Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yes you have high ground of pointless drivel. Congratulations
    Whole WoW plot is pointless, disjointed, self-contradicting drivel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorthatflapsinthenight View Post
    And the Horde its own, including one that succeeded at ending their world, after slaughtering another race that didn't provoke or attack them and just wanted to live in peace, before doing the same to the other races on their planet and trying to it again with the races on Azeroth.

It's not difficult to see why the Alliance is considered to be the "good guys" compared to the Horde.
    Its the classic “Easy to be saint amongst the devils” deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tanaria View Post
    Alliance has the high ground of Human Potential!
    As i said - if thats all we have, at least gonna use it.

Quote Originally Posted by VladlTutushkin View Post
    Whole WoW plot is pointless, disjointed, self-contradicting drivel.
    Yes it is, so why are trying to frame a narrative of meaningful morality in such a setting?

- - - Updated - - -
    As i said - if thats all we have, at least gonna use it.
    "Patience Tyrande."

Yes it is, so why are trying to frame a narrative of meaningful morality in such a setting?
    Because the setting seems to bend backwards shitting on one particular race harder then on any other.

Its okay of whole setting is insane crap, if its evenly spread around.

Instead it feels like it gets lumped in one spot out of spite.

Because the setting seems to bend backwards shitting on one particular race harder then on any other.

Not Horde fans' problem nor the problem of the Nightborne or Blood Elves.

Night Elf writing is the fault of Alliance writers who can't write about anything other than Humans. So don't blame us when things don't go your way, when the current writing team is gah gah over Anduin and Jaina.

"Patience Tyrande."
    Well, and you are a monster. But not evil, you see?

Stupid, miserable, gullible… basically a grotesque brute lumbering around, being led on the leash.

But we have the moral high ground. And so we forgive. No matter how hard we get hit.

In a way, it almost feels… sayisfying.

You are not good, not by a ling shot. But you are literally too dumb to be truly evil.

To be fair the night elves are utter garbage, narratively speaking, their entire culture is piss poor fleshed out, with only the barest hints of a personality, just enough to cause an emotional response, since they are supposed to be wise peaceful forest people, so they are a very convenient tool to use for cheap shock value, that is all there is to it.

Not Horde fans' problem nor the problem of the Nightborne or Blood Elves.

Night Elf writing is the fault of Alliance writers who can't write about anything other than Humans. So don't blame us when things don't go your way, when the current writing team is gah gah over Anduin and Jaina.
    There is one “Alliance” writer - Golden. And she still works under Danuser who is a massive horde fan and Sylvanas fan.

Well, and you are a monster. But not evil, you see?

Stupid, miserable, gullible… basically a grotesque brute lumbering around, being led on the leash.

But we have the moral high ground. And so we forgive. No matter how hard we get hit.

In a way, it almost feels… sayisfying.

You are not good, not by a ling shot. But you are literally too dumb to be truly evil.
    Enjoy your Hyjal!

I love Suramar and Silvermoon.

There is one “Alliance” writer - Golden. And she still works under Danuser who is a massive horde fan and Sylvanas fan.
    Golden...the same one who's gah gah over Anduin and Jaina?

To be fair the night elves are utter garbage, narratively speaking, their entire culture is piss poor fleshed out, with only the barest hints of a personality, just enough to cause an emotional response, since they are supposed to be wise peaceful forest people, so they are a very convenient tool to use for cheap shock value, that is all there is to it.
    I can write a better story while using the same basis , and i am not being payed 80 grand per month , you know?

- - - Updated - - -

Enjoy your Hyjal!

I love Suramar and Silvermoon.
    We have nothing to lose. You have everything to lose now. Enjoy, enjoy until next one of your leaders buys a farm.

Both factions are written like absolute garbage,it's like calling a school bully a massive fan of the kid he is beating the shit out of.

Both factions are written like absolute garbage,it's like calling a school bully a massive fan of the kid he is beating the shit out of.
    I would take what he dishes out for you any day, honestly.

We have nothing to lose. You have everything to lose now. Enjoy, enjoy until next one of your leaders buys a farm.
    We could just burn Nordrassil and then you's move to Shaladrassil or the Grizzly Hills with that collapsed World Tree or Crystalsong Forest...I hear some Highborne ruins are there..?

One thing i just realized when reading the recap about the Nightborne: A longstanding Elven family might have members in every Elven subrace in the game...

A family starting out as Night elves, but one group moved to Suramar (Before they turned their city into a snowglobe), bam: Nightborne (Off the grid for a while, but they're back now), others were too hung up on magic, so they emigrated to EK and became High elves, where a bunch became Blood elves (Emo phase hit Elves *hard*, apparently), and recently a few went Goth and call themselves Void elves now, Elven family reunions must be confusing (And probably tense) affairs...

We could just burn Nordrassil and then you's move to Shaladrassil?
    After so many narrative hits it dosent hurt nearly as much. Go on.

But then you will be confirmed to be actual retard of WoW. A mentally deficient thug who dosent understand what they are doing.

It must feel… painful, especially for more sophisticated races to be a game’s equivalent of a moron who is so stupid he hits others by accident.

Elisande returning would have made the whole of Suramar pointless.
    Tani, The nightborne joining the horde this way made the whole of Suramar pointless. Made the entire story, the set up, the whole history, the lore of 7.0 and all that went on, plus the entire collaboration, character of Thalsysra and the nightfallen - all pointless.

Elisande coming back is nothing in comparison to what they butchered.
    Spoiler: 

To me it seems that one group do some fantastic work, then someone else just comes and butchers it in the most crass way by some blanket over wash decision, no finnesse, no attempt to make it work, and no care, and it just destroys all the good work and good sentiment.. and I have a feeling they don't even care or realise, as longa s one half is happy. Or enough of one half is happy. Nevermind a good story or consistent tale.. or any of that. horde fans will be happy, let's do it.

You look at it, and think, there were so many ways to do this so much better where everyone would have have been happy. The horde did not need night elves in it - and that was their first error, but hey because Suramar was so liked, it would have been an exciting thing for horde elf fans, but it could have been achieved in a way that alliance would also have been happy to have their original lore city and civilization aspect also playing a role in them. - it could have been so much better. IF they'd cared enough.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2021-08-14 at 02:08 PM.

I would take what he dishes out for you any day, honestly.
    I play both factions so I get to see the whole trainwreck, so I can laugh some more at this mess.

After so many narrative hits it dosent hurt nearly as much. Go on.

But then you will be confirmed to be actual retard of WoW. A mentally deficient thug who dosent understand what they are doing.

It must feel… painful, especially for more sophisticated races to be a game’s equivalent of a moron who is so stupid he hits others by accident.
    Congratulations, you've just described the Night Elves in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Tani, The nightborne joining the horde this way made the whole of Suramar pointless. Made the entire story, the set up, the whole history, the lore of 7.0 and all that went on, plus the entire
    Correct - we should have had Night Elf incursions into Suramar, where they were stealing artifacts from the residents and in some cases, murdering people, so Sin'dorei and Shal'dorei unite.

Have it echo a part of how the Blood Elves joined the Horde.

I play both factions so I get to see the whole trainwreck, so I can laugh some more at this mess.
    I played both and i think horde one was much, much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations, you've just described the Night Elves in WoW.
    And thats where you are wrong.

They are the “victim”. As other one said. Poor, wise people of the forest, hit in the face by a drooling cretin who later feels bad for it but cant really form a coherent “sorry” so we let him go without that.

We are helpless victims… But you are helpless bully without a brain.

I played both and i think horde one was much, much better.

- - - Updated - - -

And thats where you are wrong.

They are the “victim”. As other one said. Poor, wise people of the forest, hit in the face by a drooling cretin who later feels bad for it but cant really form a coherent “sorry” so we let him go without that.

We are helpless victims… But you are helpless bully without a brain.
    I was a victim when Silvermoon was raised, but Blood Elves put their big boy pants on and struggled through, even taking down the "beloved" Prince.

Maybe night elves need to do the same...hell, that's what the Void Elves do. It's probably why Void Elves are the better Alliance Elves.