Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Yep. Pretty sure it comes out today in the US.
    Oh cool
    Literally forgot about the thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Sylvanas replaces the Arbiter calling it now
    I don't think arbiter makes sense. For that to be the case she would need some supernatural processing power (looking at the whole life of each soul in split seconds) and as much as we joke about it, that doesn't seem Blizzard's style for her. That task is best done by a mindless machine like the Arbiter. I think she will become the Jailer of the Janitor, take over his power of the maw and make it her realm, making her a defacto immortal demi-god as long as she is in her realm. There is no way she actually goes out of SL with nothing, imho having her own realm was always the goal for Blizzard so they could make good on the part where she wants to create a resting place for the forsaken souls (easy redemption points as well).
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    Oh cool
    Literally forgot about the thing lol
    UK has it release on August 20th, and Canada has it release on July 24th. It's crazy release times.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraf.../dp/1950366502

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I'd mostly be okay with SL ending at 9.2. 9.1 effectively took the place of a .2 patch and SL basically skipped over a traditional .1 patch.
    It's just exactly this. Can you imagine dealing with Sylvanas AND the Jailer for two more years / content patches? God no. No no no no no.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    And Yes 6.1 was a content patch and is acknowledged as such by Blizzard on their official website, no matter how much WoD apologists want to pretend it wasn't one.
    Even Ion said that 6.1 was no content patch, just go back to his interview a few months ago. Granted, he doesn't say it directly like that, but he heavily implies that 6.1 was no content patch. They might have seen 6.1 as a content patch back then when it made sense, but now it's anything but that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AngerFork View Post
    While I agree that we'll likely not get a 9.3, I'd hardly call that WoD. Even a 9.2 with a raid will be more patch content than WoD had.
    And this is exactly the reasoning that Ion brought up in his interview. And he's right with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Sylvanas replaces the Arbiter calling it now
    Well, we guesstimated this weeks, months ago...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Seems the Grimoire may be pushed back.

There's absolutely nothing building to Sylvanas taking over the Arbiter other than her not dying/her evilness having a magic plotpoint behind it, which doesn't relate to the Arbiter position. It's just the new clickbait outrage topic point.

We don't even know if there WILL be another Arbiter.

What's keeping the Arbiter from reappearing as soon as we got the orb back from Zovaal? She seems to be some kind of device and I guess she will be back online when SL ends.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    What's keeping the Arbiter from reappearing as soon as we got the orb back from Zovaal? She seems to be some kind of device and I guess she will be back online when SL ends.
    Do we even know what caused the shut down in the first place yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    I don't think its that easy and the arbiter is a thing that automaticaly spawns as soon as the orb is removed. But i think it was made by the eternal ones so they can do it again when zovaal is defeated. We don't care to find out what happened between them and zovaal and we are dead set on restoring the shadowlands to the way it worked pre arbiter shutdown, so it would be a plottwist for once to not have the arbiter(or sylvanas or someone) back in place at the end of sl.

Looks like someone managed to get their Grimoire of the Shadowlands today.
    https://twitter.com/_wolfandwild/sta...71660371636227
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I mean size of the zone, not content. From that perspective Korthia (imo) is SL's Mechagon/Broken Shore.

But to be honest, all were nothing special, patch zone were never strong piece of content in WoW. Some story (far less we usually get in X.1 patches sadly - not talking about 6.1 of course), some dailies (fill the bar, world quests, regular dailies), some rares and reps.
    I'm almost positive he's referring to flying

Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I'm struggling to see the point in the "correct cosmology map!" when it's just the same thing spun as focusing more on Life/Death... Unless they plan to make Life/Death the original forces, instead of light/void. Either way, exciting stuff.

It might be that every cosmology map changes the central forces based on what realm the map is made from

For example a map made from the demons of the burning legion might have order and disorder as the central forces

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah actually that page confirms it lol
    It’s essentially which religion is correct at this point and all are wrong because they all have the same bias

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    It might be that every cosmology map changes the central forces based on what realm the map is made from

For example a map made from the demons of the burning legion might have order and disorder as the central forces
    Until we get more book info, this is probably the correct answer. I am actually really excited to see what they've got in store for us, it's been a while since we've got a chronicle-level book.

Oh my god, another cosmology chart, as if the last one wasn't bad enough for being posted 3 times per page in every story discussion. Though the new one doesn't add much other than the meta info of light and shadow being the most important forces may be a subjective thing. Makes you wonder though, why the titans thought that this wasn't the case for order and disorder..? Almost like someone didn't think this through .

Jokes aside, in regards to fixing the Arbiter, I'm sure Batman, the class' primus, can manage to do that somehow. I wouldn't be surprised if his knowledge broke it in the first place.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Until we get more book info, this is probably the correct answer. I am actually really excited to see what they've got in store for us, it's been a while since we've got a chronicle-level book.
    this makes the void more interesting imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post

So Danuser is retconning cosmology to boost his own ego? Thanks, but this is so stupid and completely unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    So Danuser is retconning cosmology to boost his own ego? Thanks, but this is so stupid and completely unnecessary.
    I don't really see it that way at all.

I see it more as zantheus1993 said. And probably poking a bit of fun at how Blizzard put forward the first cosmology map.

Is it really so strange that different groups would put themselves central to a map?

Though there are some interesting movements of groups. Air for example is now paired with Light.