The McCarthy call -- are you kidding me?! that is proof positive. per @cnn: "In an expletive-laced phone call with House R leader Kevin McCarthy while the Capitol was under attack, Trump says,"Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are."
    https://twitter.com/harrylitman/stat...399632896?s=19

@Benggaul posted this story and it's damning. I'm posting the part where Trump says 'Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are'.

Trump knew what his followers were doing and didn't want to stop them.

Yes @Gorsameth. Kevin McCarthy was basically told to eff off and Trump didn't care about McCarthy, yet you met with him and remain loyal. Amazing.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Yeah, I mean, it proves that the defense was lying. In a Senate trial. If only there were consequences...

*snip*
    Ya, makes all that whining about "the dems are threatening my livelihood" seem pointless when between this and the McCarty revelations, those dumbasses might be getting disbarred
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    https://twitter.com/harrylitman/stat...399632896?s=19

@Benggaul posted this story and it's damning. I'm posting the part where Trump says 'Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are'.

Trump knew what his followers were doing and didn't want to stop them.

Yes @Gorsameth. Kevin McCarthy was basically told to eff off and Trump didn't care about McCarthy, yet you met with him and remain loyal. Amazing.
    I will forever lose respect for democrats if they don't call these people as witnesses. After the last impeachment, when they were denied witnesses by Republicans who were abusing their power in order to keep it, they'll be nothing but weak if they now have power and refuse to exercise it. They won't even need Kamala to break the tie - the likes of Romney, Collins, and Murkowski would probably vote for it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    I will forever lose respect for democrats if they don't call these people as witnesses. After the last impeachment, when they were denied witnesses by Republicans who were abusing their power in order to keep it, they'll be nothing but weak if they now have power and refuse to exercise it. They won't even need Kamala to break the tie - the likes of Romney, Collins, and Murkowski would probably vote for it as well.
    What tiebreaker are you talking about, Democrats need 17 Republicans to grow a fucking backbone and gain real patriotism in order to impeach Trump from ever taking a seat in the Federal Government ever again. Sadly we have seen only 5 of them have any form of backbone or real patriotic idealism while the rest are willing followers of the cult of Trump or are scared shitless by their insane Trump cultist constituents. Witnesses would do nothing and even if Trump himself came before the Senate and said "Yes, I did incite my cultist to attack the Capitol building and potentially assassinate you all in order to stay in power.", we still probably wouldn't hit the 17 Republican senators needed to convict Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    What tiebreaker are you talking about,
    To vote to call McCarthy as a witness.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    We could always arrange for there to be fewer senators present by throwing the Republican ones to their mob the next time it forms.
    Democrat party everyone. "hey, these people don't follow our cult, let's murder them."
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Democrat party everyone. "hey, these people don't follow our cult, let's murder them."
    The irony.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    To vote to call McCarthy as a witness.
    Like I said it would be a waste of time since 90% of the Republicans have already said they would never convict him. Some of them are just fucking around during the proceedings and others have personally met with Trump's attorneys during the trial. Republicans have shown to be without morals, ethics, honor, courage, or a real patriotic bone in their entire bodies because over and over again they would gladly wipe their shit covered ass cracks with the Constitution if you gave them a nickle. They are insane cultists like Greene, grifters like Cruz, bootlickers like Graham, or cowards like McCarthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Go cry me a river and tell me when Democrats are sending insane cultist to try and overthrow our federal government in an attempt to stay in power by assaulting the Capitol building. Until then I care as much about your whataboutism as a rat shitting in a field somewhere.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Like I said it would be a waste of time since 90% of the Republicans have already said they would never convict him. Some of them are just fucking around during the proceedings and others have personally met with Trump's attorneys during the trial. Republicans have shown to be without morals, ethics, honor, courage, or a real patriotic bone in their entire bodies because over and over again they would gladly wipe their shit covered ass cracks with the Constitution if you gave them a nickle. They are insane cultists like Greene, grifters like Cruz, bootlickers like Graham, or cowards like McCarthy.

- - - Updated - - -

Go cry me a river and tell me when Democrats are sending insane cultist to try and overthrow our federal government in an attempt to stay in power by assaulting the Capitol building. Until then I care as much about your whataboutism as a rat shitting in a field somewhere.
    How about 2017 when one of their followers attempted to assassinate republican representatives? Can't even fucking claim your usual bullshit as he confirmed it was republicans on the field before opening fire.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

How about 2017 when one of their followers attempted to assassinate republican representatives? Can't even fucking claim your usual bullshit as he confirmed it was republicans on the field before opening fire.
    You got proof that Democrats sent him to try and kill that representative because we have plenty of video of Trump and his Republican goons in Congress telling everyone that the country was being stolen from Republicans and if that Trump's cultist didn't fight to take back the country then it would become a Communist haven. Plus I find it laughable you think one criminal is comparable to Trump violent mob who erected gallows outside the Capitol building before they stormed it in search of the Vice President and Congressmen to capture and most likely kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about 2017 when
    Trump supporter detected: attempting "both sides do it" with mismatched information to the ridiculous level. One person acting on their own does not compare to a crowd of hundreds (thousands?) directly instigated by the head of their political party, in broad daylight.

I also like you blaming the Democrats for murder, when the suggest was they push Republicans into the next mob. Which would be a reference to the previous mob. Which was instigated by your man Trump. In broad daylight.

It will help your argument(s) significantly if you post in a genuine fashion, rather tham trying to make a horrifyingly inaccurate comparison along the lines of "my dick is six hundred feet long" Please post constructively.

It's crazy to see what's become of the 45th US President's legacy as an icon for evil and supposed subversion of all good

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    What are you even?
    i mean in real life, the way you're seen if you voice any like for Trump's policies or the GOP is crazy. You're shunned by the greater bulk of society.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    i mean in real life, the way you're seen if you voice any like for Trump's policies or the GOP is crazy. You're shunned by the greater bulk of society.
    Well, they did attempt a fucking Coup. Generally frowned upon in a democracy.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    Maybe reflect on why that could be, beyond "everyone just hates him for no reason."

You have 1 example, in 30 fucking years, I can show you a thousand examples in the last 5 years alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Claiming 1000s of Trump supporters are as crazy as that one guy... is definitely a defense...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

You mean like the MAGAbomber that sent bombs to Trump's enemies? The only reason people didn't die was because was stupid and built them wrong.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    You mean like the MAGAbomber that sent bombs to Trump's enemies? The only reason people didn't die was because was stupid and built them wrong.
    They literally had a Unite the Right rally... which I guess is just natural to devolve into fascist killing someone. They keep making fun of pussy hats, while at the same time trying to equate them with fascist. It’s amazing that democrats are both, pussy hats and just like Trump supporters storming the capital.

Edit: How exactly does this violent left, work with soy boy left? Are liberal tears suddenly bad for your health? Are cucks now the chads?

Edit 2: I think I got how it works... there are so many liberal tears, as a way to create a tide towards the capital... pussy hat wearing surfers, will then ride the tsunami of liberal tears, right into the capital and claim the presidency for Ed Sheeran.
    Last edited by Felya; 2021-02-13 at 10:53 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Edit: How exactly does this violent left, work with soy boy left? Are liberal tears suddenly bad for your health? Are cucks now the chads
    #8 in Umberto Eco's list of 14 features of fascism

The enemy is both strong and weak. “By a continuous shifting of rhetorical focus, the enemies are at the same time too strong and too weak.”

You'll find American Reich wingers match quite a lot of the others too.