been given to Guardian Druids, since the big ol' bear is designed to be a damage sponge, not an agile fighter capable of avoiding blows. The fantasy is important and I think the Monk is lacking in that department. You can see it in the cinematic, and Chen isn't taking any of the hits and staggering the damage over time, he's actively avoiding every blow. That's how the Monk should be.
    I think Blizzard planned this kind of Monk to be the Discipline Priest. It used to have melee based talents.

But, i totally agree about the fantasy. A Monk should dodge and parry, not absorb damage. Blizzard homogenizing tanks to all be stamina, damage-absorption machines kinda ruins it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forteofgray View Post
    I don't personally care about Tinkerer, I think it's goofy and I don't like gnomes, but to each their own. Personally I'd rather see an Alchemist class. something that is a mix of ranged with melee. Toss potions for buffs or damage, mix in some dagger combat. add some buffs for support in the form of splash potions.
    I've made an Alchemist concept containing a Goblin Alchemist spec, an Apothecary spec and, maybe, a Witch Doctor spec.

One would be based on the Goblin Alchemist hero unit of Warcraft 3. The other on the undead Apothecaries and their plagues and blight. The third would mix chemistry with mysticism.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    The concept is neat since it borrows heavily from the D3 Witch Doctor, which is aces in my book.

Though I must apologize that I can't find your method to avoid "stepping on toes" that you mention on page 111. The quotes on your rather long posts makes the page super hard for me to read through. That being said, I don't think it would be an insurmountable problem. Just one to be considered since the theme is wrapped into the Shaman class, albeit very, very lightly. The class really shifted away from it over the years.
    There you go:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...e/page111#2202

While Elemental would be based around a 'Volcano' concept, utilizing Lava, lightning and earth, the Enhancement Shaman would be based around the Shaman and Far Seer units of Warcraft III (Rehgar and Thrall in HotS) and Restoration would be based around water and ancestral spirits. Nothing that steps on the toes of a Voodoo-master class.

I'd love to see a class that lets you play the fantasy of a member of the Royal Apothecary Society. A master of potions, a baron of plagues, a lord of transmutations. Let us spray plague on our enemies, turn them into golden statues, toss explosive elixirs. Coat the ground with toxic sludge. Create alchemical nightmares to harras our foes.

You know, the nastier side of science.
    I, also, did an Alchemist concept:
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...e/page112#2221

It combines the Warcraft 3 Goblin Alchemist hero, the Forsaken Apothecary and, maybe, even the Witch Doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    There's literally no class built on Bwonsamdi, so I think it looks really good!
    And it's not just Bwonsamdi. It encompasses other Loas, like Gonk, Hir'eek, Shango and G'huun. But, that is because i was restricted to Diablo 3 Witch Doctor abilities. There would, of course, be other Loa-related abilities.

Times change.

Night Elf society was incredibly rigid and they wouldn't have been open to teaching others their Druidic abilities, but that's all changed now to incorporate many different races. Voodoo is honestly no different, and no matter how stringent the lore may seem it can be opened up at any given time, any given reason.

Bwonsamedi and the Loas are open to giving their blessing to normal champions in the latest lore, so honestly there's no reason why Shadow Hunters would continue to be so conservative if their own demi-gods have relaxed their positions. Hell, the Trolls themselves have done more damage to the Loa than any of the other races.

Cultures can be explored by opening up as a class. Monks explore Pandaren culture, Druids explore Night Elf culture, and so can Shadow Hunters/Witchdoctors allow us to explore more Troll culture through any number of different races. All we need are some outstanding NPCs to show us the way; much like how Dezco ingrains the idea that even Tauren can be Paladins.
    For example, Witch Doctors can, already, be orcs, ogres, vrykul, gorloc, saberon, pygmy and Lost Ones. We know Tortollan worship Torga and Sethrak worship Sethraliss.

The practice of voodoo isn't the same as the loa giving their blessings. Hell, voodoo isn't even taught to all TROLLS in lore. As a result, practically nobody knows how it works. They'd have to do some REALLY egregious retcons to make it possible for other races to be shadow hunters and I'd rather shadow hunter never be playable as a result.
    Are you serious? Just because you can't see another race being a Shadow Hunter you prefer it not to be playable? You're just as fanatic as Teriz is.

Saurok and Harpy are listed as Hexxers.
    Not to mention that Witch Doctors are, also, orcs, ogres, vrykul, gorloc, saberon, pygmy and Lost Ones. We know Tortollan worship Torga and Sethrak worship Sethraliss.

Summoning an actual factory would be too big.
    Last edited by Unbelievable; 2021-01-22 at 07:50 PM.

I mean, if we look at what it says:

"It is practiced primarily by troll shadow hunters, hexxers, and witch doctors as well as others. While not practiced by all trolls, voodoo is certainly at least as widespread as cannibalism. Little is known about its emergence among the trolls, since most tribes that possess such knowledge are unwilling to share it with outsiders. However, following the advent of Zandalari trolls to Yojamba Isle, several notable researchers have come to speculate that voodoo may have originated with the Zandalari."

I think there's at least enough wiggle room to see how the practice could be spread out. Certainly not terribly different than Druids, Paladins or Monks. The events of Shadowlands could lead to Bwonsamdi to want to spread his influence outward to more than just Trolls.

Again, I don't think this is terribly likely, I just don't see lore as being a big limitation here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    No you said they didn't serve the same purpose not that they could completely replace an skill. And I explained to you how they are balanced differently because anyone can use em but that they serve the same purpose of doing damage and how people don't just have one damage or heal skill they are balanced around the set of em. Which engineering and racial skills are as well.
    This is what I said (again);

Under no circumstance does items serve the same overall function and purpose as class abilities.
    Which you responded "Of course they can".

Which means that you should have no problem replacing your action bar with engineering items.

Lets not forget that skills are buffed and nerfed all the time. If Blizzard wanted an engineering item to replace a skill they would buff it. But no skill in the game replaces another except for talent tree skills. Also how do you know X item would be used to replace y skill? You continually demand shit and act like a child when you have literally no proof what so ever for your delusional ramblings.
    Uh, the point is that Blizzard would never use an item to replace a class ability. The only thing I'm demanding is for you to admit that your wrong. However, I guess I'm asking for too much.

"essentially the same" isn't the same as being completely identical which is what you wanted. And how much a skill heals most certainly doesn't make them interchangeable. Blizzard balances them around the rest of the skills that class uses. You swap healing wave and holy light and paladins are going to be doing much more healing while shamans would have healed less with the skill.
    If you want me to say they're the same, fine they're the same. Once again you could completely swap Healing Surge and Flash of Light and there would be no noticeable difference. If only we could say the same for items and class abilities.

A slow fall is a slow fall. It does the job of making you fall slower. Just because one has a charge and the other does not doesn't mean that they don't serve the same function.
    Yes, and there's a toy that slows your fall as well. I suppose you think a Mage would be willing to trade their ability for one of those cumbersome items.

I have never backtracked this entire debate but the person I responded to has numerous times. Hell they used to say tinkers needed to invent shit on the spot and not use schematics like engineers need to and then tried to use Gallywix and his mech as an ideal tinker when the motherfucker don't know shit about tech lol. It's actually extremely sad and creepy.
    Your major mistake here is believing that your class character can be an engineer. A Warrior dabbling in the engineering profession is exactly that, a Warrior with a hobby.

I would also love for you to show the quote where I said Gallywix was an ideal Tinker. I'm sure you misread that like you've misread multiple times in this exchange.

Of course not. But you can consider it a translation of the Pocket Factory into WoW.

Animate Dead and Army of the Dead aren't the same thing either, but one is a translation of the ability into WoW.

I mean, if we look at what it says:

"It is practiced primarily by troll shadow hunters, hexxers, and witch doctors as well as others. While not practiced by all trolls, voodoo is certainly at least as widespread as cannibalism. Little is known about its emergence among the trolls, since most tribes that possess such knowledge are unwilling to share it with outsiders. However, following the advent of Zandalari trolls to Yojamba Isle, several notable researchers have come to speculate that voodoo may have originated with the Zandalari."

I think there's at least enough wiggle room to see how the practice could be spread out. Certainly not terribly different than Druids, Paladins or Monks. The events of Shadowlands could lead to Bwonsamdi to want to spread his influence outward to more than just Trolls.

Again, I don't think this is terribly likely, I just don't see lore as being a big limitation here.
    Not to mention that now, with the Shadowlands being universal, that Loas are worshipped by other races from other planets.

Like how Elune is worshipped by creatures from planet Fyzandi and Goldrinn making contact with the Orcs on Draenor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelievable View Post
    It's a possibility because you prefer her abilities over those of Mekkatorque's? Because there's no reason to consider her abilities official.
    It's a possibility because she's on a team with characters using Tinker abilities.

That's a Pandaren Death Knight *facepalm*
    Wrong expansion -_-
    Which is irrelevant to the point that we could have evil Pandaren.

You wouldn't need shit to utilize nothing. In both WC3 and HotS the Tinker can use his abilities outside of mech form.
    Yeah, instead of being inside the mech, they carry a mech on their back. Their abilities are still coming from a mech.

That's just cosmetic. If the bonuses are on cooldown, it isn't permanent.
    It's not cosmetic. Robo Goblin is a passive, permanent form that increases armor and attack power. The CD you listed only boosts that.

Not invincible but, if you only have advantages without disadvantages, you would be OP. Even Druid forms have a downside - the inability to cast certain spells while inside them. It's like wanting a permanent Metamorphosis. Both were considered powerful forms in WC3.
    And you won't be able to use pilot abilities while inside the mech either.

You want to tell me a permanent mech form will be about as powerful as a Moonkin form? I highly doubt that...
    Uh why wouldn't it be? The tank-based spec would probably be about as strong as bear form as well.

Ok. that's a solid explanation. Yet, it isn't bound to WC3 or HotS which you, exclusively, take inspiration from.
    Like all WC3 concepts, the Tinker concept would be expanded upon when translated into WoW.

3 people said they want a Shadow Hunter last page.
    Cool. Feel free to continue that conversation.

Summoning an actual factory would be too big.
    They call it "pocket factory" for a reason.